• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observation about Ah nehs kids.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian parents usually let their children behave like little monkeys and public nuisance. Even in playground, they let those monkeys run around barefooted. Who are they going to blame if their children injure their feet?

That's why they should bring back the old playgrounds made of sand, steel and concrete instead of those modern wussie ones made of brightly coloured plastic and rubber. I used to look forward to playground time as a kid. The swings were made of real hardened rubber from tyres and thick iron chains.

Kids these days don't know what they're missing out on.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree fully with 3 M.. These little Pundeks are no different to the wild monkeys you see at Lower Pierce reservoir..

After many years of observing these Pariahs, I come to the conclusion that they belong to the zoo..

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not OK when an Ang Moh insults poor Sinkies but it's perfectly acceptable for Sinkies to insult ALL 1.2 BILLION ah nehs that inhabit this earth. :rolleyes:

Talk about hypocrisy this certainly takes the cake. :oIo:

We insult them when they are here, that's the BIG difference.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I said many times before, my family back in Tampines used to have a Pundek family next door as our neighbor.. The family bought a resale unit.. They have 2 little noisy little bastards creating ruckus when playing at the corridors..

One day, our neighbor a Malay pakcik had a shock of his life when the youngest Pariah boy entered his house uninvited wearing just a T shirt with no shorts and started playing the toys belonging to the Pakcik's grandchildren.. That Pakcik shouted at that little Pundek who then ran out bawling in fright..

Pundek's father was not happy but lan lan apologised to the Malay family..

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not OK when an Ang Moh insults poor Sinkies but it's perfectly acceptable for Sinkies to insult ALL 1.2 BILLION ah nehs that inhabit this earth. :rolleyes:

Talk about hypocrisy this certainly takes the cake. :oIo:

The difference is we know all about the Ah Nehs. Their behaviour is universally acknowledged.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was wondering if anyone have seen the same thing here as well in Singapore. I live in an area with a wide mixed of different cultural background. White caucasians, Islanders, Korean, Chinese, Pinoys, south americans and of course ah nehs. I also have an 18 month yo kid that I bring around to the many parks in the area. One thing I've noticed is the interaction of older kids with him, we are talking about 3-5yo here. In particular ah neh kids are self centered, rude and undisciplined. As an example, my kid is at an age now that he likes to pick up toys to play. Kids at the park sometimes will leave their toys, bikes, balls unattended. My kid will usually run towards it and just look at it and point at it. He would also stand there not touching it till I give the go ahead. With the ah neh kids, you will see them run towards him and shout, "Mine mine mine" and snatch the toy away. If I bring his own toy, they would also be the first to snatch it from him as well and play with it. While kids from other cultural background would actually start sharing the toy with him, passing the ball/toy to him instead. Are ah nehs kids just as rude as the ah neh adult FTs in Singapore?

Ah neh kids or adult behave the same way wherever they are. Yes I noticed the same behaviour here, the older ah neh kids will make rude faces at my 16 mth kid as well as my dog. I taught my kid and dog to ignore them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you teach your 16 month to ignore them? Teach me can ?

Ah neh kids or adult behave the same way wherever they are. Yes I noticed the same behaviour here, the older ah neh kids will make rude faces at my 16 mth kid as well as my dog. I taught my kid and dog to ignore them.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The strange thing is that the behaviour don't change. Singaporean at a stage in the 80s, 90s, were labeled as kiasu, kiasi and has a bad reputation as overseas travelers as well. We seldom hear of stories like these anymore. A matter of time perhaps?

The difference is we know all about the Ah Nehs. Their behaviour is universally acknowledged.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dun blame the kids, they learn from the parents.

Ah Neh are selfish, arrogant and racist towards others. The kids are just a simplified version of it.

The dark ones have low self-esteem and some even try to remind other constantly that they are not the typical Indians...like what the fuck is that? Do they even have to say that? (oh...even Mats have this habit of say that they are not the typical Mats).

Last edited: