• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old birds here still remember 苏慧伦 boh ?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the mid 80s, there's a Taiwanese drama series 苦心莲, which is the Taiwanese version of Oshin. The child actress who acted as 小莲 is also 苏慧伦. I wonder if that's Tarcy as a kid.

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @blackmondy, I've never been a big fan of 苏慧伦 (or 蘇慧倫), but I still remember one song by her that I used to like a lot when I was an upper-primary schoolboy during the first half of the 1990s, i.e. "My Dear My Friend", which is from the following album that was released in 1991:
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/甜蜜心事
youtube.com/watch?v=DZdC9CPPrF0

:inlove:
music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @blackmondy, I've never been a big fan of 苏慧伦 (or 蘇慧倫), but I still remember one song by her that I used to like a lot when I was an upper-primary schoolboy during the first half of the 1990s, i.e. "My Dear My Friend", which is from the following album that was released in 1991:
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/甜蜜心事
youtube.com/watch?v=DZdC9CPPrF0

:inlove:
music_hifi-gif.41029

sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

You were in primary school during the earlier part of the 90s? Then you'll are comparatively still a young boy here in this forum.