• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NUS law professor in CPIB probe over exchanging grades for sex

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Mrs Tey" is a Japanese right? What a polite defence of her husband.

Anyway, whatever this guy may say or do to try to "vindicate" himself, the facts stand that he has received gifts from students that are beyond a box of chocolates and slept with her.

I'd like to see this can of worms opened wide because Darinne Ko likely isn't the only girl/boy to submit body for favours/grades/jobs!

jw5

Loyal
That sounds more like Mrs Tey's defence.

Aiyah Queenie, Mrs Tey doesn't need a defence lah.
In fact, if that is indeed Mr Tey's defence, she may actually feel a little proud that he is in such demand.

Checker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't it be easy to pull out her exam papers and see if they were a) marked by this prof, b) if her exam performance deserved the grade given ?

Hwheels

Alfrescian
Loyal
Won't it be easy to pull out her exam papers and see if they were a) marked by this prof, b) if her exam performance deserved the grade given ?

Well I guess it's totally up to Chesterman how he wishes to proceed from this point. What if they've shredded the scripts?? I am more curious to know if she did the same to score well in 3rd and 4th year 'cos the episode with Tey happened in 2nd year according to Chinese tabloids.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why foreigner can be our Judge?
Why har? Anyone knows?

Do you think it is already that a foreigner can be a judge in our country?
What is so special about this Prof Tey? The MIW let him be judge?
Why was his case reported only recently when he was arrested in April? 3 months of cover-up?
Is he a "white horse?"

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/ea...l#post68661019

NUS law professor Tey Tsun Hang was in court this morning to face six charges in relation to a sex-for-grades graft probe.

The woman - a former fourth year law student - was identified as Darinne Ko Wen Hui.

He allegedly committed the offences between May and July 2010, allegedly receiving a Mont Blanc pen worth $740, iPod touch worth $160, and two counts of obtaining gratification in the form of sexual intercourse.

Tey is accused of receiving the gifts as inducement for showing favour in his assessment of Ko's academic performance.

Bail was set at $100,000.

Prosecutor said in court that Tey is considered a flight risk as he's a Malaysian when Defence counsel asked why his bail amount was excessive.

Look out for the full report in Saturday's edition of The New Paper.

<!-- edit note -->
Last edited by BuiKia; Today at 12:02 PM.​

Pantyhose84

It's simply being consistent with the treatment that we have been receiving - ruled by Malaysians. Look at Cow and the rest.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The news about the NUS Professor even appeared in The Toronto Star

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/a...r-grades-for-sex-faces-up-to-30-years-in-jail

Tey, who didn’t enter a plea in court today, told reporters after the hearing that he would defend himself against the charges “fearlessly and vigorously.”

“I am known to speak up, amongst other things on the Singapore legal system,” he said. His writings are in good faith with no ill intent and his defence will be in a similar vein, Tey said, declining to comment further on this subject.

Malaysian boleh !

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
WB28-001-0-WAN.jpg

She only got B for her paper

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. Of course she's a 富家女 (rich family's daughter).

164027433e02eb4d20e61b7eb39fb4007bb4205b.jpeg

Does this look like a HDB pigeon hole to you?

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Of course she's a 富家女 (rich family's daughter).

164027433e02eb4d20e61b7eb39fb4007bb4205b.jpeg

Does this look like a HDB pigeon hole to you?

The girl in yellow is cute. My type. Bang her sure make me look younger by 10 years. Every middle age man's dream to bonk sweet young things.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The girl in yellow is cute. My type. Bang her sure make me look younger by 10 years. Every middle age man's dream to bonk sweet young things.

The FT law lecherer cum ex judge looks young for his age....must be slurping on constant supply of STYs cheebye juices.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FT law lecherer cum ex judge looks young for his age....must be slurping on constant supply of STYs cheebye juices.

You must be jealous. Since they are the high IQ intellectuals, I assume their regular dirty talk aren't like the regular folks.

Perhaps they discussed Shakespeare's MacBeth proses during foreplay?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be jealous. Since they are the high IQ intellectuals, I assume their regular dirty talk aren't like the regular folks.

Perhaps they discussed Shakespeare's MacBeth proses during foreplay?

They are high IQ intellectuals? How did you surmise that? :confused: