• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Skooz for sharing - did not log in few days due to busy schedule :(

My 15% due Aug3....:( may be should be happy coz means work has been going on ...:smile:

>>> Am glad to find this website, now I felt like a real neighbourhood leow....Cheers!!

:smile::smile::smile:
wah seem lai our first payment will likely on 3rd of aug for most of us. Hi I am from phase 5.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just barely 1 month paid 15% now they send another letter by email saying need to pay the next 10% which is for walls n windows if im not wrong ,so disorganised ,n the due date is 19 Aug ,their system is lousy wonder how they r going to manage the estate like this ,must form a residents committee ourselves i suppose.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just barely 1 month paid 15% now they send another letter by email saying need to pay the next 10% which is for walls n windows if im not wrong ,so disorganised ,n the due date is 19 Aug ,their system is lousy wonder how they r going to manage the estate like this ,must form a residents committee ourselves i suppose.

Oh so fast they are buliding door and windows le. I don't think they have completed the structural part anything wrong a not? But anyway i have not receive the door and windows letter yet.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Called up this morning, CV person in-charge said my unit (phase 5) haven't completed the Structural works.. So they will not ask for the 15% payment

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which mean my unit have completed the structural work and is now doing door and windows. And Skooz unit have completed door and windows and is going to the next stage. Then ComingToJB unit have completed foundation and is now doing structural work. How come so funny all different one.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Im from phase 5 type E but my unit facing the open field ,is the shopping mall nearer to old gelang patah road or the small road towards nusa idaman ?shophouses are mostly built up i suppose.

Hah? Soon fast!!??
Just last week I went to see. The phase 5 type E facing the open field.. still constructing the 2nd level only. Like that consider completed structural works? :confused:

Mine is also phase 5 type E facing the open field.. haven't standby my fund$$ :eek:
I thought both of you are neighbours, why the process so much different one. LOL

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which mean my unit have completed the structural work and is now doing door and windows. And Skooz unit have completed door and windows and is going to the next stage. Then ComingToJB unit have completed foundation and is now doing structural work. How come so funny all different one.
Yeah funny developer n law firm they have ,kh koh contacted me and ask for signing another letter for the release of the loan so funny when i go there so many times never ask when busy ask me to do this n that n when question them keep quiet like a pussy cat

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah funny developer n law firm they have ,kh koh contacted me and ask for signing another letter for the release of the loan so funny when i go there so many times never ask when busy ask me to do this n that n when question them keep quiet like a pussy cat

Er release of the loan need to sign one meh? i did not sign anything for the 15% the bank just send me a letter, say going to start installment on 3rd aug. I remember the gal(sharifa), she say after pay the first 10% thereafter everything is automatic one. ???? which one is correct?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes u r correct just that my case is different as loan taken on single person me ,my wife is co owner so bank needs xtra consent letter for them to protect themselves if any thing goes wrong .but question is why they didnt do it earlier n ask me to sign it urgently or money wont be released.

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya i also think that they are very suck standard, but maybe they are too busy as i heard the whole nusa sentral project are handle by the same law firm.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also don't really understand what's going on.
We are neighbour side by side but his unit has completed structural works & now doing door & window..
Mine still doing structural work
Maybe on-site he gave kopi$ to the supervisors & workers to expedite on his unit :biggrin:

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully its successful n will be good for us too,
anybody knows hows the shopping n condo launches going on?

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody receive SPA document from the lawfirm. Few week ago i call for some enquire and she told me to come and collect the document. But i ask her to send to my Sg address till now haven't receive anything. Call her yesterday and she say will send today... hai

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody receive SPA document from the lawfirm. Few week ago i call for some enquire and she told me to come and collect the document. But i ask her to send to my Sg address till now haven't receive anything. Call her yesterday and she say will send today... hai

I rem I called the law firm in early June & they said is ready for collection. And I told them I would prefer to pick up from NS show office. So they send over & I went pick up from there

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rem I called the law firm in early June & they said is ready for collection. And I told them I would prefer to pick up from NS show office. So they send over & I went pick up from there
So far see from phase 1 and 2 they did not deliver on time and have to pay the buyer some penalty. Just curious to ask the SPA got state what is the expected delivery date for phase 5?

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far see from phase 1 and 2 they did not deliver on time and have to pay the buyer some penalty. Just curious to ask the SPA got state what is the expected delivery date for phase 5?

If I'm not wrong. I think developer were given 2-yrs to complete & deliver to the buyers from the date of SPA
Once the dateline is up.. Thereafter they have to pay penalty to buyers

Think I saw somewhere in other forum