• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like to check with u guys/gals. Wont want to mention the NI staff name. Find xxx service not satisfactorily. Can i just change and look for another staff on my next visit? Without breaking xxx rice bowl?

Imo, yes, you have the right to. Thick skin abit lo. Best to make appointment with the agent you want so that when you arrive at the office he/she is available/ready to attend to you. Not so awkward mah.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Went for handover last Thu. Satisfied with most parts as not too major defects (one wic i can seelah) One bit of advice tho when u do handover dun forget to open the kitchen back door gate if u hv. Cos i opened mine n the gate was unhinged cos broken due to rust, so imagine a heavy 2m high gate almost falling upon opening. Lucky i strong n big keke.
The guy remarked that usually owners didnt open this particular gate during handover so he was shocked and surprise to witness this incident. He called the project officer to come immediately to see to it. Need to find a whole day free n slowly do finer defects check esp the floor tiles for any hollow areas.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi narmi

happy to hear that no major defects ....
rem to go home dec in oct to source for contractors etc

Ya sis ..also happy to get to know newly handed over sg neighbor fr same precinct who stopped by in front of my hse to say hi n intro emselves while i waitg for handover officer to come with my keys. Oh yeah its coming soon. 5-7 oct if not mistaken right

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yep, homefair expo 5-7oct at Persada JB.

Narmi, you may wan to join the NI 8a and 8b fb group if you havent done so :wink:

EastLake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

One bit of advice tho when u do handover dun forget to open the kitchen back door gate if u hv. Cos i opened mine n the gate was unhinged cos broken due to rust, so imagine a heavy 2m high gate almost falling upon opening. Lucky i strong n big keke.
The guy remarked that usually owners didnt open this particular gate during handover so he was shocked and surprise to witness this incident. He called the project officer to come immediately to see to it. Need to find a whole day free n slowly do finer defects check esp the floor tiles for any hollow areas.

Good of you Narmi for alerting all to the danger of the faulty gate.Many thanks for sharing n congrats on getting your house.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double Storey 22x75 terraces with BU 2414sqft start from $588,888. Mostly northwest and southeast facing. All corner lots fully booked. Package is free legal, loan and disbursements, MOT fees. Additional rebate of $10k for early birds.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for the infor Mingchye. Sounds like the prices are moving upwards rather quick. Compared to other areas it looks like a good premium. ( Less HH ).

jblover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Double Storey 22x75 terraces with BU 2414sqft start from $588,888. Mostly northwest and southeast facing. All corner lots fully booked. Package is free legal, loan and disbursements, MOT fees. Additional rebate of $10k for early birds.

Newbie here.

Nice to know theres a thread on Nusa Idaman.

Bro, for intermediate at $588,888. Kind of pricey right?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbie here.

Nice to know theres a thread on Nusa Idaman.

Bro, for intermediate at $588,888. Kind of pricey right?

Yea, when I first heard the price, I went "wow not cheap leh!".

I guess that is always the case like if you look back to 2009/2010/2011..when houses in HH, NI etc were going for 300k, 400k, 500k etc...at each point in that time, we will think wah so ex...but when you look back and compare...it looks ok.

Well at least now more foreigners can afford 8D intermediate terraces since their starting price is from 588k :wink:

ttlltt69

Have any of P8B owner have viewed P7A units before booked your P8B unit? May I know why you opt for P8B instead of P7A, if there is any? I didn't view P8B unit prior to my P7A purchase. Any pro and cons apart from the security and own lake? How about interior?

P8B near upcoming mosque, personally I prefer P7A as it is a hillside residential, feel really good driving up there, 8B exterior design (the two wooden pillars roof support, which is very visible ) on the balcony not very nice...my humble personal opinions

jblover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea, when I first heard the price, I went "wow not cheap leh!".

I guess that is always the case like if you look back to 2009/2010/2011..when houses in HH, NI etc were going for 300k, 400k, 500k etc...at each point in that time, we will think wah so ex...but when you look back and compare...it looks ok.

Well at least now more foreigners can afford 8D intermediate terraces since their starting price is from 588k :wink:

I think foreigners all along no problem with purchasing power. Understand they normally go for Corner lots. I couldnt get one. So no choice got an End lot.

Eh, how come my post doesnt appear immediately?

nameno

Alfrescian
Loyal
P8B near upcoming mosque, personally I prefer P7A as it is a hillside residential, feel really good driving up there, 8B exterior design (the two wooden pillars roof support, which is very visible ) on the balcony not very nice...my humble personal opinions

No hard feelings here. I believe P7A are more exclusive..P7A is in higher ground and have their own entrance guard house. Plus, soon there will be a launch on P7D2, twin villa (Semi-D) which makes P7 more exclusive. P8 has a bigger land and more phases and sharing one entrance.

I've seen a youtube video uploaded by P8B owner. I noticed that the whole living and dining hall is smaller compared to P7A (correct me if I'm wrong since I did not view P8B personally). Apart from that, once you are standing in your master room's balcony, there is no wall to separate you and your neighbour. You can interact with your neighbours from the balcony, but you dont have privacy standing in your own balcony.

But, P8 has their own lake for recreation and children playground, which makes P8 more happening than the rest precinct.

This is my humble opinion, no hard feelings to other precinct owners.