• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat On a celebratory note...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
On behalf of the management,

SBF wishes all Bros and Sis's a prosperous Lunar New Year!

Come, come, come! Don't be shy...

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal
On behalf of the management,

SBF wishes all Bros and Sis's a prosperous Lunar New Year!

Come, come, come! Don't be shy...

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

WHA... HA... HA... HA... HUAT AH!!!

b083fe955fbe19ea3e3302.png

chinese-new-year-foods-and-traditions-for-2014-year-of-the-horse-red-dragon.jpg

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy Lunar New Year but no bros want to talk to me, i wonder why? must be I have offended big boss...:(

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks guys good to know there are still people who love this forum after all these years. :smile:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy Lunar New Year to All! Orchestral music for everyone! Enjoy!

[video=youtube;bhehuPy-w4A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhehuPy-w4A[/video]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;uWUdlNEk3vs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWUdlNEk3vs[/video]...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
over here chink restaurants and supermarkets will still be open until 6pm on 1st day of the rooster year. and back to normal hours on sunday. typical slave drivers. bunch of greedy bosses. nothing good to say about fob chinks here. they're all inconsiderate ugly materialistic showoff bastards. no cny for them.