• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OMG! I think I discover world's 1st Ah Gua Bapok First Lady pic (1st left)

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
What do you think? I am serious! Mr. Xi 彭丽媛 is not scared ah! OMG! She never fainted ah?

http://www.xinhuanet.com/photo/2018-03/22/c_1122577776.htm

新华网> 高层> 正文

习近平同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈
2018-03-22 21:07:49 来源: 新华网

关注学习进行时
微信
微博
Qzone
>

3月22日,国家主席习近平在北京人民大会堂同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈。这是习近平和夫人彭丽媛同比亚夫妇合影。 新华社记者 李学仁 摄

习近平同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈

关注学习进行时
微信
微博
Qzone
><

3月22日,国家主席习近平在北京人民大会堂同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈。这是会谈前,习近平在人民大会堂北大厅为比亚举行欢迎仪式。新华社记者 李涛 摄

习近平同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈

关注学习进行时
微信
微博
Qzone
<

3月22日,国家主席习近平在北京人民大会堂同喀麦隆总统比亚举行会谈。这是会谈前,习近平在人民大会堂北大厅为比亚举行欢迎仪式。新华社记者 庞兴雷 摄

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If China is such a powerful nation why does it have to kowtow to the blacks?

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigger brought CAQ to go Kowtow XJP lah, yr brain reversed?

XJP OBK lah got to put up with CAQ!

Who kowtow to whom here too obviously to get wrong lah. U Jiak Lat!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cameroon Nigger bring Snow-white to Beijing for pilgrimage. Asking Ang Pao from Xijinping.

Ex-Police classmate of my taught me how to identify a man dressed up as woman. Look at hands. Man has bigger hands. Plastic surgery can change face, Neh Neh and even LJ to CB, but can not change hands. If modify hands will be weak or crippled. Too many big bones and complicated muscles to do surgery. If attempted hands become useless.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cameroon anytime can beat china in football. Their women team. Their men team do not want even to waste time playing china.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cameroon anytime can beat china in football. Their women team. Their men team do not want even to waste time playing china.

Football is a silly Ang Moh waste time. Something for them to get excited and drink and drug themselves then start Rioting. Ban football!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Cameroon Nigger bring Snow-white to Beijing for pilgrimage. Asking Ang Pao from Xijinping.

Ex-Police classmate of my taught me how to identify a man dressed up as woman. Look at hands. Man has bigger hands. Plastic surgery can change face, Neh Neh and even LJ to CB, but can not change hands. If modify hands will be weak or crippled. Too many big bones and complicated muscles to do surgery. If attempted hands become useless.

The first tranny first lady was Michelle Obama.

emeritus CB

Alfrescian
Loyal
CAQ Loong must visit Cameroon ASAP.

The Nigger may marry her when she became Emeritus from Istana and continue as New 1st lady Cameroon, Huat Ah!

carnage

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jack20Neo20is20back20as20Liang20Ximei_1-1.png

Jack Neo disguised go Beijing? Face same same leh?!