• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only fortunate women are treated as humans. Unfortunate women are treated as objects.

wontonmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn’t you say in the hokkien thead that hokkien no take bribes you worry? And didn’t you ask me did ALL HK Cantonese bully me? So stop acting innocent you disgusting Cantonese doggie attacking hokkiens and me.
And it means to you I bully and attacking you because I disagree with you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's time for you to seek psychiatric help. 69 counselling sessions should help. Bye.
Well it’s a wonder that I am still alive and have not committed suicide and still able to contribute to society doing charity education. I applaud myself for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it’s a wonder that I am still alive and have not committed suicide and still able to contribute to society doing charity education. I applaud myself for that.

While on the other hand m&d Cantonese doggies like you @wontonmee are vicious doggies that contribute nothing but evil and filth to society.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily Monica baey is young, pretty and sweet. If not she will be less likeable and successfully cast as an evil and vindictive bitch. Just like what happened to me.
KNN is good that you know mb is ooo0.0. while you are 000Oioi KNN of course the outcome will be different KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN is good that you know mb is ooo0.0. while you are 000Oioi KNN of course the outcome will be different KNN
So many m&d chinese and Indians SONS OF WHORES are good at making TUA POW lies of me. Again ccb Malaysians are always accusing me what you are yourselves.