• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG Not Again for 3 Consecutive Years,My Wife Fortune Teller Damn Bloody Suay One!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: OMG Not Again for 3 Consecutive Years,My Wife Fortune Teller Damn Bloody Suay O

How many wives you have? All very chio and tua liap leh.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Re: OMG Not Again for 3 Consecutive Years,My Wife Fortune Teller Damn Bloody Suay O

How many wives you have? All very chio and tua liap leh.

I got one only,my wife says in sickness and in health cannot have more than one wife than i got more luck,prosperity and good health!
she says that if i got more than one wife than i got no luck,no prosperity,no reunion dinner but got more sickness.:smile:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

TS even if your luck is supposed to be bad this year, you ca still change your luck by your actions. That is how Law of Karma works.

First thing, quit gambling, work hard and cut down on the uncessary expenses.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

i got balls wat,i ever got call Leongsam a donkey and a dickhead,you leh,you got or not?:rolleyes:

Someone is right, confirm Malaysian girls, they always look like this. Swee.

Last edited:

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Which one is the wifey .

cannot see my wife one,very fierce one something like the chiobu video you post before,everyday her eyes look at me like that

as if the fortune teller 3rd party prediction has happened,these few days cny must have peace no war.:smile:

Actually very simple....

If you believe, then follow what the fortune teller says.

If you dun believe, then do the opposite.

The last way is to ignore and do what your head and heart tells you.

so i don't follow the fortune teller,ignore him and and follow my heart that the year of the horse is my year..

3rd parties la ...

but sekali all the parties meet together how????

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

for everybody info again..year of horse start only on 4/feb farmer calendar
3/feb is still snake energy.
a simple recap.
horse=yang fire energy
horse is buddy system with sheep
rat=yang water energy
horse is enemy of rat.
rat will have a challenging year ahead...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

for everybody info again..year of horse start only on 4/feb farmer calendar
3/feb is still snake energy.
a simple recap.
horse=yang fire energy
horse is buddy system with sheep
rat=yang water energy
horse is enemy of rat.
rat will have a challenging year ahead...

you believe this shit????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I got one only,my wife says in sickness and in health cannot have more than one wife than i got more luck,prosperity and good health!
she says that if i got more than one wife than i got no luck,no prosperity,no reunion dinner but got more sickness.:smile:

yeah, confirm ..you married a sinkie woman..

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

so i don't listen to the fortune teller,ignore him and and follow my heart that the year of the horse is my year..

Hallelujah!..had a great start to the horse of the year at the races,won very big and nearly lost all back due to lost of focus
because some chiobu try to distract me.:mad:
hope the horses keep horsing around with me and i just need to keep my distance of the opposite gender
and not allow my lustful temptation to get the better of me..hope the same should apply to you guys too.:smile:

Once again,"Kong Hee Fatt Choy" to everyone.:smile: