• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Managed to get a corner SemiD Type H next to the lake. Inspected the show house and very happy with design and layout. Love the courtyard in the middle of the house. Only ready in 2014.

1. Front view.JPG

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, very please with it. Dealt with Marcus to secure this, sometime in May. Already signed the SPA, however, will only be ready in 2014. Hopefully, earlier. Corner unit 60' x 80' and cost RM 1.5m after RM 25,000 discount.
The inside courtyard 8' x 17' runs parallel to the sitting room and Guest room, can be converted into an aviary.

tonto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, very please with it. Dealt with Marcus to secure this, sometime in May. Already signed the SPA, however, will only be ready in 2014. Hopefully, earlier. Corner unit 60' x 80' and cost RM 1.5m after RM 25,000 discount.
The inside courtyard 8' x 17' runs parallel to the sitting room and Guest room, can be converted into an aviary.

I can only drool when I calculated the land size :p All that space!!! Good price for such a big piece of land and location.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very very nice house, liew.
Can trouble u share a pic of the internal courtyard pls?
I like courtyard houses a lot. Thx !

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swee! Congratulations! Such house in Singapore will cost min 4m?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro. Can c the pics very clearly. The courtyard well is really nice. Esp looking down from top. Can really do a lot with the courtyard. U mention aviary, not just chicken right? Hehe. Think u will need a lot of nettings on the side and the top if u rare birds.

Really good design u have bought. Congrats bro!

Hi DoA & others,
No problems. Putting a number of photos in one page. Hope it works, if not will repost.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

I feel price is expensive , but then other developers are selling around this price or even more . Maybe will go even higher as there are very few landed property around this area already.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel price is expensive , but then other developers are selling around this price or even more . Maybe will go even higher as there are very few landed property around this area already.

Yes it's at a premium price but no regrets, it's for own stay. Was initially offered the ones under Phase 3B1 but was not really keen, not much choices left. Enquired about future development from Marcus and he showed the plan for Phase 3B2, which will be ready a year later. He also mentioned that it will cost an additional +/- Rm 200,000 for similar design. Better to commit than wait and prices will shoot up. Lesson learned from my previous experience with a resale HH unit at the end of last year. Seller wanted to raised his price by RM 40K of the advertised price and I rejected it out of principle. It was one of the best 2.5 storey unit facing the golf range and with a huge split level garden. (advertised RM 1.6M). Anyway, love the location, easy for makan and shopping.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh paiseh.. side track abit..

me n bf interested in buying some items from taobao over since the designs fits our liking (& our wallets). juz wanna check with the bros n sis here if anyone has any recommendation to any electricians that can install the lights for us? understand that if i dun buy the lights from them, some electricians very dao, wun even do for us. if not, even if they're willin to do for us, i oso dun wanna ganna chopped by them.

any recommendations is greatly appreciated!

many thanks in advance!

Belle39

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know someone who has pri sch kids in jurong. Perhaps can car pool :smile: it will be great if neighbours can support each other:wink:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I know someone who has pri sch kids in jurong. Perhaps can car pool :smile: it will be great if neighbours can support each other:wink:

Hi belle, there is actually a car pool ongoing around, its in the carpooling thread. :smile: