• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only fortunate women are treated as humans. Unfortunate women are treated as objects.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women have to do hard jobs dealing with some staff and colleagues that are pieces of shit that create shit for manager. If these people are not shit, the four manager jobs that I did won’t see turnover of three or four managers before me in each of these jobs. Enough said of the character of these pieces of shit sabotaging me from behind.

Fortunate women can walk out of hard jobs. Unfortunate women have to slog and tolerate nonsense from staff colleagues and bosses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate women can walk out of hard jobs. Unfortunate women have to slog and tolerate nonsense from staff colleagues and bosses.

Fortunate women can retire in peace. Unfortunate women cannot retire in peace even if every cent she is using for her retirement is her own and rightfully earned without selling her body or soul which is what cheap and dirty son of whore @JohnTan and his whore wife are doing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women that met sexual harassment get accused why don’t sue? The answer is never think of suing. Who said if something is not true can just walk away? Obviously it doesn’t apply to unfortunate women at all. Either way get judged guilty by cheap and dirty sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate people no need to leave their jobs at all even if they are unqualified AND caused huge harm to others. LJ Mccully and kt latha are best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate people no need to leave their jobs at all even if they are unqualified AND caused huge harm to others. LJ Mccully and kt latha are best proof.
So fortunate women have nothing to do with virtue or ability at all. Proven beyond doubt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women that are poor victims of sexual harassment are not entitled to wear bikini in a beach without ccb sons of whores casting aspersions on their character after they complain sexual harassment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women that are poor victims of sexual harassment are not entitled to wear bikini in a beach without ccb sons of whores casting aspersions on their character after they complain sexual harassment.
Unfortunate women of sexual harassment are not entitled to seek justice without ccb men and ccb women painting them as vindictive and seeking revenge.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women of sexual harassment are not entitled to seek justice without ccb men and ccb women painting them as vindictive and seeking revenge.
Unfortunate women of sexual harassment Monica Baey has to quickly come out to say she is not seeking revenge but trying to help herself and others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women of sexual harassment Monica Baey has to quickly come out to say she is not seeking revenge but trying to help herself and others.
Luckily Monica baey is young, pretty and sweet. If not she will be less likeable and successfully cast as an evil and vindictive bitch. Just like what happened to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily Monica baey is young, pretty and sweet. If not she will be less likeable and successfully cast as an evil and vindictive bitch. Just like what happened to me.
Monica Baey is lucky to be of a sexual harassment crime with known criminal. How about poor victims like me with no known criminals and no evidence of the stolen photos and yet non stop sexual harassment for years. The latest being tonight by many dogs snakes crocodiles sons of whores. Where is my justice? What did I do to deserve this?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Monica Baey is lucky to be of a sexual harassment crime with known criminal. How about poor victims like me with no known criminals and no evidence of the stolen photos and yet non stop sexual harassment for years. The latest being tonight by many dogs snakes crocodiles sons of whores. Where is my justice? What did I do to deserve this?
Criminals deserve second chance woh while I deserved to be mercilessly bullied by ccb Malaysians and ccb sinkies and filthy Indians criminals for years and criminal doggie @glockman can say without any shame that all suffering are self inflicted woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criminals deserve second chance woh while I deserved to be mercilessly bullied by ccb Malaysians and ccb sinkies and filthy Indians criminals for years and criminal doggie @glockman can say without any shame that all suffering are self inflicted woh.
Seriously I have not done anything to anyone to deserve this. Whoever doing evil to me now you just wait for your karma burning you into ashes and crushing you under buses and lorries.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women like me did no wrong but become treated as sex object and given no chance while criminals did wrong are given second chance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women like me did no wrong but become treated as sex object and given no chance while criminals did wrong are given second chance.
Unfortunate woman suffered duress and distress from no morals no culture barbarians m&d chinese and get lured out to garden in night gown and stolen photos and become a sex object constantly and mercilessly bullied by evil and cheap Malaysian and sinkie and filthy Indian doggies from @UltimaOnline to @Valium @Cottonmouth @syed putra @mojito to @laksaboy for their cheap thrill.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
MB was unfortunate, but she has the courage to confront the culprit with the evidence and to lodge a police report; stand ready to sue... compare to the resident Tua Pow... only half truth tales... no evidence... no guts to report police on sexual harassment ..

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MB was unfortunate, but she has the courage to confront the culprit with the evidence and to lodge a police report; stand ready to sue... compare to the resident Tua Pow... only half truth tales... no evidence... no guts to report police on sexual harassment ..
Fuck you Cantonese LIAR what evidence did I have? Where is my neh neh photo? So I confront who? And as for KT latha case. She said someone is acting like a slut. Not my name. And I was so innocent then I didn’t even know it’s called sexual harassment to report to SIA let alone police.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Cantonese LIAR what evidence did I have? Where is my neh neh photo? So I confront who? And as for KT latha case. She said someone is acting like a slut. Not my name. And I was so innocent then I didn’t even know it’s called sexual harassment to report to SIA let alone police.

And I did report to police when I realised kt latha’s ccb words have been taken as the gospel truth and used to justify theft of my neh neh photos. So what else am I supposed to do @rotiprata? Why don’t you just post my neh neh photos here for me to report police AGAIN?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously unfortunate women can’t even walk away from untruth without being accused of being guilty.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunate women cannot afford to be innocent indeed. Will meet filthy men and women that think others are as filthy as themselves.