• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi again Alnine,
There is no drain gutter for the middle roof in between the open courtyard. See attached photos.
If you notice the attached plan for the clusters, there are four security entry gates to the lake and garden. One for the Semi-D on the west, one for the bunglows, one for the cluster in the east and one near the main entrance to the garden. Only accessible for Nusa Duta 1 residents not for Nusa Duta 2 on the opposite side of the main road. Cheers

View attachment 6475View attachment 6476

Hmm .. Marcus tell me accessible to Nuta 2 resident too leh . Kena con by him liao ?

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm .. Marcus tell me accessible to Nuta 2 resident too leh . Kena con by him liao ?

Got the info from the Salesperson when I was passing through the CIQ, where IJM had a 'Road Show' at that time, about two months back. They were promoting the Semi-D (Phase 3B2), Cluster (Phase 5B2) and D'Rich Condo. He also mentioned that there is not many Semi-D Type H left.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the sales folks are not sure. Mine told me open to public. What is important is that it is gated and maintain.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Recently found that they have not connected up the electricity yet for the newest phases where keys can be collected, can anyone confirm whether they have electricity for theirs as well?

Not sure if its because of TNB delays as i know a few other developements also seems to be facing the same thing as well, seems like its getting pretty commmon.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently found that they have not connected up the electricity yet for the newest phases where keys can be collected, can anyone confirm whether they have electricity for theirs as well?

Not sure if its because of TNB delays as i know a few other developements also seems to be facing the same thing as well, seems like its getting pretty commmon.

I was there yesterday and saw some workers at the meter box, they told me they are under TNB and will be installing the meter next week.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately, this is quite true and I was recently informed by my contractor that the power box is not in. TNB is faring very badly here with SAJ and telecoms side being pretty fast in setting up the utilities.

But the Nusa Duta management should be getting some pressure from the residents too. I would encourage those who are concerned to contact the management office at Nusa Duta and register their displeasure. Their number is ++60 7 2366 552. Otherwise, everything looks OK.

I was there yesterday and saw some workers at the meter box, they told me they are under TNB and will be installing the meter next week.

Yes, they were at it but not at great speed. Only about 15 houses were completed and they have more to go today and tomorrow.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Unfortunately, this is quite true and I was recently informed by my contractor that the power box is not in. TNB is faring very badly here with SAJ and telecoms side being pretty fast in setting up the utilities.

But the Nusa Duta management should be getting some pressure from the residents too. I would encourage those who are concerned to contact the management office at Nusa Duta and register their displeasure. Their number is ++60 7 2366 552. Otherwise, everything looks OK.

Yes, they were at it but not at great speed. Only about 15 houses were completed and they have more to go today and tomorrow.

Ok but thats not bad, at least they are doing something, we should all call them all together. Thanks for letting us know.

The chap who informed me about this doubted it will be done any time soon, i will need to update him.

---------------
If you are reading this, Yes i have posted it here like i said i would. Please do the same for your development and keep
everyone updated.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you goingto get a unit? cluster or semi? I understand the semi sold out may be a new launch soon? Anyone knows where the prayer hall will be if any?

Might not have if the Malays committee there is too small , which is mostly likely the case .

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
May i know what is the market price at nusa duta? Any owner wanted to let go of the property?

About 720k onwards right now, latest according to a forummer here is at least about 750k although one of my bros just told me today he sold his at 760k. You can PM me for their numbers or go to the direct owners thread for property sales as some of my friends may sell theirs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 720k onwards right now, latest according to a forummer here is at least about 750k although one of my bros just told me today he sold his at 760k. You can PM me for their numbers or go to the direct owners thread for property sales as some of my friends may sell theirs.

Rm760k is extra amazing, Rm10k more than the "amazing" price. :smile:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i know what is the market price at nusa duta? Any owner wanted to let go of the property?

We happened to know that Lonelyskin , he got 2 units of clusters at Nusa Duta asking for 620K just a few days back . Chances is he change his mind liao , maybe you should counter offer him 750K . Now we know who is the real curpit who push prices up in JB , 130K in just 3 days .

Last edited by a moderator:

jason148

Alfrescian
Loyal
We happened to know that Lonelyskin , he got 2 units of clusters at Nusa Duta asking for 620K just a few days back . Chances is he change his mind liao , maybe you should counter offer him 750K . Now we know who is the real curpit who push prices up in JB , 130K in just 3 days .

Is lonelyskin going to let go of his unit? Can you ask him to PM me?

Last edited by a moderator:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Guys, ignore the troll, in July said she had no units at all in ND when replying to others and now claimed to have not one but 2.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely/Wuqi

I am not selling. Just leased out my unit.
Many friends and colleagues have remarked that it is a nice estate.

The food corridors outside the Taman are building up nicely.

Let's hope it stays that way.