• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Chee & Wife Sets Up Oppie Cafe At Rochester Mall! Buona Vista Property Prices To Fall Soon?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1624318856859.png

Singapore Democratic Party secretary-general Chee Soon Juan and his wife are opening a cafe at Rochester Mall.

The seasoned politician and now businessman made the announcement of the cafe's opening in a June 21 Facebook post.

Surprise announcement
According to the post, the cafe, Orange & Teal, will be opening on Friday, June 25, 2021.

The opening hours will be from 11am to 10pm.

Chee wrote that the business has been in the works for months now, but did not mention if he calibrated its opening just in time for Phase 3 (Heightened Alert), where the dine-in option has bee reinstated from June 21.

The announcement also came as a surprise, as there was no prior indication that Chee the politician would be dabbling in business.

A place for Singaporeans
Chee added that he hopes the cafe will be a place for Singaporeans to get together to talk shop and enjoy a meal or drink.

He wrote:

It’s been a long-term dream of ours to have a place where Singaporeans come together to not just have a great meal or have that heart warming cuppa, but a place where we get together with our loved ones and friends and get to know each other all over again. A place where intelligent discussion, even impassioned debate, takes place. A place where the conversation’s even better.

“Where the conversation’s even better” – I’ve got that engraved above the doorway.

No pork, no lard
He also wrote that the cafe is currently not yet halal-certified, but it will not be serving pork, lard or pork-related items.

The chief of the SDP called on Muslim patrons to pay the cafe a visit.

However, Chee emphasised that the cafe will be serving wine and beer on the premises but the glassware for alcohol will be kept separate.

Chee added that he does not see himself as a businessman and called the cafe a "social enterprise" that supports causes close to his heart.

The menu will be disclosed at a later date, he wrote.

All photos via Chee Soon Juan

https://mothership.sg/2021/06/chee-soon-juan-cafe/

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you John for this publicity....I would not have known. I will rush there on Friday to support him.

Rochester is a place where rich people like us like to hang out. It has a nice colonial vibe with all that lush greenery and colonial houses around. Why must oppie chee come disturb our peace? Can't he relocate to Holland Village instead where the poor people and punks hang out?

nin-nao-hiah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rochester is a place where rich people like us like to hang out. It has a nice colonial vibe with all that lush greenery and colonial houses around. Why must oppie chee come disturb our peace? Can't he relocate to Holland Village instead where the poor people and punks hang out?
One Chee can make rich people like you feel disturbed? Your qi as a rich person must be very poor indeed. The source of your riches must have been from thieving, just like the colonials. You'll probably go the same way as the colonials too, by having your arse kicked.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tannie, keep helping PAP produced FT ahneh w fake degrees in their learn as they earn program in Singapore. .

Thereafter ahneh can go to 5 eye to get caught by angmohs w their fake degrees...

You are helping Singapore to be sanctioned by 5 eye for committing crime....

Well done...

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks John for the free marketing. Csj should put a tip box there,and watch as parliament bans tipping the following week.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like a nice place to chill out. Can drink beer and alcohol some more. Will surely check it out.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JohnTan will not be there. But you mind find 20 safe distancing ambassadors swarming around.
Expect PAP cronies to order a simple cup of kopi and than drop a cockroach and take picture for mothership. Thereafter, PAP will call in NEA and every foreseeable machinaries to revoke his license and smear him to give Shit Times "Journlists" plenty of jobs to do. You think PAP is gentlemen? I believe Kim Jong Urn is more gentle than PAP and its dogs.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am making a police report against him for being insensitive to other religion. He is serving alcohol and yet he invite m&ds to visit. He is either inducing haram acts or mocking Islam.

jw5

Loyal
Expect PAP cronies to order a simple cup of kopi and than drop a cockroach and take picture for mothership. Thereafter, PAP will call in NEA and every foreseeable machinaries to revoke his license and smear him to give Shit Times "Journlists" plenty of jobs to do. You think PAP is gentlemen? I believe Kim Jong Urn is more gentle than PAP and its dogs.

North Korea Kim gets along with Donald Trump. I guarantee you that PAP ministars don't like Trump. All those people who come through the PAP scholar system and their impressionable and easily manipulated supporters all prefer Biden to Trump.

And you are right, those cockroaches are fully capable of planting cockroaches.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
mother cheebye lah u.

SalahParking

Alfrescian
Loyal
JohnTan will not be there. But you might find 20 safe distancing ambassadors swarming around.
JohnTan that mother cheebye porlumpar will try to disguise himself by wearing red. I can smell bastards like him miles away. Come lah, I will tear your balls off.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am making a police report against him for being insensitive to other religion. He is serving alcohol and yet he invite m&ds to visit. He is either inducing haram acts or mocking Islam.

If I were him, I would smear some pork lard on the coffee cups and watch the m&ds sipping merrily away.

jw5

Loyal
JohnTan that mother cheebye porlumpar will try to disguise himself by wearing red. I can smell bastards like him miles away. Come lah, I will tear your balls off.

In that case, you should not post this here, now he will never dare to go there.