• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
just want to add that: if you are truely believe in buying potential, then buy whenever you are ready - and buy to the maximum that you can "afford"..... just my opinion and approach.

Of course all this based on assumptions that the business conditions of the country and world are remains relatively stable....and must make sure you can service the loan quantum....:smile::smile:

Pine tree puteri harbour 1400 Psf
One unit at 1000 sq feet will be $1.4 million
Medini - 2 minute away 700 Psf at $700k
Which one will u buy? Medini 129 yrs while puteri harbour freehold .
Or Buy nusa sentral $250 to $300 Psf freehold ..
all these are For different target market haha
If u are rich of course can buy putri/hello kitty
Else u go for Medini/legoland
Else go for nusa sentral

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
just want to add that: if you are truely believe in buying potential, then buy whenever you are ready - and buy to the maximum that you can "afford"..... just my opinion and approach.

Of course all this based on assumptions that the business conditions of the country and world are remains relatively stable....and must make sure you can service the loan quantum....:smile::smile:

buy to the max that i can afford?? siao siao..... kakakka.....:biggrin:
anyway, dunno why but somehow, medini has never been in my radar..... and somehow, i just dun like leased..... if i understand correctly from a fren, medini is leased and not leasehold..... he mentioned that there is a difference, but so complex that i did not really understand..... hmm... feel so dumb!
and yes, if the only options are between medini or puteri harbour, i would have gone for puteri harbour...... MYR 2mil ~ SGD 800k..... still affordable

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
here as in medini? Avira is an upcoming landed project in Medini i believe

avira..... wellness concept..... errr..... what is wellness?? read bits and pieces of this, but seriously, dun really understand how wellness will affect the buying decision..... medini is widely known as the medical hub, but i dun want to stay too close to a hospital, everything so healthy, maybe they might even ban smoking in this locality, my hubby would be like a fish out of water..... kakkakaka

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
avira..... wellness concept..... errr..... what is wellness?? read bits and pieces of this, but seriously, dun really understand how wellness will affect the buying decision..... medini is widely known as the medical hub, but i dun want to stay too close to a hospital, everything so healthy, maybe they might even ban smoking in this locality, my hubby would be like a fish out of water..... kakkakaka

stay too near hospital, jam also. wellness means holistic rejuvenation of mind and body to enhance human well being. think greenery, spa, health center, therapy center , yoga area, etc etc etc.

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
wellness = retirement village

avira..... Wellness concept..... Errr..... What is wellness?? Read bits and pieces of this, but seriously, dun really understand how wellness will affect the buying decision..... Medini is widely known as the medical hub, but i dun want to stay too close to a hospital, everything so healthy, maybe they might even ban smoking in this locality, my hubby would be like a fish out of water..... Kakkakaka

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
wu 生wu气的地方.. titter.gif

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually even if freehold, e government can take it away from u n compensate peanuts. We will never know.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why the overall credibility of the governance is the basic assumption we based our investments decision on......I would not go buy property in India, coz my friend said his father bot a nice piece of land/bungalow in India and next day he was asked to pay some "special" money or risk the contract he signed earlier may "become" fake!!!!????

In this region, Singapore & Malaysia are still the more reputable countries that I will put money in....just my thoughts..:smile::smile:

Actually even if freehold, e government can take it away from u n compensate peanuts. We will never know.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
truth but when there is a selection which one will you choose?

Well, as far as possible, most of my investor friends from m'sia advised me to buy FH or 999LH, instead of 129 or 99LH for m'sia pty. Think they know something which we don't..:cool:

Last edited:

sotong007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, as far as possible, most of my investor friends from m'sia advised me to buy FH or 999LH, instead of 129 or 99LH for m'sia pty. Think they know something which we don't..:cool:

in sabah and sarawak no FH..... all 60 years only..... can renew land "geren" very cheap

juentaiwan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I am confused now, someone here saying there will be no mall at Nusa sentral and some even has the comment from sales person.
May I ask, the video clip with many high rise next to 22x70 terrace houses true? or just gimmick? Thank in advance for your constructive advice?
Are those high rise condo or what?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear KS, please keep to the relevance of this thread, there will always be other developments elsewhere so please help to keep to the topic.