• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppies Anyhow Defame Good PAP Candidate Ivan!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We hold you in high esteem, even though you are a dick.
Please do not say "we", but may be some or most of the people here. There may be a few who do not share that sentiment.
With respect, many times, he has been boastful of how successful he is, his achievements, and that many others are losers.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he replaces indranee, then it spell trouble for pap in TP GRC. Indranee is very popular in the tiong Bahru and Bukit merah view area especially amongst the older folks.
At least Indranee is better looking, well liked and speaks better Engliah, Mandarin and Cantonese.
She is very learned.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
An individual who behaves that way, and apparently has no regard for his officers and men, should not have been commissioned as an officer.

The way SAF chooses its officers and scholars (who will become Generals) has nothing to do with how they behave towards the average man and soldier.

They go by paper achievements and how much they "like" the guy (ie how well he curry favors them).

Fact.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way SAF chooses its officers and scholars (who will become Generals) has nothing to do with how they behave towards the average man and soldier.

They go by paper achievements and how much they "like" the guy (ie how well he curry favors them).

Fact.

It should be apparent from an interview that this individual is less than desirable.
The process may be different now or in recent years, but during my time (decades ago), I was at the old SAFTI for BMT, and at the then School of Infantry Section Leaders. Towards the end of the training at SISL, the then CO of OCS, LTC Jimmy Yap ( pre NS, commissioned at FMC) interviewed prospects for OCS.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly I find Ivan Lim much more disgusting. Which is why he is suitable to be a PAP candidate. :wink:
Voters who voted, for either of them, are even more disgusting. Singapore is in a mass, not because of candidates, but should squarely blame on PAP voters.

4Sgie

Alfrescian
Loyal
1593181078084.png

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think ivan is a lj lang whereas tpl is a good life 公主 type of milf I.e never jia kor and wouldn't understand much about what is hard life and see everything positively due to smooth life type KNN

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap stand by this ivan lim and said in words not write in words: candidates use general election to redeem themselves.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/ivan-lim-...or-people-to-redeem-themselves-085820134.html

very simply redeem meaning is, compensate for the faults or bad aspects of, so does it mean the pap admit this dude ivan lim has got
faults inherently or bad aspects in his character? therefore need to use this serious general election to redeem his character for his own
benefit to be elected into parliament?
Uniquely PAP. If you screwed up in life, join PAP for redemption and get paid obscenely. No wonder Ho Jinx has been screwing up the people monies, and those useless Lau Monkies are working for PAP, in the RC, to get some sort of monetary redemptions. Singaporeans are screwed as a result for voting these people in to parliament! What's next, accept prisioner as your next MP in future. I think, I have more trust in prisoner than scholars or paper general.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It should be apparent from an interview that this individual is less than desirable.
The process may be different now or in recent years, but during my time (decades ago), I was at the old SAFTI for BMT, and at the then School of Infantry Section Leaders. Towards the end of the training at SISL, the then CO of OCS, LTC Jimmy Yap ( pre NS, commissioned at FMC) interviewed prospects for OCS.

One can practice interviews such that they are very polished and clever in their responses.

In order to know someone you have to observe them when they do not think anyone is looking.

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not surprise , papigs chose one of their kind.Even CCS can called sinkies idiots , i am not surprised that those chosen are one of their kind.All big headed just coming in for the big money.Look at recent covid 19 case how paipigs handle.One word to describe ' terrible'.And the way they spent , they r really dumb they don konw what they r doing but 70% idiots very song

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
My multimillionaire ministers would brush these off as him being young and had learnt to be a better person. Eventually field in a confirm win grc and through train into parliament. Prove that he is one brilliantly elite brain also. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh
View attachment 84385

PAP RIGGED THE ENTIRE SYSTEM TO BE AGAINST SINGAPOREANS

AND YOU RIGHT

SINGAPOREANS ALLOWED THE FUCKING PAP TO DO ALL KINDS OF SHIT THINGS SUCH AS LETTING CECAs IN WITH FUCKED UP PAPERS FROM UPTRON ACL AND SOUTHERN PACIFIC UNIVERSITY

AND GAVE LUNCHES AND DINNERS OF SINGAPOREANS TO THOSE PUKING CECAs AND FOREIGN TALENTS

VOTE OUT THE FUCKING PAP MAGGOTS

WE ALL NOW PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING

NEXT CLUSTERS WILL BE CENTERED WITH PAP MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS

AND ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH THE ROTTEN PEOPLES ASSOCIATION AND RC MEMBERS
AND YET ANOTHER CLUSTERS WITH PAPER GENERALS LINKED OR UNLINKED TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO US ALL

AS LONG AS THOSE MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENNA WUHANED

EVEN BETTER WILL BE THEY ALL HUM KAR CHANG

LET THEM GATHER
MORE KENNA WUHANDED THE MORE LIKELY THAT GET BACK TO MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND THEIR ENTIRE FAMILIES
AND THEIR KANGAROOS AND PAPER GENERALS AND CRONIES AND BROWN NOSERS
ALL HUM KAR CHAN

MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND THEIR CRONIES AND PAPER GENERALS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS WILL ALSO DIE
MAY THEY ALL DIE BEFORE US , OR WITH US
AND STINKAPORE WILL BECOME SINGAPORE ONCE AGAIN

SPREAD WIDELY
UNTIL IT GET TO THE MAIDS AND SONS AND DAUGHTERS AND STAFF OF MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE
UNTIL ALL THOSE OLD MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KENA WUHANDED
AND TOGETHER WITH YOUNG MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS AND ALL IN THE FUCKING PA AND KANGAROOS AND POODLES
WUHAN WILL DELIVER US ALL FROM THE FUCKING MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS IN WHITE FINALLY
MAGGOTS MAGGOTESS KANGAROOS CANNOT FIX WUHAN THE WAY THEY CAN FIX ELECTED PRESIDENT AND OTHER SHIT THINGS THAT THEY CAN FIX
WUHAN WILL FIX THEM INSTEAD

Emoji Laugh GIF - Emoji Laugh Laughing - Discover & Share GIFs

Laughing Emoji GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 84403
[/QUOTE

They slways chose those what officer to be MP .All bo lan pa one.if real war come i can bet they either make wrong decision n get soldiers killed or they already run away for safety , worse pee in thrir pants.Look at the mask case n idiot comments , all no brains n paper generals.All in for the money.And worse thst guy have a twisted face , something not right .

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Hello,
May be numerous negative comments is more appropriate than "massive negative comments"
Need to emphasize that there are massively many many lots and lots of negative comments. "Numerous" is too little, too mild, no impact lah.