• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo yo ...i tell u all this developer and the staff attitude cannot make it la...
According to a friend who bought a unit she was told to go down make payment and collect key last yeear in Dec 2014. After all the confirmation on the day itself about 20mins to appt time a maggie staff called and say can come pay but cannot collect keys. My stupid friend still went down as was already in JB.
Reason given then was because unit not clean up will do it and revert within a week or so, hence my stupid friend ok and left.
After waiting more than 2weeks nothing she wrote a email to concern person in mid Jan 2015 this year. Fancy no answer to emial till todate in May. In between according to my this stupid friend she did try to call CV the developer and left message for this bitch Maggie but no reply wor..
Just a few days ago my stupid friend again wrote another email and still no reply, so try her luck to call this Maggie. She pick up but hang up shortly claiming bad connection, then my stupid friend sent what appt to this Maggie asking why cleaning needs more than 5mths coming 6mths and why no reply to email and calls and must she make a trip down to bang table..
Guess what this bloody bitch Maggie reply was ??? Well she actually welcome and challenge my stupid friend to go down bang table...Any comments ??

I really feel sad for your friend. Didn't aspect CV is like that. I predict they are really lacking for staff. If i am not wrong, Ms.Maggie is also an owner at NS in this thread too. Are you referring to the same person? Since CV did not responded to your friend's query on phone or mail, maybe try visit them personally.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really feel sad for your friend. Didn't aspect CV is like that. I predict they are really lacking for staff. If i am not wrong, Ms.Maggie is also an owner at NS in this thread too. Are you referring to the same person? Since CV did not responded to your friend's query on phone or mail, maybe try visit them personally.

definitely not..... kakakkaka.....

FUCKER

Relaxman, ya am sad too. According to this stupid friend, reason for holding back was afraid boss will be in a difficult situation as they know the developer & staff personally.
But frankly I like what the boss say.."I will not be in a difficult situation cause now u are a buyer & u could exercise your buyer's right when things are not correct & if they refuse to communicate, u may also go ahead to seek legal advise & take action.

Hence beside seeking legal advise from a third party, was hoping posting here could gather more advise since so many experience owner here.
I tell you this CV and all the staff includes their legal are all bad manner and certainly do not have the basic courtesy to answer proper email correspondence sent to them. Lack of staff or not more than 5mths not reply to email & not handing over keys. Then in the first place they should clean till they are happy then asked my stupid friend to go make payment & collect keys right.
Here they want to save by not paying compensation. Make owner wait indefinatly & every month have to pay installements plus lost of rental income while the developer CV took their own sweet time, yet so rude & dare to challenge owner some more..

BTW was told that CV AGM is May, any idea when is the actual date??

As to that bitch Maggie and the Maggie here am not sure if they are indeed the same person. But if it is confirm that bitch is not a owner and just a spy pretending to be owner only. Cause according to this stupid friend, there is a closed group NS owner meant only for authentic owner. So far there is not a "maggie" in there.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relaxman, ya am sad too. According to this stupid friend, reason for holding back was afraid boss will be in a difficult situation as they know the developer & staff personally.
But frankly I like what the boss say.."I will not be in a difficult situation cause now u are a buyer & u could exercise your buyer's right when things are not correct & if they refuse to communicate, u may also go ahead to seek legal advise & take action.

Hence beside seeking legal advise from a third party, was hoping posting here could gather more advise since so many experience owner here.
I tell you this CV and all the staff includes their legal are all bad manner and certainly do not have the basic courtesy to answer proper email correspondence sent to them. Lack of staff or not more than 5mths not reply to email & not handing over keys. Then in the first place they should clean till they are happy then asked my stupid friend to go make payment & collect keys right.
Here they want to save by not paying compensation. Make owner wait indefinatly & every month have to pay installements plus lost of rental income while the developer CV took their own sweet time, yet so rude & dare to challenge owner some more..

BTW was told that CV AGM is May, any idea when is the actual date??

As to that bitch Maggie and the Maggie here am not sure if they are indeed the same person. But if it is confirm that bitch is not a owner and just a spy pretending to be owner only. Cause according to this stupid friend, there is a closed group NS owner meant only for authentic owner. So far there is not a "maggie" in there.

If the problem persist, ask your friend to sell the unit asap. I see many owners trying to sell their NS units at propertyguru and iproperty (already more than 300 units advertised at propertyguru). Panic selling like want happened at Setia Eco Cascadia now??? If possible, ask your friend just sell and run. CV seem having staffing problems like want happened in SP Setia now.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the problem persist, ask your friend to sell the unit asap. I see many owners trying to sell their NS units at propertyguru and iproperty (already more than 300 units advertised at propertyguru). Panic selling like want happened at Setia Eco Cascadia now??? If possible, ask your friend just sell and run. CV seem having staffing problems like want happened in SP Setia now.

I'm just wondering how you know more than 300 units advertised.

Is 300 units on sales OR 300 advertisement posted by pty agent?
Simply base on 300 advertisement so is 300 units for sale?

Residential alone OR both commercial plus residential?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the Naysayer from other threads ,should welcome him as he has degraded other props too n now he is here to do the same .

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls go and check propertyguru or iproperty yourself. Don't expect spoon feeding here. Btw, you have any advise for FxxKER?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the Naysayer from other threads ,should welcome him as he has degraded other props too n now he is here to do the same .

Nobody is degrading any property project. If you feel that your property is degraded due to certain facts pointed out by others, please give your point of view and rebut rationally. If you just wanted to hear good things about your prop, than don't talk in a forum.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual he will spew the half truths n sweeping statements in a bid to slag other developers. Everyone knows how he operates here. Such a shameless tactic.

You constantly slag developers such as R&F, Country garden, BDO, Glenmarie etc. Are you referring to yourself on using this shameless tactic?

PuteriWorld

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am simply amazed by both of your boxing matches early every morning Monday - Sunday until late at night from one thread to another.

Very consistent and very persistent. Really gota admire both of you for that.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am simply amazed by both of your boxing matches early every morning Monday - Sunday until late at night from one thread to another.

Very consistent and very persistent. Really gota admire both of you for that.

Is okay..... infact, i ignored him most of the time. He is just a lonely old man. Just to play with him a bit when i am free.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
.............. now every business man bypass the state n govt n straightaway talk to the big guy for concession.

Talking about catching a LIAR..... i just caught one!! Don't lie and make sweeping statement like this, old man. Whatever you have said, really reflecting your own self.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove me wrong then. Look at the China developers n local developers who are buying land like nobody's business here. By the way you still haven't answered post 1444. Why don't u answer first and stop evading the question. I am lonely old man who likes to catch liars. Answer post 1444 before u make any more redundant comments here. It's speaks a lot about ur integrity. People like zigzag look up to you. Don't disappoint him.

Hahaha .....prove you wrong? caught with your pants down again. Since you make this sweeping statement, pls prove that "now every business man bypass the state n govt.......". be a man!

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I heard that Country View is launching a new phase of terrance/link house for Nusa Sentral? Anyone caught wind on this?
Not sure the exact location.....and hope that CV is not stupid enuf to set a lower selling price in the interest of short term gain..:(:(

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I heard that Country View is launching a new phase of terrance/link house for Nusa Sentral? Anyone caught wind on this?
Not sure the exact location.....and hope that CV is not stupid enuf to set a lower selling price in the interest of short term gain..:(:(

Cannot be lower selling price compare to earlier phase.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....malpaso must be really frustrated when he see this. BDO phase 12 owner huat liao....
cakap tak pakai otak ni.....:wink:
bdo12.jpg
bdo15.jpg

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come I need to wait so long for an answer to my simple question (#1453) above?
Cos after that I have more questions to ask lor

don't be lazy..... please go to iproperty or propertyguru and look lar...
More than 300 units for sales and more than 300 unit advertised in the website. Is a straight forward answer.

btw, i am also waiting for your answer at my simple question (#1449). How come take so long to respond?

Last edited:

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, I have told my frens that someone base on "300 advertisement" so is "300 units" for sale

One of my them told me this is one of the biggest joke in YR2015.. He said why this person so st@pid!! :biggrin:

Even more stupid when a person advertise their unit and refuse to sell....hahaha