• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition wins one GRC will demolish the GRC system !

Man in the streets

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only way to demolish the GRC system is to win one or two GRCs this GE by the opposition parties !

The ground is good for Opposition , but it is true that the way Oppo members speak and present themselves will really count the votes !

Fence -sitting Voters are looking forward to hear what Opposition parties can do for them, they are tipping votes .

Please do not forget Malay votes are deadly important, please reach out to them !

Many forummers here are right to say the GE is about the voters, keep busy with PAP candidates arguing trivial issues will not see results.

Hope Opposition parties see the critical truth and get back to the right path, we cannot still have PAP in power for another 50 years !

We have already lost Singapore, we cannot afford to lose somemore !

Please help us and take back Singapore !

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We do not need PAP MPs who cannot even answer a simple question when asked. Must hide, redefine the question or question the character of the person asking. My vote is clear and my right and I will not vote in bastards. Why not happy, want to call in your army and ISD? Where is the communist? I only see greedy and power corrupt around.

Fool_Me_Hard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the PAP is papsmearing the Opposition candidates instead of focusing on finding solutions to for national issues like high HDB prices, low birth rates, crowded public transport and clinics and too many foreign trashes. Opposition to stay with discussing national issues with the commoners instead of smearing Bimbo Tin of Fool Me Hard to win our hearts.