• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oracle Director kawan with Ng Boon Gay and sends him Femme Fatale

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oracle's senior director of "justice" and "public safety" Koh Hong Eng was same polis scholarship with his kawan Ng Boon Gay and attended same university. He knows Ng BG got tee ko face so quickly intro femme fatale salesgirl Cecilia Sue to Ng BG at Tg Pagar bar. Koh Hong Eng apparently was the "mutual friend" that was mentioned. He knew Ng BG saw femme fatale sure cock steam and anything also can - like signing off :wink:IT deals to Oracle after meeting oral girl.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh Hong Eng should pull a under-age -18 femme fatale stunt onto 100 men which are rich and politically connected ones, not so for monetarily gains but to install his name to be etched forever into the HALL OF FAME! LOL

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This fellow is lurking in this forum right? When the news was hot, someone came up and defended this KOH here.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fellow is lurking in this forum right? When the news was hot, someone came up and defended this KOH here.

Koh made the right move leaving the SPF. He would have stagnated if he remained. More the staff officer calibre. Wrting reports here and there. Unlikely he was able to handle a difficult accused person.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koh made the right move leaving the SPF. He would have stagnated if he remained. More the staff officer calibre. Wrting reports here and there. Unlikely he was able to handle a difficult accused person.

but he could handle a few femme fatale concurrently ... he could have been the chief spy for Singapore, responsible for managing all the femme fatales to be sent around the world to gather useless intel.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Case over today, isn't it? Now date set aside for judge Siva to deliberate and write his sentence?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but he could handle a few femme fatale concurrently ... he could have been the chief spy for Singapore, responsible for managing all the femme fatales to be sent around the world to gather useless intel.

I am sure there are more qualified chaps in this city to be entrusted with mission of this nature.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both prosecution and defence agree that Ng did not influence the committee that awards IT contracts, nor instruct his subordinates to favour Hitachi or Oracle Singapore.

The prosecution's case is that Ng pressured Ms Sue into giving him oral sex, with the full knowledge that she was pursuing business opportunities at that time.

The defence's position is that they were having an affair. The defence also challenges the charges - asking what exactly Ng did to further the business interests of the two firms, given that the prosecution agreed that Ng has no influence on the committee nor instructed his subordinates to show favour.

This case damned complicated leh. I peng here peng there also find this case very chim to handle. High drama leh. :confused:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure there are more qualified chaps in this city to be entrusted with mission of this nature.

all are useless intel to sinkieland, so does not matter. Furthermore, Koh can be counted on to send a few suitable candidates to be auditioned by his superiors in MHA and MFA. Some other capable chaps may not be so flexible and obedient. :p

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all are useless intel to sinkieland, so does not matter. Furthermore, Koh can be counted on to send a few suitable candidates to be auditioned by his superiors in MHA and MFA. Some other capable chaps may not be so flexible and obedient. :p

Bro watchman8, maybe he draw the 1st blood QC 1st. Ha ha :eek: :biggrin:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Far from over. They have only just begun! Still have CNB and MHA witnesses. Imo. they are critical - make or break for NBG.

When CS took off her sun-glasses in court, not really that pretty leh. Like MILF no doubt, but I think she cried alot, as her eyes look sad and swollen leh.

I know she's not an angel, but then I don't know why she flip flop leh. There must be a higher motive for her to do so but I just cannot figure it out at this moment. She can be impeached. After that, the judge can decide if there is perjury or not. So, the stakes for her flip flopping is VERY high. She must be doing it for a VERY useful objective. I don't think it's so simple. Far from it.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
Far from over. They have only just begun! Still have CNB and MHA witnesses. Imo. they are critical - make or break for NBG.

For NBG, it's over when it started - the poor chap has to prove his innocence beyond reasonable doubt...how to win like that? the "witnesses" are for wayang only, especially the CNB ones. the CNB officers take stand and swear the statements they recorded from Cecilia Sue were not coerced and were true. Judge believe or don't believe, NBG also mati as long as he got something, anything to do with IT contracts. Judge believe CNB officers means NBG has been fucking the cunt. Judge don't believe CNB officers means NBG forced the cunt to blow him 4 times.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This case damned complicated leh. I peng here peng there also find this case very chim to handle. High drama leh. :confused:
Ya this case damn drama. Makes one feel that the conspiracy mentioned in another thread may still be relevant. The judgement or sentence (if applicable) will give a clearer picture. If NBG gets off with a light sentence, my opinion is that it is indeed a very complex web.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro TakKiewPeng, lucky you not the judge. Otherwise extra strong panadol also not enough. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Really headache man..all the twists and turns. Then both defense and prosecution camps selectively pick the SMSes and other witnesses to take the stand. Both sides anticipating what the other camp trying to do, like martial arts fighting like that. Scary stuff to be in court, even as a witness. :*:

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
For NBG, it's over when it started - the poor chap has to prove his innocence beyond reasonable doubt...how to win like that? the "witnesses" are for wayang only, especially the CNB ones. the CNB officers take stand and swear the statements they recorded from Cecilia Sue were not coerced and were true. Judge believe or don't believe, NBG also mati as long as he got something, anything to do with IT contracts. Judge believe CNB officers means NBG has been fucking the cunt. Judge don't believe CNB officers means NBG forced the cunt to blow him 4 times.

If both ways NBG also mati, then why CS flip flop? I don't believe CS is not coached as the star witness. Something is going on behind the scene we don't know of. I think as long as CS is considered not a reliable witness, then there is no case, because the judge cannot believe one side of her story (the CPIB side) and not her side (what she said in court). Meaning, the judge cannot have the cake and eat it. If she is unreliable, then she should be impeached and the case falls flat on its face, tio boh?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
If both ways NBG also mati, then why CS flip flop? I don't believe CS is not coached as the star witness. Something is going on behind the scene we don't know of. I think as long as CS is considered not a reliable witness, then there is no case, because the judge cannot believe one side of her story (the CPIB side) and not her side (what she said in court). Meaning, the judge cannot have the cake and eat it. If she is unreliable, then she should be impeached and the case falls flat on its face, tio boh?

think CS is plain stupid lah, cannot think beyond spreading her legs to get contracts.

I don't think the case depend so much on CS court statements. The judge will look at other evidence. So long as NBG is bedding CS and CS is tendering for CNB contract, the case against NBG is already fairly solid.