• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Ho Ching caused whole cuntry to SINK

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF reserves all Gone, Ho Ching is worst Punter.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">C</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4:01PM ET</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4.71</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
1.69</td><td style="text-align: right;" class="yfnc_tabledata1" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
26.41%</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">720,915,697</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Chart, Messages, Key Stats, More</td></tr><tr><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">MER</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4:00PM ET</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">7.96</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
1.64</td><td style="text-align: right;" class="yfnc_tabledata1" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
17.08%</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">63,280,370</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Chart, Messages, Key Stats, More</td></tr><tr><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">UBS</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">4:00PM ET</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">8.44</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
0.84</td><td style="text-align: right;" class="yfnc_tabledata1" nowrap="nowrap">
down_r.gif
9.05%</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="right" nowrap="nowrap">7,303,214</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="center" nowrap="nowrap">
</td><td class="yfnc_tabledata1" align="left" nowrap="nowrap">Chart, Messages, Key Stats, More</td></tr></tbody></table>

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her christian name is: HELEN. Just like Helen of Troy.

Her chinese horoscope is: WOODEN HORSE. To be used for attacking from within.

In any private coporations, a single bad investment would have caused the removal of the person involved.

But in this country, they can even tell you to thank them for losing money as in the case of TOWN Council investing in mini-bonds.

Arrogance beyond repair is causing Singapore to be Stinkapore and sinking. Our Ministars and Garment people are laughed upon where ever they go by foreigners. No joke. Just ask your foreign friends!

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the down turn, saw on the news last night that they just threw some $2B into china's developments, spreadt across several industries. Again, it stirs questions as to how much sense do they have in the gray matter, in those husks of their's. The economica downturn is a clear indication that manufacturing industries are getting less orders, hence leading to a slowdown, which is evident why fuel prices are dipping.

Ironically, they're throwing alot into manufacturing? What foresight?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In any private coporations, a single bad investment would have caused the removal of the person involved.

But in this country, they can even tell you to thank them for losing money as in the case of TOWN Council investing in mini-bonds.

Arrogance beyond repair is causing Singapore to be Stinkapore and sinking. Our Ministars and Garment people are laughed upon where ever they go by foreigners. No joke. Just ask your foreign friends!

Helen ?, since when?, some 'careless whisper' to you?:wink: Heln of Tro was a face that launched a thousand ship, Rear Admiral Ho Jinx, was a face that sank thousands of ship? no?

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Helen ?, since when?, some 'careless whisper' to you?:wink: Heln of Tro was a face that launched a thousand ship, Rear Admiral Ho Jinx, was a face that sank thousands of ship? no?
Indeed, Helen of Troy, the face that launched a thousand ships. Jinx was the face that sank thousands of ships, as well as set ablaze the shipyard that built those ships.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no where to run my dear friends. we are all in this mess - you and i, your friends and my friends. we are all in this cesspool. run go where ? take you cpf and run? run where? your fate and destiny are sealed right here in this cesspool.all of us are responsible for this dire state of affairs. my only humble advice: be patient and suffer it out...wait it out..time will tell what is going to happen to our little pretty island. may heaven and earth bless all of us.just wait and see what happen next. you never know what surprises there are round the corner. dead ends sometimes have small openings.good luck.go and enjoy your laksa, your meeribus, your rotiprata and your horfun.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no where to run my dear friends. we are all in this mess - you and i, your friends and my friends. we are all in this cesspool. run go where ? take you cpf and run? run where? your fate and destiny are sealed right here in this cesspool.all of us are responsible for this dire state of affairs. my only humble advice

Ahem, can't blame those who voted for the opposition. They did their part lah

If I could I would cut my losses & re-locate. Whats left in the CPF is still $$$ & other gov'ts are trying to HELP its citizens & NOT pluck them like the PAP

For years I've dreaded some kind of "crisis" from the excesses of the PAP. I was so close to getting out until the mkt crash. Now I'm stuck with the others who blindly supported the PAP :mad:

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
my only humble advice: be patient and suffer it out...wait it out..time will tell what is going to happen to our little pretty island. may heaven and earth bless all of us.just wait and see what happen next. you never know what surprises there are round the corner. dead ends sometimes have small openings.good luck.go and enjoy your laksa, your meeribus, your rotiprata and your horfun.

True that's all we can do for now.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
CPF reserves all Gone, Ho Ching is worst Punter.

What do you expect from a person who has never had a record in business, entrepreneurship, or in banking or finance? She's a trained engineer, was part of the SAF and her rise in the GLCs started once she got married to LHL.

And her deals were all done for political, and not really for monetary reasons. I doubt she actually understands how to make actual profit when she hasn't had a real background in business. Being a daughter of a businessman doesn't make you qualified as a CEO, you know, especially in this day and age.

In short you have to prove it in your education and in your professional career, and Ho Ching hasn't done anything in both. Instead, it had been her connections and not her ability.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes I can confirm what you say is very accurate and true.

I know of two retired old-timers who helped built this Nation from nothing are
calling them no-fucking-shame and plundering the reserve which they helped
to build.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What do you expect from a person who has never had a record in business, entrepreneurship, or in banking or finance? She's a trained engineer, was part of the SAF and her rise in the GLCs started once she got married to LHL.

And her deals were all done for political, and not really for monetary reasons. I doubt she actually understands how to make actual profit when she hasn't had a real background in business. Being a daughter of a businessman doesn't make you qualified as a CEO, you know, especially in this day and age.

In short you have to prove it in your education and in your professional career, and Ho Ching hasn't done anything in both. Instead, it had been her connections and not her ability.

Put the blame on that fucking arsehole Fairlip Yeo. He was the bastard who recommended the marriage
after Clown's 1st wife was driven to commit suicide.