• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Occupy Orchard Road By Foreign Workers

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Orchard Road - Degradation into A Shithole

Well, I am neither a racist or a xenophobic ass. Nonetheless, I am shocked, frightened and somewhat in disgust why our Orchard Road looks like a refugee camp for foreign workers on a simple Sunday.

Sent P for a facial along Orchard Road at 10am. I decided to take a walk and to my disgust, the place looks more like a refugee camp than a Ginza or Oxford Street to me.

Why does our multi million government allows an "Occupy Orchard Road" by foreign workers every Sunday?

Is this progress or regression? Even genuine tourists now avoid our Ginza!!!

Wtf... this is so unacceptable.

In case anyone accuses of NPNT, ok... pics coming up ...

If you think that only happens in Orchard Road, wait till you go to the neighbourhood town centres in the HDB heartlands during weekends. Infested with Pinoy maids, Banglas, Burmese and dunno come from where people.

To be fair, at least Orchard Road was the traditional hangout place for the Pinoy maids - they used to picnic on the plot of land where ION Orchard is currently standing on. However, the swarms of these foreign FTs in the heartlands is a very recent phenomenon.

2004-2014: Lee Hsien Loong's 10th anniversary in power. Please don't give him another 10 years, or even 5 years. Especially those of you with children. Don't let them suffer growing up in such deplorable conditions.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This maid syndrome does not seems to end.

Why Singaporeans still required a maid? Why things have not changed or Sinkies are not thinking outside the square not to rely on maid?

Well, I am neither a racist or a xenophobic ass. Nonetheless, I am shocked, frightened and somewhat in disgust why our Orchard Road looks like a refugee camp for foreign workers on a simple Sunday.

Sent P for a facial along Orchard Road at 10am. I decided to take a walk and to my disgust, the place looks more like a refugee camp than a Ginza or Oxford Street to me.

Why does our multi million government allows an "Occupy Orchard Road" by foreign workers every Sunday?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u never go n beo the pinay?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why Singaporeans still required a maid? Why things have not changed or Sinkies are not thinking outside the square not to rely on maid?

People are assuming that all the filipinos are all maids.
I think there are a fair share of filipinos working in the hospitals, hospitality industry, ...etc.

The high cost in Spore means that both parents need to work to survive. Staying at home to look after the kids & old folks is a luxury. PAP hasn't done anything to help.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are assuming that all the filipinos are all maids.
I think there are a fair share of filipinos working in the hospitals, hospitality industry, ...etc.

The high cost in Spore means that both parents need to work to survive. Staying at home to look after the kids & old folks is a luxury. PAP hasn't done anything to help.

In recent years, there are more Pinoy engineers, healthcare workers (e.g. dental assistants, pet clinic employees), accountants, the usual customer service hotline reps, admin executives etc.

But if you observe them for some time when you're outdoors, you can easily spot who are the maids. Maids tend to hang out with the own kind, and they give off a similar vibe.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's probably the same reason why kindergartens are full-day sessions these days: both the father and mother have to work until 'face pale pale' during office hours to get money for the expenses. Someone has to do the chores and take care of the kids (and the elderly if they're at home).

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People copied all your pictures and started own thread liao

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-species-can-you-spot-these-pics-4900690.html

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
People copied all your pictures and started own thread liao

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-species-can-you-spot-these-pics-4900690.html
whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

What is most important is you first see them on Sammyboy! :biggrin:

Long Live Leongsam!