• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

On the 67 bus

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it certainly dont feel like im in singapore
big FOOking shots have no FOOking idea

i got on the bus at bukit timag, swiss club rd juncton going towards city

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
attachment.php

i would have taken a pic of the other side (front side ) as well, except it was too many FOOking packed bodies, and i am too FOOking short
no one likes to move it, so easier to take pic of the back of the bus

Attachments

• 2015-02-05 19.54.48 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    2015-02-05 19.54.48 (FILEminimizer).jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 2,050

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
:eek: thankfully i cab... this sight makes me feels jittery...
someone had a thread here a few days about the smell and bathing.... last week, got on the 66 for one stop, smell was so unbearable i got off at next stop and took a cab
that is a FOOking fact.

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
someone had a thread here a few days about the smell and bathing.... last week, got on the 66 for one stop, smell was so unbearable i got off at next stop and took a cab
that is a FOOking fact.

That's why i always avoid buses and mrt. It's really disgusting.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Route 67 plys one of the longest routes in Singapore.
If you think it's bad on a weekday, try catching it heading towards Serangoon Rd on a Sunday afternoon/evening.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time if you can do a 360-degree panorama camera shot. Some phones have this camera feature. Maybe you need to download and install a camera app.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Next time if you can do a 360-degree panorama camera shot. Some phones have this camera feature. Maybe you need to download and install a camera app.

You really want my friend Wendy to get beaten up bybthe Ah Nehs ah? :eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wendy...the ah neh at the back row right side of pic saw you taking the peekture... be careful hor...dun pray pray...later kena maw then u know...