• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Over a third of the stalls at Jewel food court have closed down..... song boh?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
it can work if there is no covid fake virus. however, they didn't plan anything with a economy downturn stratgey.
Never planned for worst case scenario, and they are supposed to be brilliant planners, scholars, etc. Tsk tsk tsk.

Should've left the wonderfully huge open air car park alone, instead of fucking with it. I miss that car park.....have fond memories of deeds done in my car whilst parked at the far corner of it.:sneaky::inlove:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never planned for worst case scenario, and they are supposed to be brilliant planners, scholars, etc. Tsk tsk tsk.

Should've left the wonderfully huge open air car park alone, instead of fucking with it. I miss that car park.....have fond memories of deeds done in my car whilst parked at the far corner of it.:sneaky::inlove:

Totalitarian shithole cannot grow the economy by innovation and creativity, because dissent is not tolerated. It can only do that by building/rebuilding/upgrading infrastructure, usually frivolous ones. And repeating that ad nauseum.

Basically the same situation in China.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Totalitarian shithole cannot grow the economy by innovation and creativity, because dissent is not tolerated. It can only do that by building/rebuilding/upgrading infrastructure, usually frivolous ones. And repeating that ad nauseum.

Basically the same situation in China.
I agree with you. And even when they pursue innovation and creativity, they make sure it is controlled and headed by people they approve of.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind like vacuum. I like how a) they believe pap got brains and b) they will give anything for free. I dont know what fantasy they have been living for decades