• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie Low Admits That He Was Irresponsible! Getting Ready To Pay Back $33M To Aljunied Voters! Return Us Our Bloodsweat Money!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Was it the responsible thing to do to check whether CPG was entitled to get out?” Mr Singh asked.

“That was not on my mind,” said Mr Low.

“I’m asking you now. Was it the responsible thing to do?”

“Yes,” Mr Low responded.

“Thank you. And you didn’t do that, yes?”

“Yes,” Mr Low replied.
PAP never misuse funs ah?
KNN if my uncle represented mr low the bayi pants will drop by counter asking about pap KNN once again the plot will be along the line of stephen chow type KNN for this after mr low admitted it will be time to drag everyone down with him KNN so he can say you you you.. yes this one you.. all ka limpe admit or else swear to lamp post or bet with his life just like ginfreely vs hangover life bet type KNN see how honest every one is KNN but he should not have admitted then when bayi say about is it responsible thing to do he can say KNN bring out all your work done i also want to see how responsible you are KNN force him to bring out not say only KNN

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppie Low has gotten his just desserts. How dare he treat the town council like his own fiefdom to reward his WP supporters.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He now only left 33 million Dongs in his Bank a/c, how to pay back?

Oppie Low could consider getting the women in his family to be sold into bondage slavery until the debt is repaid to the Aljunied residents. The grassroots leaders will make sure the oppies pay up, right to the very last penny. Return us our bloodsweat money!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN if my uncle represented mr low the bayi pants will drop by counter asking about pap KNN once again the plot will be along the line of stephen chow type KNN for this after mr low admitted it will be time to drag everyone down with him KNN so he can say you you you.. yes this one you.. all ka limpe admit or else swear to lamp post or bet with his life just like ginfreely vs hangover life bet type KNN see how honest every one is KNN but he should not have admitted then when bayi say about is it responsible thing to do he can say KNN bring out all your work done i also want to see how responsible you are KNN force him to bring out not say only KNN

Low is a dumb ass. WP is PAP-lite.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this saga, it seems to me WP lacks people with senior leadership experience and competency in managing large scale operations in a sizable organization like a MNC or one of the large public organizations. Running a large complicated setup like AHTC requires someone who knows how to design multi-functional and multi-stage policies and processes and get it implemented in an efficient manner.

All the WP MPs and party leaders are all either individual contributing professionals or small time businessmen who probably lack the skillsets needed to run the AHTC.

1) Low Thia Kiang - Small-time Businessman
2) Sylvia Lim - Lecturer
3) Pritam Singh - Laywer
4) Faisal - Counseller
5) Gerald - Small-time Businessman
6) Li Lian - Insurance Trainer
7) Dennis Tan - Lawyer
8) Daniel Goh - Academic
9) Leon Perrera - Small-time Businessman
10) Png Eng Huat - Small-time Businessman
11) Chen Show Mow - Lawyer
12) John Yam - Academic
13) Firuz Khan - Small-time Businessman

I am also extremely doubtful that AHTC can get anyone with such experience to join them given the political environment here. There were some really basic operational errors that should have been easily picked up by anyone who has some experience running a department before. E.g. include duplicate entries in Excel, financial entries not logged, reporting not standardized etc. These are hallmarks of the clerical administrators not being properly trained with proper standard operational procedures.
Dear Sir,

You forget one critical issue:
Member of parliaments are highest policy makers of a country. It is plain wrong - for whatever reasons - that they should be burdened with the management of the daily affairs of a country. It should be done under a government board for waste management, public cleanliness, etc irrespective of political party affiliations.

The MP of a constituency has rights to make complains to the relevant board if certain affairs in their ward are not done properly. The Workers Party should not engage in running an "enterprise" asking for tenders whatever.

Low Thia Khiang is not stupid, just caught by the system. But if Low Thia Khiang were to be elected as prime minister, the story would be all different. Even I could be prime minister as the PM needs only good technical support and advice. Liu Bang was famous for knowing how to choose people. Ronald Reagan was an actor. George W. Bush need only to say : "Attack Afghanistan, then Iraq then Syria...Libya". If I were the PM of South Korea, the first thing I do is contact Kim - just sign unconditional end of Korean war. No more snipers at borders...allow black market cross border dealings and when questioned at UN, just say: "I sincerely swear upon the Heaven above that no such things happen...we in Korea are all law abiding members of the world..." Who cares what others say! Just do!

Chan Rasjid.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Sir,

You forget one critical issue:
Member of parliaments are highest policy makers of a country. It is plain wrong - for whatever reasons - that they should be burdened with the management of the daily affairs of a country. It should be done under a government board for waste management, public cleanliness, etc irrespective of political party affiliations.

The MP of a constituency has rights to make complains to the relevant board if certain affairs in their ward are not done properly. The Workers Party should not engage in running an "enterprise" asking for tenders whatever.

Low Thia Khiang is not stupid, just caught by the system. But if Low Thia Khiang were to be elected as prime minister, the story would be all different. Even I could be prime minister as the PM needs only good technical support and advice. Liu Bang was famous for knowing how to choose people. Ronald Reagan was an actor. George W. Bush need only to say : "Attack Afghanistan, then Iraq then Syria...Libya". If I were the PM of South Korea, the first thing I do is contact Kim - just sign unconditional end of Korean war. No more snipers at borders...allow black market cross border dealings and when questioned at UN, just say: "I sincerely swear upon the Heaven above that no such things happen...we in Korea are all law abiding members of the world..." Who cares what others say! Just do!

Chan Rasjid.

This lawsuit is frivolous ...it is to justify the PAP takeover of a town council under the control of opposition MPs. This whole scheme of MPs taking charge of town councils was cooked up by the PAP to justify the outrageous amount given to PAP MPs. The PAP brain trust didn't think that an opposition would end up running the town councils.
When the WP town council was so successful - it didn't cut services, raise fees and was able to turn down a government grant - it brought shame to the PAP town councils. Thus, the pre-emptive strike on the WP town council before sinkees start to ask question.
The government has spent millions on audit ...what did they find? Nothing. Just accountant's opinion. If there was a even a slight possible wrongdoing, the PAP would have use that to trump up criminality. No chance. So, only civil suit after a coup on the WP town council.
The WP is lame, not to fight back. WP is always on the defensive. That's not how opposition is supposed to be. WP should call the takeover as a coup. Shame the PAP on their inefficient town councils. WP needs a major shakeup ...get rid of Low and bring in people who will go on the offensive and willing to be persecuted for their beliefs.

ChanRasjid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Davinder Singh is one of the best lawyers bar none. Low thinks he can get away with like he did in parliament ? Lol
I can't comment if Davinder Singh is really invincible in "any" debate. I never follow such political cases - most boring - and I don't know the details. In general, who the winner is may be decided based on the facts of the case, but of course a mastery of the rule of law is needed.

My suspicion is that the WP is really caught bad. LTK & Co probably did something that was not absolute clean - the PAP has enough people to catch the slightest slip. They were of course under huge pressure when they first took over a new town council with the management software sold to 5 people outside for $2.00. The fact that LTK was cornered and had to admit he was "irresponsible" showed that the case was vastly against WP; any other clever lawyer in the plaintiff's side could also have demolished LTK, not just Davinder Singh. This case probably will seal the fate of the Worker's Party as a credible opposition - they will lose all their seats in parliament in the coming election.

I have posted my discovery that all modern high energy physics based on Einstein's relativity are rubbish, but I never had the chance nor the need to defend myself; the mainstream physics forum all just delete such posts and refuse to allow any debate. Only on rare occasions did I have the chance for a debate with those who "know" physics:

1) Thread: Coulomb Electric Gravity, Unified Ether Theory (This forum does not allow criticism of Einstein in their most active subforum; they created an "Alternative" theory forum which is less active and with not much follwing)
https://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=74775.0
The thread shows how I defended myself from attacks by mainstream, a fairly long debate. The only credible debater was BoredChemist - a respected regular of the physics forum. The other debaters are mainly trolls with no understanding of physics - I ignored such replies.

2) 对物理学界的公开信:爱因斯坦的 E=mc2 物理学失败
http://www.mitbbs.com/article_t/Physics/31254049.html
How I defended myself in a Chinese forum (I think the posters are mainly mainland Chinese); in Chinese only, 33 posts - the longest debate that I engaged in with those who are supposed to know physics.

Chan Rasjid
http://www.emc2fails.com

Last edited: