• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppo not throw Ivan ball yet, but HSK & Company already drop it

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heng: "Integrity and character are important"

Speaking at a doorstop after his walkabout at the West Coast Teban Market held on Saturday, June 27, Heng, who is PAP's first assistant secretary-general, emphasised that integrity and character are important in the party's candidates.

"If there is any complaints, they should be properly clarified," he said.

"I would like to see Ivan himself coming out to clarify this comment so that we can hear both sides of the story."

He added that it is "important" the party takes the matter "seriously".

In addition, he said he would like to reach out to those who had made those claims, in order to "understand better what exactly had happened".

He reiterated: "It is very important for us to address this clearly, because we expect our candidates to be able to stand up and address these concerns that have been raised about them."

Nevertheless, he said the key for the candidates is whether they have "the heart to serve all Singaporeans".

They are already running around like headless chickens even before Nomination Day.

Masagos said they stand by their man.
CCS said we must not judge based on isolated incidents.
HSK says : Please explain.

What do you say?
https://mothership.sg/2020/06/heng-swee-keat-ivan-lim/

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come out say sorry. End of day, PAP win. No pubicity is bad pubicity simply cause get more air time means less air time for oppies. Oppies sabo themselves only. :cool:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ivan has yet to learn humility. A trait sorely lacking in 3G sans Tharman. A universal trait of good men and women.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think hsk think as 以大局为重 KNN don't sabo me not able to become pm KNN ivan is just an antz limpe anytime also can find leeplacement KNN furthermore ccs and him is 死对头 KNN can use this to kill 2 bird using 1 stone KNN my uncle say wise move by hsk KNN