• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ye Kung and replacement candidate Xie Yao Quan

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GE2020: PAP New Candidate Xie Yao Quan And Ong Ye Kung Are Cousins
Submitted by farhan on Tue, 30/06/2020 - 11:24am
GE2020_PAP_New_Candidate_Xie_Yao_Quan_Ong_Ye_Kung_Cousins_0.jpg

"Our mothers are sisters, we used to play as kids," said Education Minister Ong Ye Kung, in reference to PAP new face Xie Yao Quan, 35, who is part of the party's line-up in Jurong GRC. Mr Ong was speaking to the media at the PAP's Gambas branch, where he had gathered with the rest of his Sembawang GRC team.
"I have not seen him for many many years. He used to call me kor kor...now he calls me Min Ong," said Mr Ong, 50, with a laugh.
So the question is, did the Xie Yao Quan who replaced Ivan Lim move up the ranks on his own merits, or was he pushed up ahead because of his family relations?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Our mothers are sisters, we used to play as kids," said Education Minister Ong Ye Kung, in reference to PAP new face Xie Yao Quan, 35, who is part of the party's line-up in Jurong GRC. Mr Ong was speaking to the media at the PAP's Gambas branch, where he had gathered with the rest of his Sembawang GRC team.
"I have not seen him for many many years. He used to call me kor kor...now he calls me Min Ong," said Mr Ong, 50, with a laugh.
So the question is, did the Xie Yao Quan who replaced Ivan Lim move up the ranks on his own merits, or was he pushed up ahead because of his family relations?

more parasites....

jw5

Loyal
Means that they are cousins via their mothers. Must forgive him lah, if he had said in English that they are cousins, double confirm that the leeporters will ask him if father's or mother's side. :biggrin:

" our mothers are sisters..." :thumbsdown:

means ...?

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder Tharman has to say we cannot become society based on connections. PAP has become rotten to the core.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If there was nepotism at play here, then Xie Yao Quan should have been part of the original team instead of being a last minute backup for Ivan Lim. This shows that there is meritocracy in PAP.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

So we get not one, but two chibai faced fuckers after GE2020. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If there was nepotism at play here, then Xie Yao Quan should have been part of the original team instead of being a last minute backup for Ivan Lim. This shows that there is meritocracy in PAP.
Ehhhh no. It only shows that your pap, being the incompetent party that they are, is only able to attract young impressionable family members and soldiers who know they can't make it in the real world after they retire from service.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am afraid that we will get many more chibai faced fuckers after GE2020. :biggrin:
Sorry, I should've made myself clearer by stating "from the same family". But you're right, many more chibai faced fuckers across the board. This realisation is enough to make an old fart like me :cry::biggrin:

Reactions: jw5

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ehhhh no. It only shows that your pap, being the incompetent party that they are, is only able to attract young impressionable family members and soldiers who know they can't make it in the real world after they retire from service.

That sounds like the Reform Party. Why else is Kenneth KKJ the leader and dictator of the Reform Party, if not because he's the son of the party founder?