• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ah Heng's son look like eunuch or notch ?????

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father was an ex-loanshark according to someone who used to be very closed to him.

Nope. Was never a loan shark before. But has many loan shark friends. One even managed to secure a canteen at bus interchange. This chap from Geylang. Let's call him 'tua ciak ....'

He bets with bookmakers, that's for sure. Heavily into horses in the past. Even has legal access to bet at home but that's for show. It's always through bookies.

If there is any MIW well-connected with the underworld, he is your man. He is closely related to someone quite influential in Hai Lok San. Wake not too long ago was performed with SS rites. How I know? I was there!

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Was never a loan shark before. But has many loan shark friends. One even managed to secure a canteen at bus interchange. This chap from Geylang. Let's call him 'tua ciak ....'

He bets with bookmakers, that's for sure. Heavily into horses in the past. Even has legal access to bet at home but that's for show. It's always through bookies.

If there is any MIW well-connected with the underworld, he is your man. He is closely related to someone quite influential in Hai Lok San. Wake not too long ago was performed with SS rites. How I know? I was there!

ah long and bookies also have Master of Arts (University of Arkansas)

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I getthing sick of reading this kind of stuff. MP because of relation....

Anyway, this Ong was not the first on the list, it was supposed to be some lawyer but the guy did not want to run for election.

I heard Ong senior is good though.