• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oh dear! Looks like Marco Polo "never actually went to China", according to some "AMDKs"! So should we believe them or @ginfreely? hahaha

Do you believe the "AMDKs" or @ginfreely? hahaha

• Total voters

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-01 Explorer Marco Polo 'never actually went to China'.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-01 Explorer Marco Polo 'never actually went to China'.png
    750.3 KB · Views: 1,537
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need to google and there are plenty of historians that have verified his various accounts and agreeing it’s true. Of course there are some inaccuracies as he wrote the book only after twenty over years when he returned to Venice and in a jail. Of course you being no principle evil shit will misrepresent history to satisfy your evil agenda.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just need to google and there are plenty of historians that have verified his various accounts and agreeing it’s true. Of course there are some inaccuracies as he wrote the book only after twenty over years when he returned to Venice and in a jail. Of course you being no principle evil shit will misrepresent history to satisfy your evil agenda.
And my assessment after I read the translated version and his detailed account of kublai khan and their system, there is no way a person can write in such details without being present I.e he was definitely in China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And my assessment after I read the translated version and his detailed account of kublai khan and their system, there is no way a person can write in such details without being present I.e he was definitely in China.
Not to mention the news of sunken ships already verified Marco Polo description of hokkien ships. And yet evil agenda Chinese traitor dogs can just ignore all the evidence and point their ccb fingers at me just to achieve their smart and clever motive of painting me as a whore telling lies. That’s how evil and horrible humans are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And frankly I learnt so much about mongols and yuan dynasty system and wealth from this book. Amazing book. No wonder Columbus was inspired to follow mongol ways to plunder and snatch lands to achieve immense wealth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And frankly I learnt so much about mongols and yuan dynasty system and wealth from this book. Amazing book. No wonder Columbus was inspired to follow mongol ways to plunder and snatch lands to achieve immense wealth.
Marco Polo was a real smart and clever person to be able to observe and remember so many details without writing down until years later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually not just Columbus but all the angmohs learnt from Marco Polo and mongols. Only chinese traitor dogs snakes crocodiles learnt nothing - until today still the same.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
most important is we called out auntie (vir)gin's bs on her version of history.
No you are the liar caught putting words into my mouth. Everything I said is proven fact including history proven by news which you ignored and called it fake news when it’s not.