• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please stay within your race. if you're interested in a cunt, i can introduce you to my ah sum landlady in bedok. :biggrin:

She is within my race. Like her i am also of persian descent you mean you cannot tell that from my nick? :biggrin:

PS luckily she isn't chinese if not i could complain of racism and that dog drifter would have to come in to settle.

Last edited:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: TAKE NOTE: Sibe powerful clone!!!!!!

drifter rents a hdb flat with me in bedok. drifter-san lives in tokyo and is nursing his jap wife back to health. drifter the ex sg cop has fewer police tales to tell after the passing of ram the doggie diner.

And the one sharing drifter nick have to thanks you for letting him know not to post his marriage cert with his jap wife name and with his surname in here . :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

drifter rents a hdb flat with me in bedok. drifter-san lives in tokyo and is nursing his jap wife back to health. drifter the ex sg cop has fewer police tales to tell after the passing of ram the doggie diner.

drifter and drifter san. :biggrin: My other person would like to know of your female friends.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And the one sharing drifter nick have to thanks you for letting him know not to post his marriage cert with his jap wife name and with his surname in here . :biggrin:

share bullshit lah... he himself kanna self - pawned and now created so many nicks to verify that it is shared... oh plss... sinkie... give me a fucking break!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hmmm is the surname choo and is the wife's name o*o*a*i yuki? Just fanthoming a guess. :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is within my race. Like her i am also of persian descent you mean you cannot tell that from my nick? :biggrin:

PS luckily she isn't chinese if not i could complain of racism and that dog drifter would have to come in to settle.

Which drifter dog you talking about ? There's a couple of drifter here :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hmmm is the surname choo and is the wife's name o*o*a*i yuki? Just fanthoming a guess. :biggrin:

Although u are a minority race hater here , you do not post his wife name here . For that you got my respect .

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Although u are a minority race hater here , you do not post his wife name here . For that you got my respect .

I don't hate minority races and that's not important anyway. Yup i don't post his wife's name here it's called wheel of fortune time.

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

share bullshit lah... he himself kanna self - pawned and now created so many nicks to verify that it is shared... oh plss... sinkie... give me a fucking break!!!

Seems like a vegetarian with a pea sized brain trying to act smart again . :biggrin:

SuperMod

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I don't hate minority races and that's not important anyway. Yup i don't post his wife's name here it's called wheel of fortune time.

Great , your tongue is not as long as alamaking . You do keep secrets .