• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Only Edwin Tong that CB can interrupt, other people cannot.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmm this is what happened to an old friend of mine. Chap was working as an executive earning a good pay. All those good times he was voting for the PAP. Once asked him over supper, why vote for them? He replied what can the Opposition offer me? Then his world came crashing down after his company retrenched him in 2016. After that suddenly became a hardcore Oppie and voted for the Oppo in last year's GE. LOL. Presently he's working as a Grab driver.

LOL. fuck his mother's cb.
Please tell him that on my behalf.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Earlier went for an early lunch with an ex Mat colleague. He's one of those conspiracy theorists that claim that this Khan Cunt was recruited by the PAP to destroy WP from within. I don't think so lah. His Lau Peh is a multi millionaire, she still living in her dad's bungalow in the East with her husband. Looking at her she past work experiences, I don't think she has that impressive career for a graduate. Apart from founding a Zuo Bo Lan movement for women and kids that was probably funded by her dad, I don't think she really had a proper job for a graduate before becoming MP. Before that still probably depending on her Lau Peh to chip in for her monthly personal expenses. I don't buy the suggestion that she's a secret PAP agent. I think that's ridiculous and too far fetched. My guess is she's just a plain manipulative narcissistic liar and has too much free time on her hands until the need for her to create some stupid fantasy lies. Narcissistic liar and an attention seeker and that what she is.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Appointed as director in companies where they have no fucking idea where the offices are and what businesses they are involved. Pay cut 75% my balls!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier went for an early lunch with an ex Mat colleague. He's one of those conspiracy theorists that claim that this Khan Cunt was recruited by the PAP to destroy WP from within. I don't think so lah. His Lau Peh is a multi millionaire, she still living in her dad's bungalow in the East with her husband. Looking at her she past work experiences, I don't think she has that impressive career for a graduate. Apart from founding a Zuo Bo Lan movement for women and kids that was probably funded by her dad, I don't think she really had a proper job for a graduate before becoming MP. Before that still probably depending on her Lau Peh to chip in for her monthly personal expenses. I don't buy the suggestion that she's a secret PAP agent. I think that's ridiculous and too far fetched. My guess is she's just a plain manipulative narcissistic liar and has too much free time on her hands until the need for her to create some stupid fantasy lies. Narcissistic liar and an attention seeker and that what she is.
Agreed.

RK seems to think she is a Sin equivalent of US AOC , a nemisis of Trump.

Instead RK appears to come off as unbalanced, irresponsible and immature.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Narcissistic liar and an attention seeker and that what she is.
Yup she has a bitchy face, fat auntie figure and crooked mouth at her relatively young age. Also, something about her eyes also tells you a soul is missing.

Right at the end she told Pritam she's suffering from "disassociative disorder" --- the ultimate "fuck you" move. Obviously self diagnosed and, in her mind, makes her blameless.

True evil exists among us

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talking about elitism, I still remember "elite uncaring face" of Wee's daughter (with a nipple size mole on her face). How time flies. But things still the same.

Wee Shu Min that cunt went to burn off her ugly mole, but still look like fuck.
I would love to flog her elite pussy and punch her fucking tits.

iCSo6Z7v_400x400.jpg
RJC%20Wee%20Shu%20Min%20%28xialanxue.blogspot.com%29.jpg

flogging-shaved-pussy.gif

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup she has a bitchy face, fat auntie figure and crooked mouth at her relatively young age. Also, something about her eyes also tells you a soul is missing.

Right at the end she told Pritam she's suffering from "disassociative disorder" --- the ultimate "fuck you" move. Obviously self diagnosed and, in her mind, makes her blameless.

True evil exists among us
If such conditions can be mitigating factors in court rulings, why should it not be accepted by an assembly of like minded individuals? :o-o:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I had so much hope for Ah Tong but he has let all PAP supporters down. His performance as a key member of the Committee of Pigs was disgraceful and made smart sinkees to question the whole notion of 'Senior Counsel'. Senior Counsel is supposedly the equivalent of the UK Queen's Counsel, the best litigators in the bar. Ah Tong was so lacking - in intellect, in temperament, in courtesy, in professionalism, in decency - and to think that he is considered to be in the cream of the crop is scary.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had so much hope for Ah Tong but he has let all PAP supporters down. His performance as a key member of the Committee of Pigs was disgraceful and made smart sinkees to question the whole notion of 'Senior Counsel'. Senior Counsel is supposedly the equivalent of the UK Queen's Counsel, the best litigators in the bar. Ah Tong was so lacking - in intellect, in temperament, in courtesy, in professionalism, in decency - and to think that he is considered to be in the cream of the crop is scary.

Bayi very impressive ! St. Thomas 2 - 0 St. Joseph Institution.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Tong needs to attend Trump University to master the art of creative falsehood. Give Ah Tong credit for trying but he is not there yet.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ok Tong should kill himself in shame.

PM Pinky gave him a chance to shine and he blew it. If he did a good job, he could be a contender to succeed PM. It is okay, he can still make his $2 million a year as ministar; all he needs to do is to pick the right horse to support. So sorry for Ah Tong; now can only hentak kaki in his political career.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The hardest moments to watch is when Singh called Ah Tong out. Ah Tong keeps trying to push his logic out which Singh kept dismissing. Instead of rebutting with fact, Ah Tong just spun away demanding that his logic is superior and to be accepted. Singh just sneered at that garbage talk from Ah Tong and made the latter looked so desperate and a fool. The PAP, my beloved party, can do better. Just not with Ah Tong.