• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old Fart is islamophobic, do you agree?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
but lets not forget he is homophobic too. and oppophobic. then theres daftphobic. did i mention paranoia? now he's drooling so things are looking up

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam-Bad.png

I think you got it wrong. Muslims in Malaysia is considered very very diluted. If you want to compare fundamentalistic Christians, you should compare them to Taliban Muslims. They are equally bad if not worst.

Also, in Islamic Maldive, you must be converted to Muslim and if you accept any other religion or don't want to become a Muslim citizen in Maldive, you will be jailed. And Maldive is much more diluted than Taliban.

These fundamentalistic states are setting civilization back into the dark age. :(

asevilandvileasIfineIslamChristianityisworseeddie94603__soda_answer_3_xlarge.gif

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
許冠文 is indeed a very wise man...look at what he says about religion...n relationships

[video=youtube;9OB1Tckg87w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OB1Tckg87w[/video]

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yeah. forgive me. he has too many great achievements. I think a book on that will be thicker than the bible

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
許冠文 is indeed a very wise man...look at what he says about religion...n relationships

許冠文 will become meatball if he dares to stage his islam and buddhism bashing speech in mudland and peesailand.; ) Jesus believers are hypocrites and you got the right nick!

Virgins+in+heaven+waiting+for+their+Muslims.jpg

:biggrin: