• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Our job market is damn good! Everyday reject 3 offers

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I grow up, I want to be like Mr Xiao.:thumbsup:
KNN last time 1 professor die die want to hire my uncle (soon par) KNN when my uncle wanted to leave the interview room he blocked the exit and dragged my uncle to view the new work area KNN another mareneger when my uncle wanted to quit he asked my uncle to quote whatever amount the new hirer paying he will add 20% to it (soon par also) KNN:geek::o-o:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
KNN last time 1 professor die die want to hire my uncle (soon par) KNN when my uncle wanted to leave the interview room he blocked the exit and dragged my uncle to view the new work area KNN another mareneger when my uncle wanted to quit he asked my uncle to quote whatever amount the new hirer paying he will add 20% to it (soon par also) KNN:geek::o-o:
Your uncle is my idol, I want to be like him!! :thumbsup::biggrin: