• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

neutral

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are flattening the hill next to the showhouse
the showunit for the new launch seems to be completing soon

Hi All,

I heard that Country View is launching a new phase of terrance/link house for Nusa Sentral? Anyone caught wind on this?
Not sure the exact location.....and hope that CV is not stupid enuf to set a lower selling price in the interest of short term gain..:(:(

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found out that there are still Type C & E Summer Rose units available. After discount around RM625K. Quite a good price....

TypeC.jpg

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... BDO phase 12 owner huat liao....
cakap tak pakai otak ni.....:wink:
View attachment 21722
View attachment 21723

I found out that there are still Type C & E Summer Rose units available. After discount around RM625K. Quite a good price....

View attachment 22640

Ya quite good price..
Far far away Woodlands also selling this type of price.. Suddenly Bt. Timah seems like a good deal at 600k+ even thought last time ppl bought at 400k+ for type c & 500k+ for type e.. Haha

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

I heard that Country View is launching a new phase of terrance/link house for Nusa Sentral? Anyone caught wind on this?
Not sure the exact location.....and hope that CV is not stupid enuf to set a lower selling price in the interest of short term gain..:(:(

long time no log in...... kekekeke..... too busy these days, back to KL. house at Sentral gathering dust..... rental too low, tot not worth renting out at all..... haiz..... this forum has become a battleground for some.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are flattening the hill next to the showhouse
the showunit for the new launch seems to be completing soon

based on previous knowledge..... think next launch would be the super links..... was actually interested until was told that it would be a 3-storey unit.... unless CV made changes again......

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
810k+ ? wow..... very surprised at this pricing, was expecting CV to price around 1mil to attract overseas buyers..... very unexpected

As i heard, Country View quite desperate for cash now. So, it this phase is for targeted for locals who are working in Singapore.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently there are quite a number of good news coming this way....hope there is a turn around point soon!

1) RTS+HSR development in progress
2) Horizon Hill shop houses in progress
3) JDT Sports City
4) Nusa One Sentral service apartments TOP soon
5) Positive Comments from Sultan
6) Relocation of JB Zoo...