• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition-bashing in "Opposition unity" forum

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't make me spill my sides. You earlier POVs doesn't make anyone think that you see WP as an opposition, so why would you bother that they support a "fellow opposition".

u want me to spell out for u?

if YSL doesn't see that SDP candidate contesting in his area as a Opposition, he could just simply void his vote. or for whatever legit reason, he could just void his vote. Its his choice.

but if u ask me, if YSL vote for SDP, does that make him SDP apologist? i say no. that makes him acting like a Opposition candidate should be.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
u want me to spell out for u?

if YSL doesn't see that SDP candidate contesting in his area as a Opposition, he could just simply void his vote. or for whatever legit reason, he could just void his vote. Its his choice.

but if u ask me, if YSL vote for SDP, does that make him SDP apologist? i say no. that makes him acting like a Opposition candidate should be.

There are enough clues for me to conclude that all these are mere convenient - excuses? He will be a PAP apologist too if he were to be found out with a void vote because that's what many I spoke to here think. A void vote benefits the PAP and even Scro would vote for an opposition he thinks is too senselessly confrontational. And given your ability to shift your principles and jump for the sake of onslaughting your target, no one should be too surprised to see you join them on the bandwagon.

If nothing about YSL voting came out (which I agree he was idiotic not to do so), it would be LTK, SL, Chiam etc. If nothing came out, it would be the complains of silence. That it is not my first day encountering what anti-WP rhetoric would be made up of over the months.

Even Leetarbar gave up on his anti-SDP rhetoric with me when he hit a snag after my rebuttal. Your bulldozing is amazing.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are enough clues for me to conclude that all these are mere convenient - excuses? He will be a PAP apologist too if he were to be found out with a void vote because that's what many I spoke to here think. A void vote benefits the PAP and even Scro would vote for an opposition he thinks is too senselessly confrontational. And given your ability to shift your principles and jump for the sake of onslaughting your target, no one should be too surprised to see you join them on the bandwagon.

If nothing about YSL voting came out (which I agree he was idiotic not to do so), it would be LTK, SL, Chiam etc. If nothing came out, it would be the complains of silence. That it is not my first day encountering what anti-WP rhetoric would be made up of over the months.

Even Leetarbar gave up on his anti-SDP rhetoric with me when he hit a snag after my rebuttal. Your bulldozing is amazing.

as usual. just like other PAP apologists, WP supporters, when cant win the debate, start hurling insults.

bye loser.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
as usual. just like other PAP apologists, WP supporters, when cant win the debate, start hurling insults.

bye loser.

Sure. Going by worse things said in forums, I thought people like Scro, Locke and I would never qualify for an Oscar or Golden Horse. Thanks for the nomination.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's doing the twisting and turning here?

fact remain, YSL vote for the PAP. and the WP CEC stood by him.

what more do we need? of course they are bunch of PAP apologist. need to twist some more? sure. how about this, YSL has got eye sight problem? he check the wrong box? haha.... WP is bunch of pathetic pseudo intellect.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
all kind of excuses excuses excuses from the WP apologist.

oh, LTK said its a passing grade, but hor, didn't say what grade leh?

what a fucking joke, these people.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
who's doing the twisting and turning here?

fact remain, YSL vote for the PAP. and the WP CEC stood by him.

what more do we need? of course they are bunch of PAP apologist. need to twist some more? sure. how about this, YSL has got eye sight problem? he check the wrong box? haha.... WP is bunch of pathetic pseudo intellect.

Thought you said "bye". Sure, WP didn't retain YSL for other things he had done, including that exchange with Seng over foreign workers. Chee wasn't retained as SDP leader after he gave the PAP 2 seats because they thought he was a good leader. Tell me more.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
JOKERS are people like chee soon juan, the self-righteous longkang frequent roller.:biggrin:

why worry about CSJ? the whole political field in Spore is almost all white: PAP and PAP apologists. so u as a PAP supporter, why u worry about that little speck of spark?

Squealer

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey DOG, I am offering $500 to nab you, u better pray hard your so-called friends here won't betray you.

SOONER or LATER, you CB face will be splashed here for all to see.

F**KING CUNT !

I will guarantee that SDP will not be closed by the Govt despite getting judgement against it. They will still alowed to appeal for donations and organise events in hotels. Explain that.

The Govt went after WP but could not close down the party. They only managed to get JBJ and a few members to pay up. They went after Tang Liang Hong of WP and Francis Seow of WP. At that time, SDP was a full functioning party. WP as a party has a list bruises and battles but they don't go around beating up other opposition parties because they know that it plays into the hands of the PAP.

Chiam sued Howe Yoong Chong and Dhanabalan and both cabinets ministers had to pay damages.

On record only SDP members have apologised to the PAP and made payment.

How do you reconcile that?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
perhaps, that could be the real agenda of SDP. wipe out the rest of the opps and remain the only opp. but ain't SDP facing bankrupt and closing shop soon?

there only three kind of political parties here in sporeon. Opposition (SDP, RP, etc), PAP and PAP apologist. thats all. so wat talking u when u said wipe out the rest of the opposition?? Wipe out RP?

if SDP is facing bankrupt, and closing shop soon, why u still gunning at Chee and SDP? whats your agenda then?? root out SDP and the like, and so the country goes to PAP and PAP apologist?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wayangparty, avantas, squealer etc
What happenned to NTUC vouchers?

hey DOG, I am offering $500 to nab you, u better pray hard your so-called friends here won't betray you.

SOONER or LATER, you CB face will be splashed here for all to see.

F**KING CUNT !

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there only three kind of political parties here in sporeon. Opposition (SDP, RP, etc), PAP and PAP apologist. thats all. so wat talking u when u said wipe out the rest of the opposition?? Wipe out RP?

if SDP is facing bankrupt, and closing shop soon, why u still gunning at Chee and SDP? whats your agenda then?? root out SDP and the like, and so the country goes to PAP and PAP apologist?

hope SDP would close shop and chee can F off with his taiwanese xiao long bao to taiwan and entertain there.

singaporeans do not need his presence. his public antics are getting kind of stale and boring.:smile: