• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only fortunate women are treated as humans. Unfortunate women are treated as objects.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN chow hai you never 摇 your 鸡 to changi KNN
That’s just one of the many ccb lies that you cheap and dirty sons of whores imposed on me. Seriously I just realised what bastards and bitches judged others and me is a real reflection of yourselves. So filthy so cheap so hypocrite so self entitled evil criminals. When is your turn to die blown up into pieces like those in Sri Lanka?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s just one of the many ccb lies that you cheap and dirty sons of whores imposed on me. Seriously I just realised what bastards and bitches judged others and me is a real reflection of yourselves. So filthy so cheap so hypocrite so self entitled evil criminals. When is your turn to die blown up into pieces like those in Sri Lanka?
KNN until now you still don't know you have very very chow hai ? KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seriously now I don’t feel a thing of such terrorist attacks. There are many real evil people here and out there acting decent people infront but viciously harming me behind. Who knows which of those killed are of this kind or sons or daughters of such fortunate people that get away with crimes on their unfortunate victims?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously is there a good Cantonese in the world? I have not met any but met only evil ones that viciously attacked me that did nothing to them.

Or worse evil ingrate Cantonese that harmed like my ex sinkie Cantonese accountant that harmed me non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously now I don’t feel a thing of such terrorist attacks. There are many real evil people here and out there acting decent people infront but viciously harming me behind. Who knows which of those killed are of this kind or sons or daughters of such fortunate people that get away with crimes on their unfortunate victims?

Fortunate people get away with crimes indeed and their unfortunate victim become a chow hai. Even if a virgin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate people get away with crimes indeed and their unfortunate victim become a chow hai. Even if a virgin.

Fortunate women like kt latha get away with crimes and get treated as human while their unfortunate victim get treated as a chow hai object.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fortunate women like kt latha get away with crimes and get treated as human while their unfortunate victim get treated as a chow hai object.

So fortunate woman had nothing to do with virtue ok son of whore @laksaboy ? You have knowledge but no wisdom and please don’t complain anything unfair in this world because you have unfair advantage too being born a fortunate man with LJ able to insult unfortunate woman born with 2 nipples 1 cb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women get punished for doing nothing wrong while fortunate women get away with crimes. Seriously what did I do in life to deserve this? Nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women get punished for doing nothing wrong while fortunate women get away with crimes. Seriously what did I do in life to deserve this? Nothing.

My life is best proof that being good and doing good doesn’t get goodness in return. Especially true for unfortunate women like me. A virgin insulted repeatedly a chow hai by cheap and dirty self enticed bastards. Even a real chow hai also don’t deserve this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya that’s right unfortunate women even if clear up all the shit for a company will meet ccb colleagues like kt latha and ccb Boss LJ Mccully that suka suka open their ccb mouth to call people slut and then get angry and complain to boss or fire people when get pushed or shouted at by their poor victim of sexual harassment.
Unfortunate women complain sexual harassment and get more sexual harassment from boss LJ Mccully indeed and is the one punished while the one doing sexual harassment kt latha get away scot free. The only solace is I can write here and name them without worry and not afraid of being sued just like Monica Baey.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women can get punished and fired for doing nothing wrong AND with almost seven months bonus as proof of good work done.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women can get punished and fired for doing nothing wrong AND with almost seven months bonus as proof of good work done.

Unfortunate women have to do hard jobs dealing with some staff and colleagues that are pieces of shit that create shit for manager. If these people are not shit, the four manager jobs that I did won’t see turnover of three or four managers before me in each of these jobs. Enough said of the character of these pieces of shit sabotaging me from behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
turnover of three or four managers before me in each of these jobs.

Within short time of one year or less ok hahaha. What kind of staff or colleagues in this 4 jobs that caused 3 or 4 managers to leave in such short time interval BEFORE I WAS HIRED? Filthy Indians like kt latha. m&d Chinese. Sinkie Cantonese. No coincidence indeed when my misfortune is tied to same groups of people. So stupid of me not to see the groups’ true ugly colors earlier.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunate women complain sexual harassment and get more sexual harassment from boss LJ Mccully indeed and is the one punished while the one doing sexual harassment kt latha get away scot free. The only solace is I can write here and name them without worry and not afraid of being sued just like Monica Baey.

Come sue me LJ Mccully and kt latha and let the world know how shameful your criminal behavior is as boss and human resource manager doing sexual harassment of finance manager and then fire me for getting angry which is only my right to do so.