• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NZ Shooting : Aussie Senator, his message, the boy and his egg

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
First step is warmongers US and his allies should stop meddling other people business. Stop invading and interfering other domestic problem

I know the West is no angel. The victor will always dictate and re-write history. Since you can't beat them why go against them? This is not cowardice, instead it is survivor. Why don't just buck up and ahead of them? Then we can dictate things in our terms if we are stronger. But the Muslim had been stupidly falls into the ego trap set by the West. But can the Muslim able to bide their time and supersede them. I beg the question again. If not able, what options do you have. In my last count, the Muslim were overwhelmingly at the losing end. Instead of fighting a losing battle, think of some other ways of beating them.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
My view is right and all others are wrong. That's what religion has taught me in my formative years.

You don't need to be in a part of religious groups to be taught this "my view is right and all others are wrong".

You just need to be a soldier of General John Tan's (Latest Muslim Body Count: 6,112) 10-million strong army of Muslim slaughterers.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur never ending questions on marrying underage children, killing of non believers and ISIS are not Muslims had been answered many times. I guess ur dementia getting worse to worst. I dont wish to waste my precious time in answering same old questions over and over again. Very unproductive. What ur friend said about ISIS is correct. I had always maintained tat killing is a great sin to humanity. Killing of innocents including Muslims too. So how can i support ISIS? As usual and being a self professed hypocite, u twist and turn and said i am a supporter of ISIS. Show me prove? Dont just assume. Tats not the way to argue. Even my 10year old newphew can do tat. Before i end this conversation let me quote u a very simple verse but with profound meaning
“Whoever kills a person [innocent person]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Bro, I know what you are trying to do. But it is pointless to engage with, or educate these fringe lunatics in their echo chamber. The only difference between them and White ISIS (read: white-extremist) is that this white ISIS, like Muslim extremist, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish extremists, Hindu extremists, Buddhist extremists, etc have got the balls to walk their talk.

These gutless, pathetic Sinkie extremists on the other hand, will start sobbing and professing their love for all things Malay and Muslim: food, culture, religion, sarong, songkok, etc if ever they are hauled up. So they have to live miserable, hypocritical double-lives, fearless Muslim slayers and champion Muslim killers behind their keyboard but timid little fucks in public who don't even have the balls to do something as simple as going to a mosque on a Friday to shout "Melayu! Chow Chi Bai! Terrorists!".

That's how committed they are to their cause and beliefs. That's how brave they are.

My first advice to you is to ignore these fools. Let them talk to each other. Put them on ignore if you can' t read their nonsense without feeling the need to respond and correct them. If you feel a need to respond to them, just mock and ridicule them. They are not worth more than that. Just take heart these lunatics are a gutless, fringe minority. All talk but no walk. All talk but no balls.

My second advice to you is to run for your life if you see General John Tan and General Devil Within von Clausewitz lest you become their 6,113th slaughtered Muslim. One has brains. The other has brawns, 250 war medals and 6,112 Muslim ears kept in separate jars, all testaments to his fearlessness and bravery.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to be in a part of religious groups to be taught this "my view is right and all others are wrong".

You just need to be a soldier of General John Tan's (Latest Muslim Body Count: 6,112) 10-million strong army of Muslim slaughterers.

No.

It's purely the religious groups who espouse hate like that

Xtians say Muslim and Hindus and Buddhist go to hell.

Muslims say xtians and Hindus and Buddhist go to hell

Buddhists say they are all coming back as cockroaches

Hindus say the aliens in their spacecrafts will zap the rest.

And on and on and on.

All are idiots, all cannot be right.

Atheist is the best. There is no hell for them.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be a clown if you think these outlying fringe lunatics, who don't read and who are incapable of hearing anything beyond their own collective echoes in this echo chamber, are capable of "debate". These bunch of sorry clowns don't even know what their hero, Anning, means when he stated this in plain, simple English:

"We as a nation are entitled to insist that those who are allowed to come here predominantly reflect the
historic European-Christian composition of Australian society ... Ethnocultural diversity ... has been allowed
to rise to dangerous levels in many suburbs." Fraser Anning, Australian Federal Parliament, August 2018
Or what Pauline Hanson means when she is voting "abstain" from a bipartisan censure of Anning from the two major parties (Labor & Liberal).
They think "European" includes them. They think the phrase "ethnocultural diversity" refers to Muslim only and excludes Asians.

These dummies are not even original. All they do is plagiarise and brainlessly regurgitate the views of white extremists, the extremists they stupidly think favour them because they are not Muslims but "wonderful" Asians; the same white extremists who would spit in their faces and tell Asians (and not just Muslims) to fuck off from Australia (see some examples below, there are a whole lot more).

BTW, you should write to His Majesty, the Honourable PM Lee Hsien Loong, if you feel he should dock my pay. No point bitching here. He is not one of the movers and shakers in this forum. As far as I know, His Majesty is very happy with my performance in this forum.

Also, as his Majesty is not a Muslim, you don't have to fear him. But do be careful of General John Tan though. He has 5,000 Muslim kills under his belt and a fearsome temper to boot. Muslims around the world are terrified of General John Tan and his brainy sidekick, General Devil Within von Clausewitz. I suspect in time to come, they will be frightened of you too.

Sydney

View attachment 55704

View attachment 55705
View attachment 55713
View attachment 55709

Melbourne

View attachment 55706
View attachment 55708
View attachment 55710

Perth

View attachment 55711

Brisbane
View attachment 55712
All true. And not difficult to comply. Why make trouble? :thumbsdown:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, I know what you are trying to do. But it is pointless to engage with, or educate these fringe lunatics in their echo chamber. The only difference between them and White ISIS (read: white-extremist) is that this white ISIS, like Muslim extremist, Christian fundamentalists, Jewish extremists, Hindu extremists, Buddhist extremists, etc have got the balls to walk their talk.

These gutless, pathetic Sinkie extremists on the other hand, will start sobbing and professing their love for all things Malay and Muslim: food, culture, religion, sarong, songkok, etc if ever they are hauled up. So they have to live miserable, hypocritical double-lives, fearless Muslim slayers and champion Muslim killers behind their keyboard but timid little fucks in public who don't even have the balls to do something as simple as going to a mosque on a Friday to shout "Melayu! Chow Chi Bai! Terrorists!".

That's how committed they are to their cause and beliefs. That's how brave they are.

My first advice to you is to ignore these fools. Let them talk to each other. Put them on ignore if you can' t read their nonsense without feeling the need to respond and correct them. If you feel a need to respond to them, just mock and ridicule them. They are not worth more than that. Just take heart these lunatics are a gutless, fringe minority. All talk but no walk. All talk but no balls.

My second advice to you is to run for your life if you see General John Tan and General Devil Within von Clausewitz lest you become their 6,113th slaughtered Muslim. One has brains. The other has brawns, 250 war medals and 6,112 Muslim ears kept in separate jars, all testaments to his fearlessness and bravery.

Hahaha....agree bro. Actually i already told those two trolls MIW borlumpar JT and mother of all hypocrites The Hypocrite i will not answer their repeated questions over and over again. The former really love smelling my ass...keeping following my post though i ignore posting in his thread.:rolleyes: Here i am trying to share whatever info i have with everyone. I mean either u accept or reject. Nobody forcing them at knife point to accept my reply. Just trying to make this forum interesting and more informative. But i guess their agenda is pretty clear and obvious...to bring down Islam and Malays. Critising, ridiculing, cursing the prophet. As for the Hypocrite....at times i also dont know why am i replying his post afterall hes a self professed hypocrite.:roflmao: Like u said bro, those two typical sinkies only brave as a Keyboard warrior. Tats about it.

Tks for the advice bro. Ur a true bro in christ.:thumbsup: Jesus would be proud of u. :smile::smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No.

It's purely the religious groups who espouse hate like that

Xtians say Muslim and Hindus and Buddhist go to hell.

Muslims say xtians and Hindus and Buddhist go to hell

Buddhists say they are all coming back as cockroaches

Hindus say the aliens in their spacecrafts will zap the rest.

And on and on and on.

All are idiots, all cannot be right.

Atheist is the best. There is no hell for them.

Just agree to disagree. All will be fine. Unless he have separate agenda.:smile:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know the West is no angel. The victor will always dictate and re-write history. Since you can't beat them why go against them? This is not cowardice, instead it is survivor. Why don't just buck up and ahead of them? Then we can dictate things in our terms if we are stronger. But the Muslim had been stupidly falls into the ego trap set by the West. But can the Muslim able to bide their time and supersede them. I beg the question again. If not able, what options do you have. In my last count, the Muslim were overwhelmingly at the losing end. Instead of fighting a losing battle, think of some other ways of beating them.

The last "war" i can tink of is the Annexation of Timor Leste by Indonesia in 1975. .After tat i dont remember Muslims invading another country. Anyway Timor Leste also got their independence. But not with US and his allies NATO. Fm Vietnam war, Laos war....all the way to ME. They just keep bombing ME countries thru lies and deceits. If ur whole family were massacred in Iraq how would u feel? Nothing but lies...WMD...none at all! Yet they went scot free. Tats the sickening part!

Yes. I agree with u. Muslim countries are weak and not united. Just look at Palestine. See how evil Israel and their occupier zionist jew. Even the orthodox Jews consider the zionist jews in Israel as atheist! They dont recognise Israel. They agree it belong to the Palestinian and the zionist jew had stole it. And Israel have US backing.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace... You...

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Well they are druggies so cannot trust them too much

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The abrahamic ones are always the worst. Jews are the chosen, kn other word others are scum. But at least they were from the religion. Fake chink christians and malays are foreigners! Wtf!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
New Zealand Muslims want security agencies to target right-wing extremists
BY STEVE CANNANE IN WELLINGTON, ABC INVESTIGATIONS
UPDATED 39 MINUTES AGO
Email Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
A man wearing a suit jacket smiles with a young girl wearing a headscarf.
PHOTO Adam Awad's family, including daughter Munera, have suffered abuse at the hands of nationalist extremists.
ABC NEWS: TOBIAS HUNT
New Zealand's minister responsible for intelligence services has admitted that a plan to tackle far-right extremism had not been completed at the time of the Christchurch terrorist attack that killed 50 people and wounded another 50.

Key points:
Muslim communities want a state watchlist of right-wing groups in New Zealand
Former MP says criticism of spy agencies' negligence has "substance"
But the response to shooting in Christchurch has restored Muslim faith in everyday citizens
In an interview with the NZ Herald, Andrew Little admitted it was only last year the Security Intelligence Service "started explicitly doing work on alt-right stuff that was starting to bubble up".

The news will come as no surprise to New Zealand's Muslim communities who feel like the threat of white nationalist groups has not been properly dealt with.

Ibrahim Omer migrated to New Zealand from Eritrea. He now works in the trade union movement and helps refugees resettle in New Zealand.

He said Muslims had been over-monitored by security services, while far-right groups had been largely ignored.

A man standing in front of a table with a sombre expression.
PHOTO Ibrahim Omer says Muslims were over-monitored by security services while far-right groups were ignored.

"I think there is no question that those comments made online by this man [the accused, Brenton Tarrant] — if those kinds of comments were made by a Muslim, I think it would be taken seriously," Mr Omer said.

"I think he would've been in trouble."

Mr Omer said Muslim communities had told police they had been targeted by skinheads and white supremacists in and around Wellington both online and in the street.

"A lot of people have been telling me that they have been chased by hateful and racist skinhead gangs and women have been told to go back to where they came from," he said.

"Sometimes the hijab has been pulled off from their heads and they've got all sorts of abuse.

"We knew there was a problem [before the attack], but we didn't think it would come this soon and this big."
The gun laws NZ wants to change
The gun laws NZ wants to change
New Zealand has about one firearm to every four people and no ban on semi-automatic weapons. But that could all change.
Adam Awad has lived in New Zealand since 2001. Originally from Somalia, he has four children and was once named the Red Cross Refugee of the Year for his community work in Wellington.

He said it was time right-wing groups were closely monitored in New Zealand.

"We've been saying these right-wing groups need to be on a watchlist," he said.

"They need to really, seriously follow what they are doing across the country.

"The hatred is really quite intense. It's well known in the Wellington region and across the country.
"We have been targeted. Told 'go back to where you came from'. My daughters, my family have been through a lot. This is what the whole Muslim community has been saying for a long time."

'I saw dead people everywhere'
'I saw dead people everywhere'
Mosque shooting survivors describe screaming and terror, 'dead people everywhere' as gunman opened fire.
Mr Awad said the people causing problems were living in plain sight.

"They are on social media. People know them. They are in the Wellington region. They harass people in the supermarket, even at sporting grounds," he said.

"At the mosque they often talk about how bad the treatment is from skinheads and they don't hide themselves. They are well known people, the way they dress and how aggressive they are.

"Muslims have been aggressively monitored, but not the right-wing extremist people."

A man sitting in a living room with a smile on his face.
PHOTO Former MP Peter Dunne pushed for regular reviews into New Zealand's intelligence agencies.

Peter Dunne was in the New Zealand parliament for 33 years until he retired in 2017. In his final years as an MP he successfully pushed to have regular five-year reviews into the country's intelligence agencies.

He said the security services had been never better resourced or trained, but he hoped a new inquiry announced by the Prime Minister would get to the bottom of whether New Zealand's agencies had been negligent when it came to far-right extremists.

"I think there is some substance to that criticism," he said.

"How far it goes, the inquiry will reveal, but the general flavour of publicly reported intelligence work over the past few years has been against jihadists, people fighting with ISIS and so on and so forth.

"There's been very little public attention given to right-wing extremist groups.
"I'm not saying they weren't being surveilled, but there hasn't been any public reporting of it having happened."

Christchurch shootings timeline

At least 40 people are believed to have been killed in shootings at two separate mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. Here's what we know about how they unfolded.
The admission from Mr Little that security agencies were still planning how to deal with the far-right threat is embarrassing for the Government, and it won't be well received in Muslim communities in New Zealand.

However, Mr Omer still has faith in the New Zealand people despite the perceiving failings of the nation's intelligence agencies and the abuse he has recently received on social media.

"When I was subjected to that online hate I questioned whether I would stay in New Zealand because I thought those people were everywhere," he said.

"Then this happened. We lost 50 people, another 50 people are fighting for their lives. And then we saw the reaction of the Kiwis, the whole country and their support… Strangers coming to the mosque and crying.

"People who have never been in touch with any Muslim or seen a mosque at all … They are still coming to the mosque, crying with us, mourning with us, grieving with us.
"I have always had faith in New Zealanders' tolerance and this has strengthened my faith. I'm not saying we don't have a problem. There is a darker side. Of course we need to have a discussion. We need a serious talk. But I do have faith in New Zealand and the New Zealand public."

Space to play or pause, M to mute, left and right arrows to seek, up and down arrows for volume.

VIDEO 2:05 Jacinda Ardern says New Zealand will give the accused gunman nothing.
ABC NEWS
More on this story:
New Zealanders continue to shop for guns as regulations loom
'Kia kaha Christchurch': The beautiful tributes for Christchurch mosque attack victims
PM's office received shooter's manifesto minutes before attack
Accused Christchurch mosque shooter used same radicalisation tactics as Islamic State, expert says
New Zealand shooter rushed by worshipper Abdul Aziz at Linwood mosque
Opinion: The dark reality is right-wing extremists don't stand out in our toxic political environment
Analysis: We're in a war in which the casualties are not strangers — they're our neighbours
'Dad didn't make it': New Zealanders mourn loved ones killed in shootings
Reporting a massacre: Why the ABC didn't share the shooter's 'manifesto'
Opinion: Why you should think twice about watching the Christchurch shooting live stream
POSTED ABOUT 5 HOURS AGO
SHAREEmail Facebook Twitter WhatsApp
RELATED
We're in a war in which the casualties are not strangers — they're our neighbours
Mosque shootings must end New Zealand's innocence about right-wing terrorism
Fuelled by a toxic, alt-right echo chamber, Christchurch shooter's views were celebrated online
Top Stories

PM calls in Turkish ambassador over President's Christchurch comments

'Racist skinhead gangs': NZ Muslims say they 'knew there was a problem'

Seven apologises for deleting Tayla Harris photo targeted by trolls

Former Australian swimmer dies in hospital after telling people he felt unwell at training camp

Man who tackled 'Eggboy' wanted over incident at NSW church
Christchurch shooting victims laid to rest as Ardern calls for unity
Final showdown looms for last three residents of 'Australia's deadliest town'
'Occy Rose' was Tasmania's first octopus hunter — then her secret spot was discovered
The first wild eastern bettongs born on Australia's mainland in a century have all been killed
Google says its new video-game streaming platform Stadia will kill the console as we know it
This muscle-flaunting, sports car-driving broker has had his accounts frozen. Here’s why
Police find body during search for bushwalker bitten by snake
Opinion: A 'free' public school education can cost $1300 a year — and it's getting harder for parents to say no
Rape myths used in legal loophole by repeat sexual offenders; former judge calls for reform
Voting is different in NSW — Antony Green explains why, and what could happen on Saturday
'They loved the bass lines, and didn't mind the weed either': How punks came to love reggae
US President welcomes 'Trump of the Tropics' to White House
Dollar milk ends as Coles, Aldi fold to pressure with pledge to raise prices by 10 cents a litre
Australian coal prices take a 'belting' in China, despite official denials it is being targeted
The next My Health Record? What the Consumer Data Right will mean for you
Meet the Aussie surfing star wearing his heritage on his sleeve — literally
MORE FROM ABC NEWS
HomeJust InPoliticsWorldAnalysis & OpinionBusinessSportScienceHealthArtsLive StreamsVideoPhotosEntertainmentUploadSubscribeRuralOther Topics
Top of page
Change to standard view
ABC NewsJust InWorldBusinessHealthEntertainmentSportAnalysis & OpinionWeatherTopicsArchiveCorrections & Clarifications
Terms of UsePrivacy PolicyAccessibilityContact the ABC© 2019 ABC

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at the m&ds in singapore and jiuhu emulating the moslems of the Gulf and Pakistan, trying to outdo them in being more arab and more pious. Moslems have always behaved as though Islam is a high class religion, constantly denigrating other people's religions in their sermons, insulting us regularly as 'unclean' for eating pork and other non-halal food.

You are moslem hypocrite. As though you don't think of moslem and islam as superior to other beliefs. But you get all petty and upset when some white boy does the same to you.
Clinton666 is absolutely right

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people

It isn't hard to do
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Was John Lennon shot by a moslem... can’t remember

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dumbfucks arguing about problems in Oz and NZ. Wake up fuckers! You have a worst problem in SG!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporean woman’s husband in intensive care after mosque attack

The Turkish husband of a Singaporean woman is reportedly in intensive care after he was shot at one of the two mosques targeted in an attack that killed 50 people in Christchurch, New Zealand, last Friday.

Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is aware of Mr Zekeriya Tuyan, a Singapore permanent resident, who is in Christchurch Hospital, The Straits Times understands.

It is also understood the ministry is assisting Mr Tuyan's family, including his wife, Ms Hamimah Ahmat, and their two sons.

On Monday, Channel NewsAsia reported that Mr Tuyan, who is in his 40s and works in Christchurch, was shot at the Al Noor Mosque, where he had gone for Friday prayers.

Ms Hamimah, who is also in her 40s and lives in Singapore, said her husband was in a stable condition after undergoing multiple operations, but was still "seriously ill".

In the days following the mass shootings, Christchurch residents have been grappling with the aftermath of so many of their own dead or injured in the attack by a gunman who is a self-professed right-wing extremist.

The 28-year-old Australian was charged with murder on Saturday.

Another Singaporean, Mr Rashid Omar, lost his 24-year-old son, Mr Tariq Rashid Omar, who was a citizen of New Zealand. ST understands the MFA is giving assistance to the family.

Following the tragedy, many people, like former Singaporean cop Saifudin Abu, 42, have offered to help.

Mr Saifudin migrated to New Zealand in 2010 and became a citizen four years ago.

He made the 12-hour journey by car and ferry from the North Island to Christchurch with his 12-year-old son.

They reached the city on Sunday and got to work immediately, offering help "to fill the gaps", providing food, logistics and counselling to the affected families, said Mr Saifudin, who now runs a travel agency and a restaurant.

"I just felt the need to get here. Being a former police officer, it's an instinct," he told ST over the phone from Christchurch.

He has since met three families affected by the tragedy - including Mr Rashid and two Malaysian families - and hopes to provide support for as long as it is needed.

"There is still a bit of confusion, but the focus is to help the families and help the city," he said.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) is aware of Mr Zekeriya Tuyan, a Singapore permanent resident, who is in Christchurch Hospital, The Straits Times understands.

It is also understood the ministry is assisting Mr Tuyan's family, including his wife, Ms Hamimah Ahmat, and their two sons.

Why is gahmen assisting non citizens?

If a Singaporean marries a Viet and she is a PR and she in trouble, the gahmen with help the Viet too?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just agree to disagree. All will be fine. Unless he have separate agenda.:smile:

i happened to watch Batman begins last night. and the scene between the Joker and Harvey Dent in the hospital describes exactly the sentiments of the recent unfortunate events.

this is what the joker said:

"You know what i noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan, even if the plan is horrifying.

Tomorrow if i tell the press that a gangbuster will get shot or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up nobody panics because its all part of the plan.

But when i say that one little old man (commissioner gordon) will die then well everyone loses their minds!

Introduce a little anarchy

Upset the established order

And everything become chaos
."

forces bigger than us are at work. i wish peach upon everyone. the gunman spent time in turkey. possible false flag plot by the extremists.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha....agree bro. Actually i already told those two trolls MIW borlumpar JT and mother of all hypocrites The Hypocrite i will not answer their repeated questions over and over again. The former really love smelling my ass...keeping following my post though i ignore posting in his thread.:rolleyes:

I always suspected he is is gay. What you say confirms my suspicions. This is certainly bad news for you. For General John Tan, he will simply slay you with his rainbow-coloured sword (if he is in a charitable mood), or with his well-manicured hands (if he is in a foul mood). That's it. You mati and it's over.

Do be careful. He may well go from stalking you online to stalking you in real life. If you can't outrun him when he finds you, habis. From what I can see, he has a voracious sexual appetite for Malay and Muslim boys and men. He will share you with General Devil Within von Clausewitz, a great General but who is gay and who finds Malay and Muslim boys and men sexually attractive.

Please carry a tube of KY jelly with you wherever you go. Just in case. Stay away and stay safe from fhese fringe lunatics my brother.