• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observation about Ah nehs kids.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRCs are well known for dotting their kids as well. But I don't see them having the same behavior.

PS: I never realised this could be a cultural problem till now. There are good ah nehs around, but the majority since to be this way.

You know the worst thing about this? Prcs will somehow be blamed whenever shit skins are blamed and it also extends to all chinese.

This is the shit that needs to be addressed that somehow shit skins always get away more with fucked up behavior while chinese who don't do that are somehow penalized worse for behaving many times better.

A PRC can probably just show up be blamed and scolded for no reason and those fucking ang mohs that somehow love shit skins cos of their culture and you know how the beatles had their psydeclic or whatever rubbish shit in the 60s along with the hindu crap and how some ang mohs love that along with shit like yoga and mind you you can practice yoga without kelings. Then they get played out by these shit skins.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I think.

One word: self-respect.

PRC still have some self-respect, and culturally, there still have pride in themselves.

Indians lack this and they are able to scoop really low to get what they want, I have seen Indian beggars who totally give up their own dignity and self respect to survive.

It is in the way the kids are brought up, their ways of thinking (It is OK to do this because I am rich) and a lot of misplaced pride in men.

Nice observation. Since shit skins lack self respect they definitely don't deserve any from anyone else.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Watch this video

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152235689871383" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152235689871383">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/theonlinecitizen">theonlinecitizen</a>.</div></div>

I am never wrong about ah nehs

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those fucking ang mohs that somehow love shit skins cos of their culture and you know how the beatles had their psydeclic or whatever rubbish shit in the 60s along with the hindu crap and how some ang mohs love that along with shit like yoga and mind you you can practice yoga without kelings. Then they get played out by these shit skins.

Somehow, the Angmo hippies of the 60s love the subcontinent and it is no different from the Europeans of today.
One of my friends (German) still insisted in visiting India and wore Indian costume throughout her tour.
Suffered Delhi belly periodically throughout her 2 months stay.
No problem with rape because she slept with a few in the hospitality and tourism trade.

She was quite happy to be "conned" because she was treated like a princess.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
What I think.

One word: self-respect.

PRC still have some self-respect, and culturally, there still have pride in themselves.

Indians lack this and they are able to scoop really low to get what they want, I have seen Indian beggars who totally give up their own dignity and self respect to survive.

It is in the way the kids are brought up, their ways of thinking (It is OK to do this because I am rich) and a lot of misplaced pride in men.

My take is similar to yours but with a slight difference:

Most ah tiong parents see their kids as a reflection on themselves. So when their kids misbehave, they will rein them in most of the time, because they feel ashamed that the kids are behaving badly.

Most ah neh parents see themselves as a reflection on their kids. So when their kids misbehave in a public place like a restaurant or a country club, they will let them be, with the absurd reasoning that since they are paying for their meals or paid for their club subscription, their kids can do whatever they want. Same "logic' for their behaviour on airplanes, public transport, condo swimming pools, playgrounds, etc.
However, if let's say they went to the Istana with their kids, they will try to control them, because they consider themselves "lower class" in this environment.

That's why I now realise that the idea of getting FTs to have dinner with the MIWs will never work.
It needs to be the MIWs and their family members having a homestay in the FT's house, where he regards himself as king. :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's not OK when an Ang Moh insults poor Sinkies but it's perfectly acceptable for Sinkies to insult ALL 1.2 BILLION ah nehs that inhabit this earth. :rolleyes:

Talk about hypocrisy this certainly takes the cake. :oIo:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad manners. Bad body odor. Bad accent.

Only good at molesting, raping and dancing around coconut trees.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not OK when an Ang Moh insults poor Sinkies but it's perfectly acceptable for Sinkies to insult ALL 1.2 BILLION ah nehs that inhabit this earth. :rolleyes:

since when is plainly stating the facts an insult you nigger. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are you offended? You're a Persian.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is a continuation of these two threads:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...act-blur-inconsiderate-SCUMS-wherever-they-go

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...ct-blur-FUCKTARDS-wherever-they-go-the-SEQUEL

To which you had contributed as well:

When it comes to obnoxious behavior, the shit skins are far worse than the Tiongs.

This nick B Man seems to know a lot about Ah Nehs. Wonder when he is going to join in. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your ang moh friend never watch slum dog millionaire? That movie made me realised never to ever visit India!

Somehow, the Angmo hippies of the 60s love the subcontinent and it is no different from the Europeans of today.
One of my friends (German) still insisted in visiting India and wore Indian costume throughout her tour.
Suffered Delhi belly periodically throughout her 2 months stay.
No problem with rape because she slept with a few in the hospitality and tourism trade.

She was quite happy to be "conned" because she was treated like a princess.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very rarely have I seen a well behaved kid anywhere they're all ghastly.

Singaporean kids are also a bit weird through no fault of their own. Their parents mollycoddle them to the point of turning them into imperious little brats incapable of fending for themselves.

Let your kids alone and play unsupervised, let them get dirty, bruise themselves get into fights and learn for themselves.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian parents usually let their children behave like little monkeys and public nuisance. Even in playground, they let those monkeys run around barefooted. Who are they going to blame if their children injure their feet?