• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once A Sir, Always A Sir

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just now when going to hawker centre for dinner, I came across this familiar looking guy. I'm sure we knew each other but couldn't recall where and when. Out neighbourly courtesy, I smiled and said hello to him. He was looked little taken aback and took moment to recognise me (I now have ponytail instead of crew cut).

He : Sir, you live here? Nice to meet you again.

Me : What did you call me? Sir? Yes, I live here, and do you live here too now?

He : No sir, I'm just changing bus on the way to visit friend.

Me : Oh alright, take care, and there's no need to call me sir anymore. I'm no longer police.

He : No sir, once a sir always a sir. Ciggies you gave me in lockup, I never forget.

Me : (smiling and tossing out a ciggie from my pack to offer him.)

He : No thanks sir, this time I offer you (tossing out a ciggie from his pack to offer me.)

Me : (I accepted and he lighted up for me.)

He : Ciggie is good but nothing compared to what I saw you did to that guy. I thank you for not doing that to me.

Me : (still trying to recall which case :confused: :*:smile: Oh it's alright, forget it, old matter long time ago. Your bus is coming and I have get going too.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He : Ciggie is good but nothing compared to what I saw you did to that guy. I thank you for not doing that to me.

Me : (still trying to recall which case :confused: :*:smile: Oh it's alright, forget, old matter long time ago. Your bus is coming and I have get going too.
You insert your penis into another prisoner's asshole? :eek::eek::eek:

Marican

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its nice feeling when someone remembers your kindness.Last year when I was at a hawker centre,a stranger came up to and started chatting with me.I could not recognise him but after some exchanges,it turned out that he was one of the detainee whom I used to rehabilitate when I was with the prison services.He passed me a business card where he was working as papasan at a high class ktv here.Before we parted,he reminded me to visit him,promising me a good time and a chance for him to repay his gratitute.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex police friends who left SPF never mention to outsiders that they are no longer policemen....for fear of revenge.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said sinkies are self defeatist and have inferior complex........guess NS really blocked him mind on his own self worth, and made him brain dead.

Just now when going to hawker centre for dinner, I came across this familiar looking guy. I'm sure we knew each other but couldn't recall where and when. Out neighbourly courtesy, I smiled and said hello to him. He was looked little taken aback and took moment to recognise me (I now have ponytail instead of crew cut).

He : Sir, you live here? Nice to meet you again.

Me : What did you call me? Sir? Yes, I live here, and do you live here too now?

He : No sir, I'm just changing bus on the way to visit friend.

Me : Oh alright, take care, and there's no need to call me sir anymore. I'm no longer police.

He : No sir, once a sir always a sir. Ciggies you gave me in lockup, I never forget.

Me : (smiling and tossing out a ciggie from my pack to offer him.)

He : No thanks sir, this time I offer you (tossing out a ciggie from his pack to offer me.)

Me : (I accepted and he lighted up for me.)

Me : (still trying to recall which case :confused: :*:smile: Oh it's alright, forget it, old matter long time ago. Your bus is coming and I have get going too.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My tone of voice when addressing a senior as Sir had always been describerd as "surly." How I hate those years!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My tone of voice when addressing a senior as Sir had always been describerd as "surly." How I hate those years!

I can understand your sentiment and fustration. It's a case of what Chinese call 口服心不服。You wear your uniform and rank, carry your warrant card, baton and gun, what else can one say to you except, sir! But not boasting, really not. It's really nice that people still calls me sir even without uniform, rank, warrant card or any weapon or official power on me and I ain't no particularlily big-sized fellow. It's like a forummer said earlier, appreciation of kindness and restrain of power when I could have done him in.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I could not recognise him but after some exchanges,it turned out that he was one of the detainee whom I used to rehabilitate when I was with the prison services.He passed me a business card where he was working as papasan at a high class ktv here.Before we parted,he reminded me to visit him,promising me a good time and a chance for him to repay his gratitute.

Can I join you? Papasan like dying breed nowadays.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My ex police friends who left SPF never mention to outsiders that they are no longer policemen....for fear of revenge.

Bro, as long as you don't frame up these chaps, they are ok. I am always in Geylang. No one give me trouble. When I chiong KTV and HFJs, some even asked the waitress to send a bottle over. It is easier for them to recognise us. Sometimes I paisay when cannot recall their identity. They will then remind you when and where they were arrested.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
really? my sources reveal to me you have zapped people before without leaving your nick. dont ask me how i know, i just know.

coward.
My sources reveal to me Ramseth also talk a lot of cockadoodles, dont ask me how, its all there, I know also, LOL

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Funny that I had similar encounter recently,

I was at GL looking for dinner, I came across this familiar looking lady. I'm sure we knew each other but couldn't recall where and when. Out neighbourly courtesy, I smiled and said hello to her. She was looked little taken aback and took moment to recognise me (I now have a flatter tummy instead of a full round one).

She : Sir, you live around here? Nice to meet you again.

Me : What did you call me? Sir? Yes, I live nearby here, and do you work here too now?

She : No sir, I'm just changing lorong to chat with friends.

Me : Oh alright, take care, and there's no need to call me sir anymore. I'm no longer your cilent.

She : No sir, once a sir always a sir. The orgsam you gave me in that hotel, I never forget.

Me : (smiling and tossing out a ciggie from my pack to offer her.)

She : No thanks sir, this time I offer you (tossing out a ciggie from her pack to offer me.)

Me : (I accepted and she lighted up for me.)

She : The orgsam was good but nothing compared to what I heard you did to my friend. I thank you for not doing that to me. She cum so much that she couldn't work for the next 2 days.

Me : (still trying to recall which FL she talking about ) Oh it's alright, forget it, old matter long time ago. Your friends are coming and I have get going too.

Last edited: