• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OK own up.... who tried to take upskirt videos of this nice lady?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1.jpg

this is the guy reported:eek:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women wear loose blouse showing their tits and short skirts showing their panties and if i take a look i get charged for voyeurism. In the middle east, they will deal with the sluts and give them justice they deserve.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's the small town chick who was given a job at rws to appear as one of supporting cast (a waitress in a diner) in a musical, and she posted vblogs on youtube of her exploits in sg. she has a vblog of her swim at the infinity pool on mbs in what appears to be a day off with her sinkie or pinoy bf. i like the one where she shows her dad around and even helps him play with a drone to get a drone footage of sg. she knows her way around sg on a bike after a year or so. most sinkies still don't know how to bike and have never been to corners of sg where bikes are accessible. they would rather hang all day in airconned malls and food courts.