• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Occupy Orchard Road By Foreign Workers

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Orchard Road - Degradation into A Shithole

Well, I am neither a racist or a xenophobic ass. Nonetheless, I am shocked, frightened and somewhat in disgust why our Orchard Road looks like a refugee camp for foreign workers on a simple Sunday.

Sent P for a facial along Orchard Road at 10am. I decided to take a walk and to my disgust, the place looks more like a refugee camp than a Ginza or Oxford Street to me.

Why does our multi million government allows an "Occupy Orchard Road" by foreign workers every Sunday?

Is this progress or regression? Even genuine tourists now avoid our Ginza!!!

Wtf... this is so unacceptable.

In case anyone accuses of NPNT, ok... pics coming up ...

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Occupy Tang's Entrance!

These Pinoys literally camped outside the Tang's entrance causing obstruction!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These are economy movers there to spend money without them we will all be in very deep shit.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Outside Lucky Plaza looks more like a shit hole than a pleasant walkway for genuine tourists on a Sunday late morning!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
So I was thirsty... went down to Luck Plaza food court wanting to get a drink...

OMG.... not even a seat left! All the Pinoys did an Occupy Lucky Plaza Foodcourt!

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should have one pic of them picnic on the whole stretch of walkway beside and behind lucky plaza

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Even the SG pools are occupied by mostly Pinoy punters! Wtf...gambling Pinoys!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ah Meng you still single right?

Turn this bad situation into an opportunity for yourself..... go find some chio FBs...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Totally unacceptable... when I am in Oxford Street in London... I dont see foreign workers doing this.

When I am in Ginza in Tokyo on a Sunday, neither do I see this mess.

In fact Ginza on Sunday is totally close to traffic and it is so pleasant to walk around...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
These are economy movers there to spend money without them we will all be in very deep shit.

These are Occupiers .... genuine sinkies shoppers and foreign tourists are been "heckled" by their presence in large numbers!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are Occupiers .... genuine sinkies shoppers and foreign tourists are been "heckled" by their presence in large numbers!

Yes it does get a bit much on sundays but it's not the end of the world…you're making it sound like the holocaust….and Im not sure you understand what heckling is. That's what singapore and malaysian football fans do to each other at the stadium. I have not seen any of these maids heckle anyone yet. I dot know what's more embarrassing…your grasp of english or your sense of entitlement.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:
knew you will come here....

i just love torturing scroo babies ... my ingrish beri good you knowsh!

Yes it does get a bit much on sundays but it's not the end of the world…you're making it sound like the holocaust….and Im not sure you understand what heckling is. That's what singapore and malaysian football fans do to each other at the stadium. I have not seen any of these maids heckle anyone yet. I dot know what's more embarrassing…your grasp of english or your sense of entitlement.

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes.

Reminds me of a Makcik with big melons in our village decades ago. Without fail, she will sing whenever the postman delivers surat to her.:o:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
These fucking foreigners look disgusting. They should all be sent home by their employers immediately.