• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Orlua Ak Bak! Sinkie Cinema Snack Bars All Not Halal Certified! Good Muslims Upset That They Gong Chee Bye and Ate Haram Snacks!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I often wonder why my Turkish Muslim best friend have no such restrictions when I meet up with him. Drinks whiskey like a fish and eat anything I eat...Strange... He keeps 2 Alsatians too! And back home in Singapore, I read all these Halal this and Halal that... Lol :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often wonder why my Turkish Muslim best friend have no such restrictions when I meet up with him. Drinks whiskey like a fish and eat anything I eat...Strange... He keeps 2 Alsatians too! And back home in Singapore, I read all these Halal this and Halal that... Lol :biggrin:
That is why the hypocrisy...but Turks in general are more liberal...unlike the Arab mudslimes who are more fundamentalist. N look at this thread. Mudslimes complain about cinema food not halal but mudslimes not allowed to go cinema in the 1st place. So the hypocrisy with these ppl are amazing. I also can't win them man

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not like they are selling nasi lemak or mee rebus or anything,whats so goddam special at the cinema that needs to be halal certified?the hot dogs are chicken i presume,theres no lard in the popcorn.
Exactly, since no longer halal-certified, just sell all pork stuffs and bak kwas... sell alcoholic ciders, cocktails... like that then shiok... because of them, cannot drink this, cannot eat that... why put their restrictions on non-muslims? They themselves just go and buy from elsewhere and bring in lah... they are already doing that now anyways. What's the big deal... aiyoh..

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My turkish friends are shocked when i told them our muslim friends hate dogs here. He himself keeps a golden retriever and he says generally, Istanbul people likes and are receptive to dogs.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
My turkish friends are shocked when i told them our muslim friends hate dogs here. He himself keeps a golden retriever and he says generally, Istanbul people likes and are receptive to dogs.
The best part of my friendship is one is Turkish Muslim, another an Israeli Jew and me a Sinkie Chink.. we party like no tomorrow when we meet. Best of friends. Lol :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The turks may be muslims, but they refuse to ape the arabs. They prefer to see themselves as masters to the uncivilized arabs who have gone downhill since the 12th century. The arabs know this and hate the turks even though they too are sunni muslims.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our tour guide in turkey was a local Turkish..most time when we ate in hotel restaurant ..he drank alcohol...he also said most Turkish drink too...n he declare that he is mooslim...n we r all quite surprise.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkey bacon is shit compared to Babi bacon. Can't believe mudslimes don't eat real bacon. They miss out on soo much. No wonder they are willing to be suicide bombers. No pork. No alcohol. 1st wife is an ah soh. I mean how much sex can 1, have
Just looking at chinese more than enough to satisfy anyone's bacon binge.