• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition will win at PE...

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
In GE2011 i volunteered to give out pamplet for opposition parties. I noticed people were unhappy with many bad PAP policies but hope the govt change to improve things. This time round i noticed pple are much more angry because nothing has improved cost of living send has gone up price of housing up,coe up, medical cost up, employment situation wore than in 2011. The angry level is high pple are determined to send a strong signal .
This being a by election means that pap is still govt after this election .Punggol being a new estate does not need upgrading but new facilities the pap has been performing poorly in this area with the stalled rivervale plaza and lack of child care facilities ..i wont be one bit surprise if opposition wins in fact i will be surprised if the pap wins

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES ! 3 CHEERS!!! To The Workers' Party's Punggol East By-Election Victory!!!

Prepare yourself for a Big Workers' Party Victory Celebration!!!

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
you hope, I also hope, lets hope the PE voters dont cock up and decide to go for a pap smear.

All the best for us and singapore :smile:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard some singapore citizens went to waterloo street kuan in temple to pray for WP success.
VOTE WP !!!
VOTE WP !!!
VOTE WP !!!
God have mercy on us singapore citizens !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
definitely. liu lian will win with one melon-sized durian at the finish line. hmmm, well, at least two melons. :p

Last edited:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
you hope, I also hope, lets hope the PE voters dont cock up and decide to go for a pap smear.

All the best for us and singapore :smile:

Friend it is not based on hope I was at the ground 6 days, 12 hours each handing out pamplets. I saw the pples face hear their problems first hand....things has completely changed since 2011, the frustrations has broken through new thresholds .... I will be stunned if pap can will win ....they have completely messed up people`s lives for their own benefit

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friend it is not based on hope I was at the ground 6 days, 12 hours each handing out pamplets. I saw the pples face hear their problems first hand....things has completely changed since 2011, the frustrations has broken through new thresholds .... I will be stunned if pap can will win ....they have completely messed up people`s lives for their own benefit

Wow, 12 hrs. Salute you :smile:

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, 12 hrs. Salute you :smile:

Got break for lunch lah but will put 110% to see Lilian zeh zeh elected I am certain she will be better than that part timer with 20 other appointments and corny sympathy stories that any can see through...she is the one truly for the people...

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

IF your actual ground assessment is true,WP Lee Li Lian has good chance of winning PE SMC.We pray that her sincerity will touch the hearts of PE residents and vote for her. VOTE WP !!! VOTE WP !!! VOTE WP !!!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IF your actual ground assessment is true,WP Lee Li Lian has good chance of winning PE SMC.We pray that her sincerity will touch the hearts of PE residents and vote for her. VOTE WP !!! VOTE WP !!! VOTE WP !!!

Whether at individual or team level, WP performance far surpassed those of PAP team.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got break for lunch lah but will put 110% to see Lilian zeh zeh elected I am certain she will be better than that part timer with 20 other appointments and corny sympathy stories that any can see through...she is the one truly for the people...

This volunteering thing really a very good intelligence source. Good work.