• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Time Pay S$500 For Cable TV Box For 100 Plus Free Channels

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pap will find you and throw the book at you

do not do it

anyway the program available by pap cable

are not worth it

M

Mdm Tang

If I give out the link many of those subscribing to animax will cancel their suscriptions :biggrin:

www.animefreak.tv

After you select the series, episodes & language, there are small icons on the bottom of the small screen to expand the tiny screen to full size, pause, etc

enjoy :smile:

Very Good ahh.... tks

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very Good ahh.... tks

Nice thing about the site is that they don't force you to load lots of funny files which may have viruses, trojans, bots,.... Some sites will re-config & hijack the goggle search function. :eek:

For those not around when episode #1 of Dragonball Ball, Inuyasha, One Piece ... was aired can go to the site & watch the very first episode. Our media corpse is notrious for for showing only a few episodes of an anima & never following through to the end.

For example One Piece is now in episode #412 & still going strong. Mediacorp has long since stop airing this series. I was surprised by the number of old & new anima series that are out there :eek:

With the innovation of technology, media corpse is just irrelevant :cool:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat Cable... so free got time to watch TV!

U are supposed to work hard for Singapore!

Think out of the box & find a way out of Spore :smile:

If you are in Canada can get lotsa & lotsa of cable channels from US & Canada for the price of of Spores radio/TV licence:rolleyes:

NetRodent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that there are actually 3 or more different models to choose from (900,901,3388), the RSP was 250-280. One of my friend said it was also sold at Bedok town centre makeshift stall for $300.

Here is the hear-say reviews. ( I don't own a set)
The set is very dependent on Signal Strength.
Auto-scan at CCK exec condo return 140+ channels, Sengkang hdb about 130 channels.
Bedok hdb around 110 channels, and in new estate, where home owner does not have SHTV subscription, 0 channel, u need to get them to connect up some points.

Signal Booster was inbuilt, TV images appeared clear than before use.

My 2c worth.

PS:
I do not sell these device, I only know its a shop in Sim Lim Tower selling DVB-T (TVmobile, HDTV set-top-box), and they would go retrieve your set in their backoffice, sell to you in one corner outside their shop and issue no receipt.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are one of those brainless singaporean, this is a open forum . When you plan to robe a bank , do you discuss it over the internet.