• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One Ho Ching caused whole cuntry to SINK

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put the blame on that fucking arsehole Fairlip Yeo. He was the bastard who recommended the marriage
after Clown's 1st wife was driven to commit suicide.

It isn't the same time I said this, but when you repeat the mistakes others have made in history, you're doomed to suffer the same failure. LKY is no different; not even his amount of spin will be able to cover up his daughter-in-law's failures.

Especially the fact that he allowed an outsider to recommend an arranged marriage- instead of allowing his son to choose his own partner naturally for re-marriage.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this year of the rat will soon pass - i hope without much more damages and catastrophes. this is a crafty rat year... a solid foundation but on sands and water...no wonder what appeared to be solid sank so quickly...i hope the year of the ox and the bull will be a better year...but who knows what will happen...bulls can be stubborn and obstinate making things worse and making lives more painful and more hardships.

anyway good luck to all sammyboys - you've contributed alot in warning people about this impending gloom and doom. well done. may heaven and earth bless you all. good luck!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
jesus_christ.jpg

"Not to worry, I'll send this Ho Ching to hell. Hei hei hei hei.."

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
no where to run my dear friends. we are all in this mess - you and i, your friends and my friends. we are all in this cesspool. run go where ? take you cpf and run? run where? your fate and destiny are sealed right here in this cesspool.all of us are responsible for this dire state of affairs.

I believe in the next few policies changes will be ; tightening of more government taxes.
GST 7% will not be cut. Dispite of resentment on the ground.

Consumers will cut spending to screw the government's plans, but government will come up with some solution to increase taxes because government offices are getting top-heavy yet again.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe in the next few policies changes will be ; tightening of more government taxes.
GST 7% will not be cut. Dispite of resentment on the ground.

Consumers will cut spending to screw the government's plans, but government will come up with some solution to increase taxes because government offices are getting top-heavy yet again.

The problem is that government offices are top heavy because they have hired too many people, and have given high pay hikes for themselves and their sycophants. This has made government operations extremely expensive, and has taxed society to no end.

For such a small country, we don't need a city-state government that runs on a budget that is like, probably one tenth of what the whole Australian federal government spends for itself.

Eventually the government cannot hire so many civil servants. Yes it does reduce the unemployment rate, but if the private sector is dominated by GLCs, this means that SMEs cannot hire people, and the non-government business fraction becomes extremely lightweight and ineffective.

The government has to reduce the amount of people they are hiring for political reasons; liberalise the private sector bit by bit, so that they can hire more people, balancing both sectors; re-instilling common sense regulations for common sense purposes in businesses, government monopolies; and de-politicise the judiciary, police and army.

Then we will be trim enough again to take on the world we now live in, and the future which we and future generations will live in. Now our government is full of lard and is refusing to exercise, despite knowing we are a heart attack away from being almost dead.

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our govt is really top heavy.

We need 5 clowns called mayors to run singapore while new york city only has one.

But do these idiots care? They in fact even think that having an opposition is not useful while they can continuing sucking on Singaporeans to support their expensive overpaid existence.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The government has to reduce the amount of people they are hiring for political reasons; .

Won't happen under the current leadership. LKY & Son have surrounded themselves with a team that is motivated by greed. Who wants to give up all that $$$$?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't happen under the current leadership. LKY & Son have surrounded themselves with a team that is motivated by greed. Who wants to give up all that $$$$?

Either you sacrifice now, or that money will bury you alive. Can't those Lees see the bigger picture?

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
no where to run my dear friends. we are all in this mess - you and i, your friends and my friends. we are all in this cesspool. run go where ? take you cpf and run? run where? your fate and destiny are sealed right here in this cesspool.all of us are responsible for this dire state of affairs. my only humble advice: be patient and suffer it out...wait it out..time will tell what is going to happen to our little pretty island. may heaven and earth bless all of us.just wait and see what happen next. you never know what surprises there are round the corner. dead ends sometimes have small openings.good luck.go and enjoy your laksa, your meeribus, your rotiprata and your horfun.

Hehehe, when the worst is here, the tides will turn. Heaven does not end roads for anyone, there is always a way out.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Despite the down turn, saw on the news last night that they just threw some $2B into china's developments, spreadt across several industries. Again, it stirs questions as to how much sense do they have in the gray matter, in those husks of their's. The economica downturn is a clear indication that manufacturing industries are getting less orders, hence leading to a slowdown, which is evident why fuel prices are dipping.

Ironically, they're throwing alot into manufacturing? What foresight?

She acted like an ignorant punter, once she lose in her first gamble, she will continue to try the next bet to buy hope and will keep trying until peasants CPF became as dry as a desert. Than she will issue a statement, just like Teo Ho Pin, to thank her for her trying effort (to lose money).

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is an ungrateful and untrue statement. Singapore is where it is today, because of LKY!

Singapore is Singapore. LKY is LKY. If LKY screws up, LKY screws up his own legacy- preferably. If he brings down Singapore with him, then he's doing his country a great disservice.

By which by that time, if Lim Bo Seng is much more respected as a deceased hero than LKY, then LKY has no-one else to blame.

Country first actually means country first. It means you put your country ahead of yourself and your self-interest. Thinking what's good for you is not necessarily good for your country.