• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

one fucking faggot of city chain watches

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve no personal vendetta but i m really pissed by such sales gimmick and attitude coming from a faggot.

i was suppose to change my watch battery which went flat when i passed by a city chain watch shop. the salesman was a faggot who after explaining that my watch could have reach its natural life and changing a new battery would cost me $10.

he eagerly showed me to a display showcase of "bargainable" priced watch. i was convinced, and conned, buying a digital watch which was discounted to a mere fraction of the original price of $100+. i paid for less than half the amount.

thinking that i got a good bargain, i returned to the office after the lunch break only to find that the digital watch was a freaking complicated one. what made it worst was the instruction manual was missing.

now how the hell am i going to set or use this new watch?

after work, drove back to the shop and requested for the instruction manual which i tot the faggot had left out. but no! i was really pissed and incensed by his lame explanation. he said that special offer digital watches did not come with the instruction manual. and yes, goods sold are not returnable or exchangeable.

how now?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ve no personal vendetta but i m really pissed by such sales gimmick and attitude coming from a faggot.

i was suppose to change my watch battery which went flat when i passed by a city chain watch shop. the salesman was a faggot who after explaining that my watch could have reach its natural life and changing a new battery would cost me $10.

he eagerly showed me to a display showcase of "bargainable" priced watch. i was convinced, and conned, buying a digital watch which was discounted to a mere fraction of the original price of $100+. i paid for less than half the amount.

thinking that i got a good bargain, i returned to the office after the lunch break only to find that the digital watch was a freaking complicated one. what made it worst was the instruction manual was missing.

now how the hell am i going to set or use this new watch?

after work, drove back to the shop and requested for the instruction manual which i tot the faggot had left out. but no! i was really pissed and incensed by his lame explanation. he said that special offer digital watches did not come with the instruction manual. and yes, goods sold are not returnable or exchangeable.

how now?

you fucking faggot :oIo:

you need to go back to Pri Sch to learn how to make a purchase! :oIo:

only retarded losers like you get conned and your first reaction is to whine online. :oIo:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"i was suppose to change my watch battery which went flat...."

Go and get a automatic watch and u won't have such a problem again!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just re-confirms the fittings of the majority .

You just a weak minded individual who lacks priority .

shunquan

Alfrescian
Loyal
i he eagerly showed me to a display showcase of "bargainable" priced watch. i was convinced, and conned, buying a digital watch which was discounted to a mere fraction of the original price of $100+. i paid for less than half the amount.

People who pay less than $3,000 for their watches are losers.

People who pay any amount for watches which need any batteries at all are the biggest losers in the word.

Can you do us a favour and go to Hong Kong and jump the MTR?

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
why do you need a watch when your handphone has the time and date.
I am seldom late for an appointment and I dont own a watch since I was 10.
Those who wear watches are seldome on time so I wonder why they bother to wear one.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those who wear watches are seldome on time so I wonder why they bother to wear one.

They wear expensive watches to keep them late, remind them not to be on time. Both are status symbols, wearing expensive watches and being late.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

===

good one. Just like those who drive are always those who turn up late.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They wear expensive watches to keep them late, remind them not to be on time. Both are status symbols, wearing expensive watches and being late.

You are a very sad person if you think watches are status symbols. :rolleyes:

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are obviously gay yourself and trying to find a reason to see that gay salesman for the second time.

complicated digital watch nicely put into a box but the instruction manual is missing. what do u think? maybe that faggot was anticipating to get fresh with this handsome yan tao.

cheepshootjuan

Alfrescian
Loyal

your time is rubber time; mine is japanese.

chinkandoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think those who wear Rolexes have very good taste and class. :smile:

Expensive they may be, but easily justified by it's rich history, technical excellence and immaculately beautiful design.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think those who wear Rolexes have very good taste and class. :smile:

Expensive they may be, but easily justified by it's rich history, technical excellence and immaculately beautiful design.

you mean geyland ah long wearing gold rolex king with diamonds got taste and class ? real timepiece collector will skip gold rolex . but if you wear a vintage daytona rolex ...then its different story ..:wink: