• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

old man confirmed we are SLAVES

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans need to marry and have children if they do not want the country to fold up, Mr Lee Kuan Yew warned last night.

– Sunday Times, 12 August 2012, Get married, have babies, by Leonard Lim

if we still don't produce like rabbits, the country shall run out of slaves to serve the "collectives" who are the ones obscenely paid to screw us daily.

if he hadn't implemented the STOP AT 2 so vigorously and punished couples and their extra kids who defaulted, perhaps sgp might not have this problem to begin with.

now that many couples have gotten used to no kid or 1 or lesser kid, who would wanna change their stressful lifestyle. the gov isn't making anything better. things are so bloody expensive. things from medical care to education to almost any vital elements we depend on are increasingly expensive!

just how would one coup with more kids?

our gov is like talking from their arses. unless they make an authentic effort to control prices down would families be able to live less stressful and financially bogged down.

imo, they are giving this prelude demand so that if we can't breed like rabbit, then they would bring in unashamefully the PRCs, the indians and all the FTs to breed for sgp. a more sinister motive would be to increase the voting supports from these group of pirated singaporeans in the next GE. their votes are dwindling and if they do not do something drastic, they would be voted out pretty soon.

conversion of FTs to prs to pirated singaporeans, obviously there is a more hideous conspiracy than just solely for the breeding purposes :(

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
borrow your quotes:

1967 - "We must encourage those who earn less than $200 per month and cannot afford to nurture and educate many children never to have more than two.

We will regret the time lost if we do not now take the first tentative steps towards correcting a trend which can leave our society with a large number of the physically, intellectually and culturally anaemic.”

1983 - "If you don’t include your women graduates in your breeding pool and leave them on the shelf, you would end up a more stupid society. So what happens?

There will be fewer bright people to support dumb people in the next generation. That’s a problem.

Many non-graduates were furious at his theme that intelligent parents beget smart off-sprints, and vice versa, which implied that they could be from lower quality stocks."

1988- "Nobody believed it, but slowly it dawned on them, especially the graduates, that yes, you marry a non-graduate, then you worry about whether or not your son or daughter is going to make it to the university.”
2012 - "If we go on like that, this place will fold up, because there'll be no original citizens left to form the majority, and we cannot have new citizens, new PRs to settle our social ethos, our social spirit, our social norms. So my message is a simple one. The answer is very difficult but the problems, if we don't find the answers, are enormous. So our choice is simple. Either accept migrants at the rate at which we can assimilate them and make them conform to our values and have others on temporary work permit holders to help build up Singapore and improve. Our educated men and women must decide whether to replace themselves in the next generation. At the moment, 31 per cent of women and 44 per cent of men are opting out. Not leaving a next generation. So, just ponder over it and you will know the solution is not simple. But we've got to persuade people to understand that getting married is important, having children is important. Do we want to replace ourselves or do we want to shrink and get older and be replaced by migrants and work permit holders? That's the simple question."

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
what i like my singapore to be.....

the gov stops meddling with our personal affairs.

for starter, if my cpf is due, kindly return us in full and all our accumulated long dividends. do not give us crap reasons to tell us how we are to spend our savings. even if we splurge it, it's our money. did we tell them how to spend and burn away our money in their very "shrewd" foreign investments?

for heaven sake, stop meddling with our love, sex, or any romantic life?

if the gov could give singaporeans conducive breeding atmosphere, of course most would love to breed! so pap stop being hypocrite. on one hand u want us to breed, on the other u raise every damn things u can think of. i reckon ur money spinner GST shall hit 10% pretty soon with your another set of crap reasonings.

keep on doing that. come 2016, let see whether u would still remain in power.

PEOPLE DO REMEMBER: VOTE THEM HELL OUT!!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not enough taxpayers to pay for their obscene salary lah.

not quite.

rather there will not be enough people to
1] contribute to the cPf ,
2] to subscribers to all the silly sintel ,starhup plan.
3] to buy dHb

you sillypooreans certainly don'w want to see all these top companies to collapse ?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: what i like my singapore to be.....

keep on doing that. come 2016, let see whether u would still remain in power.

PEOPLE DO REMEMBER: VOTE THEM HELL OUT!!

Hate to spoil your day brother.

The 60.1% dumb fucks are forgetful like hell.

The 超级白 will still be in power come 2016.

Quickly run road while you can, this shit hole can fucking fold for all I care.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if this mood prolongs, the 60% shall be reminded daily. don't forget it used to be 66.6%.

pap's motive, imo, is to gather new supporting votes. if they can't get it fr singapore, they shall bestow it to the FTs making them pirated singaporeans with pink IDs and who are entitled to vote. no prize who these big group of new citizens shall vote. of course, it would be pap or else they would be chased home. that perhaps would keep the pap safely in power for the time being....unless they also get pissed off by the pap.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

if this mood prolongs, the 60% shall be reminded daily. don't forget it used to be 66.6%.

pap's motive, imo, is to gather new supporting votes. if they can't get it fr singapore, they shall bestow it to the FTs making them pirated singaporeans with pink IDs and who are entitled to vote. no prize who these big group of new citizens shall vote. of course, it would be pap or else they would be chased home. that perhaps would keep the pap safely in power for the time being....unless they also get pissed off by the pap.

Spot on!!! So leh, old fart ask you to fuck and make babies are all 嘴讲烂扒爽.

Either way, they will still bring in more trash to replace sinkies.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The question nobody is asking the old fart' or the MIW's choir, who is now having a singalong of the same song in different genre, is have more babies apply to the graduates or non-graduates? The MIW implemented the stop at 2 policy was to stop the lesser educated , a certain race from having too many children, which in turn will cripple the government welfare. But this had backfired, certain race is still having that many children & the poor some of them are still producing like 'rabbits'. But their targeted section of the population, stop producing or is producing little.

So, what to you think, To reproduce or not reproduce? or should reproduce or not reproduce! is the question!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To the PAP govt, you're just another brick in the wall.

[video=youtube;YR5ApYxkU-U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxkU-U[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

So you admitting you are a slave la. Ahahahahaha.............

Enjoy777

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said!
The people in power never do their analysis properly. The FTs are actually more sensitive and are easily pissed off. These FT may endure for a while. Then when they retaliate, I do not think the masters can handle all of them.

We, the locals can let the FTs in. The FTs will definitely cause a change in the political scene.
However, we will definitely lose our Singapore identity, our culture and country.
This will be very very sad.

To have children or to have more children is up to you lah. What kind of carrots the authorities dangle at you, if you no mood to F, who or what can excite you?

Finally, really really buay song or buay tahan, then have to leave the country.
Cannot help it one. Always build back door or way out for yourself.
Singapore is not like it used to be.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

the preferred FTs hopefully would be more fr hK or taiwan. they shall protest against lame policies and fight really for their rights. hopefully this trait shall be learned by majority and readily DARE STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS.

my current rights would be:

I WANT ALL MY CPF SAVING BACK WHEN IT'S DUE. holding back is illeegal and no different from daylight robbery!