• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Online Personas

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TAKE NOTE: Sibe powerful clone!!!!!!

And the one sharing drifter nick have to thanks you for letting him know not to post his marriage cert with his jap wife name and with his surname in here . :biggrin:

and there are only two japanese ladies with that same first and last name living in japan. both live in separate cities. and one lives in tokyo. and she's married to a guy with a sinkie sounding last name. you're most welcome! :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is within my race. Like her i am also of persian descent you mean you cannot tell that from my nick? :biggrin:

there was a sino-turkic tribe that got lost in the takka makklan dessert after han chinese invaded the uighur region. they migrated and settled in northern iran. descendants of this tribe eventually blended with farsi-speaking persians and their distinct identity was lost. but they claimed they have jah rastafar blood and genes. :eek: perhaps you're the long lost prince of perverted persia. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there was a sino-turkic tribe that got lost in the takka makklan dessert after han chinese invaded the uighur region. they migrated and settled in northern iran. descendants of this tribe eventually blended with farsi-speaking persians and their distinct identity was lost. but they claimed they have jah rastafar blood and genes. :eek: perhaps you're the long lost prince of perverted persia. :biggrin:

i have never heard of thsi before but what you say might be true. Pls let me speak to her.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
B3F1B5E2-9000-4BDE-8D65-A1215F0A3490-1222-000000C6E96AA079.jpg

Goodnight guys, happy PCC each other ok?