• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros/sis

What do u need to bring during ur key handover? Eg: own locks? Masking tape n marker to indicate obvious defect /camera/? Is that all for the time being cos i dont hv time to stay long during d handover

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narmi, no need to bring all those. You can do the detailed check on your own and submit the list later. For the handover with the project executive, get him to go one round check for the whole house and look for obvious defects. Eg chips on the wall, different color paint on wall/door/etc, holes between tiles, doors not opening/closing properly and patchy paint jobs. Since your house is in a occupied area, just bring along extra lock to lock the gates, front and back, if you don't want others to enter your premise.

Enjoy the process!

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Narmi, no need to bring all those. You can do the detailed check on your own and submit the list later. For the handover with the project executive, get him to go one round check for the whole house and look for obvious defects. Eg chips on the wall, different color paint on wall/door/etc, holes between tiles, doors not opening/closing properly and patchy paint jobs. Since your house is in a occupied area, just bring along extra lock to lock the gates, front and back, if you don't want others to enter your premise.

Enjoy the process!

Thanks bro vincent..i will :smile:.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
who else is like me , suprised to see that we have the sliding doors given ??? i was still thinking to have glass door to separate dry 7 wet kitchen ....
but need to repaint the door col , too dark col liao ...
1st layer of road being laid ....

I am very surprised too...

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have any of P8B owner have viewed P7A units before booked your P8B unit? May I know why you opt for P8B instead of P7A, if there is any? I didn't view P8B unit prior to my P7A purchase. Any pro and cons apart from the security and own lake? How about interior?

I choose 8b because of the floor tilings are better & layout. In my opinion, workmanship in 8b like better.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can really save some $ huh :smile:

yup , i am not so fussy .... hee , money not enough , have to save as much if possible ....
wanted to move in as quick when keys hand over , dun wan to spend too much time on reno ....
but then my house will not have "wow " factor when ppl come and visit ....
But like wuqi said , its afterall freehold , can do it slowly.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choose nice painting combination, grille, kitchen cabinets & furnitures.
Minimalist New home looks nice too...not to worry

Btw, pls wait a while for neighbours before move in. If not too empty a bit dangerous.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw, pls wait a while for neighbours before move in. If not too empty a bit dangerous.

haha , if everyones start to wait for one another to move in first , nobody will do that !
my house will be very crowded coz ever since legoland opened , all said want to stay over and can go 2 theme parks over the weekends .....
Ytd , went legoland , very hot n humid weather , those not covered parts all sunburnt liao ! some of e kids rides , i also feel scared lor ....

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coz all need to do reno . So at least wait few mths.

Okie u Kg chef- move in first- daring :biggrin:

Btw, how do u rate legoland ?*
Guess hv to wait trees to grow . Perhaps oct - dec will be windy.

Any news on the keys collection month?

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
my nephews enjoyed legoland very much ! i would rate is 3/5 , they needs improvement on the restaurants food , more chairs for elderly ppl to sit around in every theme area...
But those staff can really understand and speak english quite well ! Thumbs up !

No news abt keys collection , should be safe to say next yr march ......

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope don't know yet. Just gotten the mail this morning. I've gotten my unit from resale in precinct 5 and so not looking further (and it's next to mosque). Let you know when I hear from the sales.

Hi Terence, mind to share the transacted price, build-up and land size of the house? Just curious to see how is the resale market in NI like. Thanks. PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing in the forum.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't wait too long; if not other "occupants" will move in.... Hahaha.... Just kidding. I will start renovation ASAP after major defects rectification are done. Plan to move in by Oct 2013.

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't wait too long; if not other "occupants" will move in.... Hahaha.... Just kidding. I will start renovation ASAP after major defects rectification are done. Plan to move in by Oct 2013.

:biggrin: , hee ya.. Specially the little gal in your picture :smile:

Me aim by June'13 if can get keys by Q1.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like to check with u guys/gals. Wont want to mention the NI staff name. Find xxx service not satisfactorily. Can i just change and look for another staff on my next visit? Without breaking xxx rice bowl?