• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NZ Shooting : Aussie Senator, his message, the boy and his egg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always suspected he is is gay. What you say confirms my suspicions. This is certainly bad news for you. For General John Tan, he will simply slay you with his rainbow-coloured sword (if he is in a charitable mood), or with his well-manicured hands (if he is in a foul mood). That's it. You mati and it's over.

Do be careful. He may well go from stalking you online to stalking you in real life. If you can't outrun him when he finds you, habis. From what I can see, he has a voracious sexual appetite for Malay and Muslim boys and men. He will share you with General Devil Within von Clausewitz, a great General but who is gay and who finds Malay and Muslim boys and men sexually attractive.

Please carry a tube of KY jelly with you wherever you go. Just in case. Stay away and stay safe from fhese fringe lunatics my brother.

LOL! Bro...JT may just look like his avatar.
As for his fetish for Malay/Muslim boys/men...is possible too. Cos JT seems to be so interested with tat particular race. Just check out all his post. Me straight hor. Gay not my cup of tea. LOL LOL..:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is gahmen assisting non citizens?

If a Singaporean marries a Viet and she is a PR and she in trouble, the gahmen with help the Viet too?

Garment been helping lots of jiuhukia SPRs too

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i happened to watch Batman begins last night. and the scene between the Joker and Harvey Dent in the hospital describes exactly the sentiments of the recent unfortunate events.

this is what the joker said:

"You know what i noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

Tomorrow if i tell the press that a gangbuster will get shot or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up nobody panics because its all part of the plan.

But when i say that one little old man (commissioner gordon) will die then well everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy

Upset the established order

And everything become chaos."

forces bigger than us are at work. i wish peach upon everyone. the gunman spent time in turkey. possible false flag plot by the extremists.

He targeted Muslims. Tat was his agenda

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah...so fast u jump the gun n assume murderer a Muslim? Mark David Chapman, bornagain xtian, the culprit.
That was my point... when I saw the lyrics I recounted this. Christians and Catholics are the worst culprits in political killings. Most wars are created by Christians, by making use of the fanatical ME moslems.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dumb Sinkie fuck trying to out-white the whites themselves.

Clearly, this acutely stupid fuck thinks he is more sikit atas than Muslims in the eyes of Anning and white extremists when the truth is that Anning, and the likes of Anning, would spit in his face and tell him that Asians like him, just like Muslims, are not welcomed in, and should fuck off from Australia.

Kelvin Lim Hsieu Deen, Car Consultant of DNA Auto, having a name like "Kelvin" doesn't turn you into a white man. It doesn't turn you into a European. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and see whether what I say is true.

1553173294700.png

1553173334200.png

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another dumb Sinkie fuck trying to out-white the whites themselves.

Clearly, this acutely stupid fuck thinks he is more sikit atas than Muslims in the eyes of Anning and white extremists when the truth is that Anning, and the likes of Anning, would spit in his face and tell him that Asians like him, just like Muslims, are not welcomed in, and should fuck off from Australia.

Kelvin Lim Hsieu Deen, Car Consultant of DNA Auto, having a name like "Kelvin" name doesn't turn you into a white man. It doesn't turn you into a European. Take a good, hard look in the mirror and see whether what I say is true.

View attachment 55792

View attachment 55793
What he say is very reasonable. Of course when we replace the word Muslim with chink, he will go bonkers and ask "is it because I am Chinese?" :rolleyes:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/kelvin.limhsieudeen

dp8LigpKyOw.png
About Kelvin Lim Hsieu Deen

WORK

• DNA Auto
    Car Consultant
    Buy/Sell Used Cars. Consignment. Car Repair/Insurance/Financing Advice. Leasing/Rental Options.

• Tan Chong Motor
    Sales consultant · 1998 to 2011 · Singapore, Singapore
    Selling Nissan Passenger & Commercial Vehicles.
EDUCATION

1553174091900.png

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife doesn't look very white to me. Otherwise, this Ah Beng has a 0.1% chance of, with a white "Kevin" name, being an honorary white man.

Eh Ah Beng, sibeh lau kwee lah. You sukee sukee Anning white cock long time but he and other white man still no want you in Austlalia like they no want Muslim pipple in Austlalia.

Anning say you and Muslim pipple same same.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's it??? That's your best shot??? Now you know why the PAP is in power and will continue to be in the next 50 years?

That is why I call you and your the likes of you fringe lunatics. All operating in this echo chamber of talk. All talk but no brains, no balls and no substance. If I have to assess you on your HAIR qualities, you will get a big, fat zero from me.

Anyway, you will probably get your secret wish granted and not hear from me again if this problem continues (see my letter below).

View attachment 55664

That is good one less mudslime shit stirrer is always a good thing. Good riddance to bad shit

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is good one less mudslime shit stirrer is always a good thing. Good riddance to bad shit

Instead of being a no balls, gutless coward, why don't you demonstrate what a big, brave boy you are by acting on your beliefs and helping the world get rid of "mudslime shit stirrer"?

You earn no points for demonstrating your bravery behind a keyboard. You only earn well-deserved derision and contempt for being a gutless, lampahless coward.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if kelvin has 2 engrish names then he’s considered an engrishman wannabe, charlatan, and fraud. all chinkie sinkies with double engrish or christian names are charlatans and frauds.

❤❤❤

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all, we are all humans. Any innocent lives lost by way of violence, whether you are a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Jew, Atheist, or freethinker is not acceptable.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
His wife doesn't look very white to me. Otherwise, this Ah Beng has a 0.1% chance of, with a white "Kevin" name, being an honorary white man.

Eh Ah Beng, sibeh lau kwee lah. You sukee sukee Anning white cock long time but he and other white man still no want you in Austlalia like they no want Muslim pipple in Austlalia.

Anning say you and Muslim pipple same same.
Instead of being a no balls, gutless coward, why don't you demonstrate what a big, brave boy you are by acting on your beliefs and helping the world get rid of "mudslime shit stirrer"?

You earn no points for demonstrating your bravery behind a keyboard. You only earn well-deserved derision and contempt for being a gutless, lampahless coward.
Hey aren't u a keyboard warrior too? So u should practice wat u preach. And guess u can't handle the truth about mudslimes. As all shit stirring mudslimes stick together. U and yr ah bang the mudslime whore is obviously singing the same tune. Are u 2 clones of one another? The similarity of the postings n the way u 2 are posting is very familiar. Guess the only attention u get is to talk to yourself n reply to yourself via your clones.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey aren't u a keyboard warrior too? So u should practice wat u preach. And guess u can't handle the truth about mudslimes. As all shit stirring mudslimes stick together. U and yr ah bang the mudslime whore is obviously singing the same tune. Are u 2 clones of one another? The similarity of the postings n the way u 2 are posting is very familiar. Guess the only attention u get is to talk to yourself n reply to yourself via your clones.

I always suspected you are the clever one in this forum of movers and shakers. Well done (!!!) to you for uncovering my 20+ year secret.

I will write to General Got-Balls-But-No-Brains John Tan (Muslim Body Count: 8,196) and General Got-No-Balls-And-No Brains Devil Within von Clausewitz (Muslim Body Count: 0.01*) to strongly recommend that they appoint you to write their long-overdue manifesto. You may not have any balls. But you certainly have the clever brains to write a manifesto.

*General Got-No-Balls-And-No Brains Devil Within von Clausewitz pathetic Muslim Body Count score of 0.01 is because he managed to only scratch a Makcik who was on her way to the local mosque.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello all, we are all humans. Any innocent lives lost by way of violence, whether you are a Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, Taoist, Hindu, Jew, Atheist, or freethinker is not acceptable.

The keyboard Generals in this forum who will, once they find their balls, be launching their military campaign to exterminate all 1.3 billion Muslims in the world will certainly disagree with you.

As you are new, please be very careful with these keyboard Generals. If you are a Muslim, run for your life when you see these Generals on their unicorns approaching you.

These keyboard Generals mean business. They are very fierce and merciless.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lies after lies. Just like JT. There he twist and turn accusing Muslims shit stirring when hes the one who spammed everywhere,issues on Islam and Malays. U even opened up a thread on Islam.."Religion of Peace". With ur thread, u been stirring shit since 25 Aug 2018. So fast forgot ya. Dementia runs deep in u.:rolleyes: Or u are blind.:thumbsdown:

Haha...just as i tot. Losers are all like tat. When they lose in their arguement they will accuse the other party as clone.:poop: How i wish i could write such good powerful English like PTADER. But i only completed Pri 6 Malay stream education. Me and PTADER very very very far apart.:laugh: Even my 10yr old nephew can tell the diff. U need to change ur glasses. PTADER, as a xtian, have my utmost respect. As for u..:poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean woman’s husband in intensive care after mosque attack

The Turkish husband of a Singaporean woman is reportedly in intensive care after he was shot at one of the two mosques targeted in an attack that killed 50 people in Christchurch, New Zealand, last Friday.

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is aware of Mr Zekeriya Tuyan, a Singapore permanent resident, who is in Christchurch Hospital, The Straits Times understands.

It is also understood the ministry is assisting Mr Tuyan's family, including his wife, Ms Hamimah Ahmat, and their two sons.

On Monday, Channel NewsAsia reported that Mr Tuyan, who is in his 40s and works in Christchurch, was shot at the Al Noor Mosque, where he had gone for Friday prayers.

Ms Hamimah, who is also in her 40s and lives in Singapore, said her husband was in a stable condition after undergoing multiple operations, but was still "seriously ill".

In the days following the mass shootings, Christchurch residents have been grappling with the aftermath of so many of their own dead or injured in the attack by a gunman who is a self-professed right-wing extremist.

The 28-year-old Australian was charged with murder on Saturday.

Another Singaporean, Mr Rashid Omar, lost his 24-year-old son, Mr Tariq Rashid Omar, who was a citizen of New Zealand. ST understands the MFA is giving assistance to the family.

Following the tragedy, many people, like former Singaporean cop Saifudin Abu, 42, have offered to help.

Mr Saifudin migrated to New Zealand in 2010 and became a citizen four years ago.

He made the 12-hour journey by car and ferry from the North Island to Christchurch with his 12-year-old son.

They reached the city on Sunday and got to work immediately, offering help "to fill the gaps", providing food, logistics and counselling to the affected families, said Mr Saifudin, who now runs a travel agency and a restaurant.

"I just felt the need to get here. Being a former police officer, it's an instinct," he told ST over the phone from Christchurch.

He has since met three families affected by the tragedy - including Mr Rashid and two Malaysian families - and hopes to provide support for as long as it is needed.

"There is still a bit of confusion, but the focus is to help the families and help the city," he said.
Lanjiao. Thats not a local. Die best