• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
well if for own use n dont believe in rumors if its unsafe why would any developer build near a station in the first place but in this properties case dev says the buyers loan is rejected ,reason being of its availability .and there many landed properties that ive seen in spore beside a small station anyway .

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
well if for own use n dont believe in rumors if its unsafe why would any developer build near a station in the first place but in this properties case dev says the buyers loan is rejected ,reason being of its availability .and there many landed properties that ive seen in spore beside a small station anyway .

the negative energy from the object, but it can be neutralised.
Not gd units are always the last few to go..tio bo?
Dun believe e sales story. :biggrin:

hdb unit just besides rubbish chute also got taker...
oh..my mama always tell me..want to buy, buy a good one..want to eat, must eat good one..

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
the negative energy from the object, but it can be neutralised.
Not gd units are always the last few to go..tio bo?
Dun believe e sales story. :biggrin:

hdb unit just besides rubbish chute also got taker...
oh..my mama always tell me..want to buy, buy a good one..want to eat, must eat good one..

well all the units have been sold except for this unit anyway ,probably been sold now i think.
anybody has moved in the phase 1 yet ?seems completed.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the total no. of units (Phase 1 to 5).
My agent told me that the mthly maintenanace is approx. Rm100.. Is it true?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
The coordination between lawyer and developer is really bad.

I was even charged late interest fee? Are they reliable?

I am thinking of withdrawing and seeking compensation...

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've just obtained state consent after 1 1/2 month.. But noticed there was an error made by the state dept letter to my lawyer.. The name should be "Cai" was spelled as "Chai"..

Lawyer side oso didn't check.. Just attached their cover letter & send to me to request for next 5% plus approx. Rm12k+ (which incl. Rm10k to be paid to the state gov)

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid everything 2 months in advance and they still charged me late interest????

What is going on with the lawyer? I paid MYR 14K+ for state consent!

I've just obtained state consent after 1 1/2 month.. But noticed there was an error made by the state dept letter to my lawyer.. The name should be "Cai" was spelled as "Chai"..

Lawyer side oso didn't check.. Just attached their cover letter & send to me to request for next 5% plus approx. Rm12k+ (which incl. Rm10k to be paid to the state gov)

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I paid everything 2 months in advance and they still charged me late interest????

What is going on with the lawyer? I paid MYR 14K+ for state consent!

Wow!! 2-months in advance yet kena late charge??!!

Ya, my state consent is almost 14k.. After my last appt with my lawyer 1 1/2 mths ago I paid 1k to them for the application for state consent.. so now have to pay the balance of almost 13k.

I've rec'd the lawyer letter (dtd 14 Apr) stated that state consent obtained.. & payment has to be made to state gov by 3 May.. think I better to them pay fast.. is so scary!!

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bought Phase 4. Any idea if there is a Phase 4 show flat. Not been there for a long time to check things out. When will Phase 4 facing the landscape garden be completed? Bought Type D. High roof will be less hot and more airy at level 2 for sure with spacious feel.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean phase 5?

High roof but cannot see the height from inside cos it is levelled ceiling...

Bought Phase 4. Any idea if there is a Phase 4 show flat. Not been there for a long time to check things out. When will Phase 4 facing the landscape garden be completed? Bought Type D. High roof will be less hot and more airy at level 2 for sure with spacious feel.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
State consent is 10k.. lawyer admin fee at most should be 1k.. some only charge $500rm

Wow!! 2-months in advance yet kena late charge??!!

Ya, my state consent is almost 14k.. After my last appt with my lawyer 1 1/2 mths ago I paid 1k to them for the application for state consent.. so now have to pay the balance of almost 13k.

I've rec'd the lawyer letter (dtd 14 Apr) stated that state consent obtained.. & payment has to be made to state gov by 3 May.. think I better to them pay fast.. is so scary!!

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
St*pt dev sent me a payment bill when its already settled 1 month ago ,really no coordination between lawyer n dev ,at all.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
n just recieved another bill for progressive payment of 10 %

Would like to know which stage of 10% the developer is requesting payment from you? Foundation?

2-weeks ago I was at CV sales office to make some enquiry about the 10% discount..

The staff In-charge told me that they will waive the 10% for the Foundation stage (which is for the 10% discount).. Meaning I will still receive relevant document about the completion of foundation, but don't have to make any payment..

Is it true?

Just for info.. I did not take any loan..

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would like to know which stage of 10% the developer is requesting payment from you? Foundation?

2-weeks ago I was at CV sales office to make some enquiry about the 10% discount..

The staff In-charge told me that they will waive the 10% for the Foundation stage (which is for the 10% discount).. Meaning I will still receive relevant document about the completion of foundation, but don't have to make any payment..

Is it true?

Just for info.. I did not take any loan..
I took 50 % so already discount 10%
so 10% in foundation stage now progressed to 2nd 10% n after that will be 15% n 15% the rest will be covered by loan progressively .need to confirm again about the % as far as i remembered.