• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
BI and NI is just as near....when u live in JB, it's almost a must to have a car...and when you have a car, everywhere is near....
depends on whats one wants.... for me a serene living environment has a higher priority...

Agree. It all depends on individual. The lake does have a pulling factor, imo. But the price for 8D abit steep even for intermediate terraces.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. It all depends on individual. The lake does have a pulling factor, imo. But the price for 8D abit steep even for intermediate terraces.

i guess the resale market in JB is very quiet now. You could take time to browse around. i saw launches at some other near developments at competitive prices like Nusa Antara or Duta. My fav for NI but a thought for decision is great.

I bought NI solely on the phenomenal entrance - strolling up the meandering slope along side the hilly green and overlooking the BI at the mountain leg and that makes NI so exclusive.. (but saw that they are clearing the green when i was in last week and that disheartened me..). :(

My 2 cents speculation- the price will increase further after the completion of P8 shop lots and Nusa Sentral- looks like they are going to complete 1st qtr next year. (just not sure if NI still holds in serenity after the traffic to nusa sentral cuts through)

P7 is very nice.. like an idyllic, pure, structure standing on the mountain top surveilling the far out. but that is only the first few units at the corner at the highest ground. The rest... running down hill..

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrence

Do u know the current route to NI is only temporary ? Horizon residence will take over and all NI residents have to go by the other way to back home ...

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrence

Do u know the current route to NI is only temporary ? Horizon residence will take over and all NI residents have to go by the other way to back home ...

crystal_tiong

I am not quite familarise with that place. But is it a very long route fm Jusco to NI by then?

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
not very long route , it will be e ni exit if u coming fr tuas link...not too sure is there other way to go ni.
not sure abt what will happen to e sign ....

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess the resale market in JB is very quiet now. You could take time to browse around. i saw launches at some other near developments at competitive prices like Nusa Antara or Duta. My fav for NI but a thought for decision is great.

I bought NI solely on the phenomenal entrance - strolling up the meandering slope along side the hilly green and overlooking the BI at the mountain leg and that makes NI so exclusive.. (but saw that they are clearing the green when i was in last week and that disheartened me..). :(

My 2 cents speculation- the price will increase further after the completion of P8 shop lots and Nusa Sentral- looks like they are going to complete 1st qtr next year. (just not sure if NI still holds in serenity after the traffic to nusa sentral cuts through)

P7 is very nice.. like an idyllic, pure, structure standing on the mountain top surveilling the far out. but that is only the first few units at the corner at the highest ground. The rest... running down hill..

The new links in 8d is near a mosque. Got some feedback from malaysian relative about their concerns. I am looking forward to their apartments in 7.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new links in 8d is near a mosque. Got some feedback from malaysian relative about their concerns. I am looking forward to their apartments in 7.

I'm upset with the news. Screw the planner. having a 4 lanes well-done route to serve only a condo?? what is the point of selling nusa idaman when it cant access the coastal highway but have to turn a big round route?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terence

Maybe now plan might change , best to ask yr sales person , mine left le so cant ask any ....
Afterall , i asked tat during last oct ....

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Terence, I also find thus strange. Usually the area/compound within the condo is private hence only reserve for residents. The 4 lane roads r in a public area and serving the public. Hence I do not understand how they intent to restrict access etc. Even more puzzling as far as I remember the entrance to the 4 lane road, didn't UEM put up a big signage stating NUSA IDAMAN entrance? This ses to be the main entrance in my opinion, not the other entrance from the highway.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
since u guys mentioned its NI main entrance , why doesnt have lights during night time and why no guards stationed there ?

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal, the guards r situated at the entrance to wach precinct hence no guards r required at the entrance to the development imho... As to why there r no lights or indeed why the road is always half close, I have no idea as well... Just find it strange if access to the road is restricted in the future...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok , a kind bro has helped to check with e sales . tat e one we been using is currently under construction, e project development will improve e condition once construction is over. total 3 entrance.

i really pei fu those staying there n never pressure ni to do a proper lightnings on e road ....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
hh has entrance guards n they do check on lorries going in hh lor .... e route to ni is quite a distance , never know wat will happen if no guards screen thru first....

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looking forward to you as neighbor. Any reason for phase 7 apartment? The view to horizon hill golf course? The price might be more expensive than phase 8 apartment le...

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok , a kind bro has helped to check with e sales . tat e one we been using is currently under construction, e project development will improve e condition once construction is over. total 3 entrance.

i really pei fu those staying there n never pressure ni to do a proper lightnings on e road ....

Thanks Crystal! That's sweet!

I can go pester.. Anyone to guide me how to do it and where should I drop the bullet?
On one note, I was previously told that the road does not belong to nusa idaman but a common facility?

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks Crystal! That's sweet!

I can go pester.. Anyone to guide me how to do it and where should I drop the bullet?
On one note, I was previously told that the road does not belong to nusa idaman but a common facility?